UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Squirrel Dog Training facility opening up
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hunterkurt
UKC Forum Member

Squirrel Dog Training facility opening up

COMING SOON. STOUT'S SQUIRREL DOG CAMP. Grand opening will be March 1, 2020. Our training pen is complete with active feeders. Our training tube/starting pen is almost complete. We are going to offer 2 programs to the public.

Puppy Day Camp.. This class is for the basics. Pup will be worked on handling daily. Leading, loading, come here. Pup will be hauled daily for a ride with a walk through the woods. Exposed to fences, livestock, and water. Pup will be exposed to squirrels/training tube. For a small fee, daily video updates can be sent to your phone. This is not a hunting class. It is a foundation building handling class that upon completion should have your pup ready to be hunted. Price of this program is 500.00 for a full thirty days.

Advanced Puppy Camp. Pup will run in training pen daily for 30 days. With trained dog and by themselves. Pup will be handled daily. All pups on this level will be exposed to gunfire and game. They will get fur in their mouth. Pup will be road conditioned daily as well. For a small fee, video updates will be provided daily. 600.00 for a full thirty days.

Sound high ?? A little about me. I'm 50 years old and have hunted tree dogs all my life. While not a competition hunter, I have a theory on those, I have started and trained numerous pleasure dogs. Good ones. I know what it takes to make one and what a good dog is. You work them. When it's hot or cold. When it's wet or dry, you work them. Consistent training, exposure to lots of game and realistic expectations. I'm not a miracle worker. Not all make it. But I fully 100% Guarantee my work. If you do not get results you do not pay. I do not have other handlers/trainers. I do not fully train dogs for public. I offer these 2 programs that if used will help you be way on your way. It's hard to get me on phone. Cannot be doing justice while talking on phone all day. Best time to get me is between 5 and 7 pm. Do not mind answering questions or providing updates. Just keep it on point as I do not care about other trainers and what they do. How old so and so is actually half fiest. Who left their wife. Remember I have a life too, but my priority is doing the best I can do for you and your pup.

So if i can help you let me know. All dogs must have copy of current vaccinations. I will not accept any crazy shy or really old dogs. I also reserve the right to refuse anyone service. Good hunting

I live in Bonifay, Fl. 45 miles north of Panama City Beach. I only will accept 2 dogs in each program monthly.

I also go up around Tupelo Ms first weekend of every month. I can meet you there to avoid dog hauling fees. With that said I will also come to your house, pick up and bring home for a fee but it won't be cheap.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2020 12:15 AM
hunterkurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterkurt Click here to Send hunterkurt a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterkurt Find more posts by hunterkurt Add hunterkurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ajgomez12
New UKC Forum Member

Interested

I’m interested what is a good number to reach you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2023 02:01 AM
Ajgomez12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ajgomez12 Click here to Send Ajgomez12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ajgomez12 Find more posts by Ajgomez12 Add Ajgomez12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote