UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Grade Mtn Cur female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

Grade Mtn Cur female

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST
Grade Female. Brown with white. Looks to be young. I would guess she is 3. Vet says she is 4 based off teeth. THIS DOG IS SPAYED.
Good:
-Hunts on a run
-Will get deep.
-Hunts as hard the last drop as she does the first
-if you like a dog that timbers a squirrel here you go
-Will tree you coon just like squirrels
-Broke off deer
-Great kennel manners
-very nice dog to be around
-tone/name/whistle broke unless she is treed

Cons:
-She does not perform in a cast. I don’t have other dogs so you cannot expect her to be the same dog in company
-she does not get treed enough for me. This is because she usually, but not always, only sight trees or trees coon she has bushwhacked. But she is very good at drifting tracks to the right tree then spotting the squirrel.
-not a very loud mouth.

I encourage you to come see her in the woods. Nothing to hide, I want her to go to a good home THAT WILL CONSISTENTLY HUNT HER. UTD on shots. I have picture/ video.
$600
Serious inquires only
Call/text 330-388-1418 if no answer please leave voicemail. NO PMs
Brady Hart
NE Ohio

Last edited by bphart8530 on 03-12-2018 at 09:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2018 10:47 PM
bphart8530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bphart8530 Click here to Send bphart8530 a Private Message Find more posts by bphart8530 Add bphart8530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

Price is below what the ability is here.

Old Post 03-05-2018 12:00 AM
bphart8530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bphart8530 Click here to Send bphart8530 a Private Message Find more posts by bphart8530 Add bphart8530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

This dog consistently gets treed. If this dog sounds like something you’d like to hunt, don’t worry about the price and give me a call.

Old Post 03-10-2018 03:14 PM