UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Welcome 2 A true "WILD" dog post thank's LEE LOGAN
Pages (60): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Dummy

you guys should consider Dummy for you next breeding He's a Nt. Ch. and there's not a heavier Clover male out there ..PERIOD !!!! he's from a whole litter of coondogs and in Missouri call Justin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2014 03:40 PM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Re: Here is one for you

quote:
Originally posted by justin caton
I don't ever put anything on here about my dogs but this seemed like an apropriate place. I sure like this line of dogs, and clover and casey dogs are all that I feed around here. This is Dummy, he's the most accurate dog I've had and a pleasure to own and hunt.
in Missouri and is now a Nt. Ch one of the heaviest Clover bred dogs alive 6602212346

...............................Gr Nite Ch Owen's Hardwood Bozo
.....................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
...............................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Julie
..............Gr Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Casey
...............................Gr Nite Ch River Bend Flag
......................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Jeanie
................................Gr Nite Ch Magill's Lone Pine Jill
...Gr Nite Ch Ch Pine Ridge Tuff
............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
......................Stylish Clover
............................Gr Nite Ch Korte's Stylish Chirpee
..............Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic
............................Gr Nite Ch Hard Knockin' Stylish Hayes
......................Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Emma
............................Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Julie

Caton's Crash Test Dummy

...............................Stylish Clover
......................Gr Nite Ch Chic's Wild Style
...............................Gr Nite Ch Ferrari's Iowa Style Chic
.....Dehns Stylis Ice
...............................Gr Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Casey
......................Nite Ch Wild Flash
...............................Nite Ch Crane View Wild Joey

He's not perfect but I'd be willing to show him to anyone. Just thought I'd add my two cents for what its worth.

Last edited by dawgtired62 on 12-10-2014 at 03:48 AM

Old Post 07-19-2014 03:48 PM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Just curious ,

Haven't seen anything lately about these two dogs, just was wondering how Wild Jax And the Swag dog are doing.

~Where a man's word still means something & a handshake is all We need!!!

~Grntch Chestnut Grove Ben Semen(Full Brother to Uplinger's Joe & Son of Logan's Wild Clover x Sandy Creek Daisy) Not For Sale - Frank Hummel/Jason Clark

~Grntch Hardwood Whiner/Rolling Hills Hunter Semen(Son of Durbin's Rambler x Rolling Hills Jane) Not For Sale

~Dual ch.Brookshiers Finley River Driver(2007 Walker days 1st place & high scoring walker male sat) (Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~3 Wins to Grand, Nitch Clark's Mr.Wilson HTX(Driver x Cane River Cry Babe) Qualified 2014, 2016 UKC World Hunt
~Brookshier's Finley River Salty (Grntch. Brookshier's Finley River Sting x Cane River Trudy,Trudy is a Littermate to Wilson and Sassy)
~Brookshier's Finley River Sniper (Driver x Kraviks Babe) Uncle niece cross
~Brookshier's Finley River Momba (Driver X Kraviks Babe) Uncle Niece Cross
~Nitch Cane River Sassy (Driver x Cane River Cry Babe)Qualified 2012 UKC World Hunt
~Clark's Finley River Spot(Finley River Zig x Ramblin Jane) Winer and Ramblin Jane are Brother&Sister
~Clark's Rolling Hills Skinner (Grntch Hardwood Winer x Clark's Finley River Spot)
~Nitch Brookshier's Crosscountry Gert. (Uncle Lee x Crosscountry music) Daughter of Lone Pine Dewey
~Nitch Brookshier's Finley River Viper(Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~Brookshier's Fullblown Rage (Uncle Lee x Finley River Molly ) Daughter of F.R. Lonnie x Fulkerson's F.R. Suzy
~Clark's Little River (Grntch Shoemakers Gator x Grntch Shoemakers Lou
~Brookshier's Otter Creek Dan (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Little Lady (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Penns. Scooby (Denny Burn's Willie x Backwater Kate ,Uncle Lee's mother)

Old Post 07-20-2014 04:49 PM
Trinket clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trinket clark Click here to Send Trinket clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Trinket clark Find more posts by Trinket clark Add Trinket clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Just wondering if kobie jack is still around? Looking for for a future cross on my female out of hardwood patch and molls salt creek classy Kate. I think this will be a nice cross.

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 07-20-2014 09:21 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Kobie passed back in early 2011. But I believe Tim Osborne may have semen on him. Not sure if any is for sale.

Old Post 07-21-2014 12:13 AM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brogy
Hey Travis, I just realized that I know the female you mentioned. I helped a kid acquire Wild Cat & her momma Wild Sammy. We got them from a friend of Brian Wessel. We picked them up and both were in poor shape. Sammy was just coming out of heat and was pen stale. Cat was underfed, suffering from mastitis and had just had a litter of black lab pups that the guy culled at birth. Neither had been hunted regularly in some time & were in need of TLC. We hunted them both immediately in the summer heat & both jammed up coons. I had a lot of fun hunting with those two. Both had their flaws but they also had some tools I really liked.
I hope you get a nice litter of pups off Cat. We tried to breed her to the Pine Ridge Wild Ox dog but I think we missed her cycle. Had she been bred it would have been one of the heaviest Wild Casey / old Clover crosses ever made. You're right about Lipper crossing well on Clover. Hopefully there will be some dandies in that cross.

Thanks Marc. Aron Nieland said she is a very nice female. Tim still owns her. I am excited to see what comes.

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 07-23-2014 03:38 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krazyassndn
UKC Forum Member

NITECH LEE'S WILD CARDS AND DOMINOS

DOMINO IS NITECH WITH ONE WIN TO GR HE IS 40 POINTS FROM BEING WATER CHAMPION HAS HIS FIRST LINE AND FIRST TREE IN GRAND FINALS HE IS 30 POINTS FROM SHOW CHAMPION WITH HIS BEST OF SHOW AGAINST COMP. BEEN IN TWO PKC HUNTS WON BOTH BEEN IN FIVE CHKC HUNTS ONE WAS THE WORLD HUNT HE WON 3 OF THE FIVE

IT'S HARD TO GET BEAT WHEN YOUR ALONE WITH THE MEAT
CLOVER STYLE !!!

Old Post 07-28-2014 05:24 PM
krazyassndn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazyassndn Click here to Send krazyassndn a Private Message Find more posts by krazyassndn Add krazyassndn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DES
UKC Forum Member

Honky Tonk Thunder

I have 1 breeding for sale. Tony's Wild CloverXStar's Riverview Eileen

Old Post 08-15-2014 09:12 PM
DES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DES Click here to Send DES a Private Message Find more posts by DES Add DES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PAwalkers
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH PR Jammer's Wild Whitey

Out of Card and Unforgivens Sage....looks lime an old clover dog....all black and white.... coon dog by all means....see you at the world hunt this yr....

Lee logan , Dan Davis and mike Andrews, Jeff fox and Ryan Ellis knows and has hunted with this hound.

Stud
Central,PA
717-713-9382
Jim

Old Post 09-04-2014 02:48 PM
PAwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PAwalkers Click here to Send PAwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email PAwalkers Find more posts by PAwalkers Add PAwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

Lee dont u have a new stud dog? He is mostly white with some black spots

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 09-27-2014 09:08 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNITECH PR Jammer's Wild Whitey

Whitey is a really nice hound. He treed coons for me in some of the roughest country there is. He is a nice trailing type hound that likes to have his coon.

quote:
Originally posted by PAwalkers
Out of Card and Unforgivens Sage....looks lime an old clover dog....all black and white.... coon dog by all means....see you at the world hunt this yr....

Lee logan , Dan Davis and mike Andrews, Jeff fox and Ryan Ellis knows and has hunted with this hound.

Stud
Central,PA
717-713-9382
Jim

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 09-28-2014 04:53 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy
UKC Forum Member

I got a call tonight from my buddy Nick who bought Ox from me last fall. Ox had to be put down yesterday due to an extremely large tumor in his stomach.
I knew something wasn't right with him for the last couple years, but he had been seen by at least 5 different vets in that time & none of them discovered it until he fell real sick a few days ago.
Ox had been ailing from an infection in his feet this spring but Nick had just got that cleared up & had been hunting him & Ox was looking real good. Nick was looking to get him collected & was real excited for the hide season to open up here in a couple weeks.
Ox & I logged a lot of miles together & spent many nights in the woods chasing ringtails. I know I hunted him in at least 6 states in less than 6 months at one point & he had hunted in at least 2 other states without me. I'm thankful he has offspring in several more states as well. I'm thankful for all the memories & friends (& enemies) we made over the years. The raccoons in heaven are on notice, as The Lord just turned a good hound loose.
RIP Pine Ridge Wild Ox

Old Post 10-09-2014 04:22 AM
brogy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brogy Click here to Send brogy a Private Message Click Here to Email brogy Find more posts by brogy Add brogy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PAwalkers
UKC Forum Member

whitey

Thanks Jeff...he isn't the world greatest but he is sure a hell of a hound....best thing is he trees coons and doesn't waste time doing it....I ain't out to make money or a thousand pups...just know he would or produce coon hounds....

Old Post 10-11-2014 06:25 PM
PAwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PAwalkers Click here to Send PAwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email PAwalkers Find more posts by PAwalkers Add PAwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leemcc
UKC Forum Member

L&L wild ace of base video

Old Post 12-05-2014 07:53 AM
leemcc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leemcc Click here to Send leemcc a Private Message Click Here to Email leemcc Find more posts by leemcc Add leemcc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Is there any full Casey/clover bred pups for sale or bring raised now thanks Darren

Old Post 12-05-2014 06:51 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PAwalkers
UKC Forum Member

pups

I will making a super clover cross here in a little while. My grnite and a gyp that is very close to stylish clover, logans wild clover.the male is out of card and Derek Peterman's unforgiven Paige.... Super cross. Typical clover looks.... Both real coon hounds....guaranteed.

Old Post 12-06-2014 12:30 AM
SC coonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Here is one for you

quote:
Originally posted by dawgtired62

Anyone got any pups that look like this that will be at the grand American or walker days.

Curtis Watkins

Last edited by SC coonhunter on 12-06-2014 at 04:25 PM

Old Post 12-06-2014 04:03 PM
SC coonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SC coonhunter Click here to Send SC coonhunter a Private Message Find more posts by SC coonhunter Add SC coonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leemcc
UKC Forum Member

coon quilled by porcupine

http://s50.//media/Mobile%20Uploads...02f5e7.jpg.html][/URL]

Old Post 12-07-2014 03:10 AM
leemcc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leemcc Click here to Send leemcc a Private Message Click Here to Email leemcc Find more posts by leemcc Add leemcc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Here is one for you

quote:
Originally posted by SC coonhunter
Anyone got any pups that look like this that will be at the grand American or walker days.

I got a young female from this dog looks just like him and Loud , going to have some pups from a full sister to him and Ransom when she comes in ...Coondawgs here !!!

Old Post 12-08-2014 09:41 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Cross

What's the ped gonna be dawgtired that your gonna make thanks Darren

Old Post 12-08-2014 11:24 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

female is littermate to dog above and a fine one for sure the male is Ransom littermate to Hillbilly deluxe and roadtrip, her ped is at top of page

Old Post 12-08-2014 11:54 PM
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Here is one for you

quote:

you guys this is solid clover casey witey wildstyle bred dog that is real ..get ya some dont wait they are becomin a thing of the past

Old Post 12-10-2014 03:51 AM
J-NO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
female is littermate to dog above and a fine one for sure the male is Ransom littermate to Hillbilly deluxe and roadtrip, her ped is at top of page

dawgtired62, any idea on when this cross will happen? also, your pm box is full!

Old Post 12-20-2014 08:05 PM
J-NO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-NO Click here to Send J-NO a Private Message Find more posts by J-NO Add J-NO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leemcc
UKC Forum Member

dawgtired62

Beautiful dog. Would love to see him go. Let me know.

Old Post 12-23-2014 08:18 AM
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

Justin did you ever breed dummy and gypsy,and how many pups does dummy have on the ground

Old Post 12-25-2014 10:53 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote