UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lake Huron Blueticks
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Crow is getting big for sure! Scot: If the weather is nice Monday, I see about bringing True Boy down to you and going for a short hunt Monday night. I have Monday off, and don't have to go in early on Tuesday.

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2012 04:18 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

pm for ya jim

Old Post 02-19-2012 06:18 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I had a nice little hunt with Scot Crandall and Rose tonight. Rose looked good... True Boy showed us how he can strike and run flag tails... first time for everything... Needs some time on the Tri-Tronics to cure what ails him. Thanks Scot!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

Old Post 02-21-2012 05:52 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Good Time

Jim it was good to stomp some ground with ya last night, dont get down on that pup to much he is just a baby, but you get that mouth of his pointed in the right direction he will really be something to listen to. We will do it again soon I hope.

Old Post 02-21-2012 01:11 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-23-2012 06:27 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I don't remember Crow ever being this big... 12 pups might be a low figure... I put money on the over if I were betting on her litter size... She's way heavier then last year when she had 14 pups.

Old Post 02-24-2012 04:11 AM
Fairchildfarms
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like your going to have your hands full when all those pups arrive! Slew Foot treed me a bobcat in a big spruce, as I walked up to the tree, I fell through the ice and the cat bailed out into some balsa and the chase was on again! I've been trying to catch a cat worthy of tagging, but mostly smaller cats so far. We need snow up here but it isn't looking good this year.

Old Post 02-24-2012 06:40 AM
Fairchildfarms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fairchildfarms Click here to Send Fairchildfarms a Private Message Click Here to Email Fairchildfarms Find more posts by Fairchildfarms Add Fairchildfarms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

pups

Hey Jim, did you manage to get True Boy some doctoring, may be able to get him in a couple of weeks. Hows Crow doing im getting a little antsy?

Old Post 02-29-2012 08:18 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Crow is doing well. True Boy still needs his "treatment" and I have not had time to give it to him. If you could take him in a couple weeks, that would be great! Crow is due in less than 2 weeks.

Old Post 02-29-2012 09:22 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Karl Stacer's Molly had her pups out of Slew Foot this morning. She had 6 pups and Karl reports 3 males and 3 females. At this time all are spoken for...

Old Post 03-03-2012 03:17 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Six Slew Foot x Molly pups. Molly is owned by Karl Stacer.

Old Post 03-04-2012 03:33 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Tru Boy

Hey Jim I am ready for Tru Boy, let me know when you can get him down, I can meet you in Perry if you are unable to hunt .

Old Post 03-06-2012 01:01 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Hot **** Scot! He's ready for you! Let me call you with a date and time...

Karl lost a female pup. He's down to five... but he miscounted and only had 2 males. So the count now is 3 females and 2 males out of Slew Foot x Molly.

Old Post 03-07-2012 02:09 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

True Boy is with Scot Crandall for a few weeks to get some time in the bush. Crow is fat and sassy... count down is less than week. Let's see how many she is over 12, which was the count on the ultra-sound...

Old Post 03-08-2012 04:48 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

PUPS HAVE ARRIVED!!! No head count yet, but there is a SLEW of them in that box with Crow!

Old Post 03-09-2012 11:07 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Come on Jim lets see them, who won the bet?Hey Jim got me a new NT CH in the pen finished Rose last night, now we will see if she can show True Boy a thing or two.

Last edited by Scot Crandall on 03-10-2012 at 03:44 PM

Old Post 03-10-2012 03:39 PM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

pups

how soon will it be before gertie comes in

Old Post 03-10-2012 03:44 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Gertie was due in heat 4 months ago. Don't know what is going on, but I might not breed her this year. I have 15 pups from Crow to sell...

Great Going Scot! I hope True Boy and Rosie do some great work before I get him back... I will post photos soon.

Old Post 03-10-2012 05:21 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

PUPS!

The runt that I'm feeding for now. Added on at 4:10 AM. Pup died tonight.

14 of the Slew Foot x Crow pups. 15 in all...

Last edited by Jim Bartley on 03-11-2012 at 09:11 AM

Old Post 03-10-2012 07:20 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

WOW! Jim thats alot of pups!Ive heard some good things about slewfoot way down here. Good luck with them.

Old Post 03-10-2012 07:56 PM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

pups

my lord she knows how to have a litter her last litter was a bunch too nice lookin pups congrats jim

Old Post 03-10-2012 10:26 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Good looking litter interesting to see what the male female count is.

Old Post 03-11-2012 01:14 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Jim nice litter of pups good luck with them I hope they all make it.alot of work ahead for crow.take care.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-11-2012 01:21 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Hate to report we lost 2 pups this afternoon. 1 male and 1 female. Rest seem to be doing well. Tube feeding 2 and they are doing well.

Old Post 03-11-2012 03:45 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Got up to feed pups tonight, found 2 I was feeding had not made it. Lost 1 more before bed. Was able to pull one out that was not doing well and tube feed it back to strength. Put it back on Crow 10 minutes ago and he is already latched on to a teat. Down to 10 pups... A lot for sure, but still hard to lose 5.

Old Post 03-11-2012 09:09 AM