UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Snow and high winds. oldman winter is letting us know he is not far away. Deer season is open, and it will be a nice week to try to snag a nice Buck.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2012 09:47 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

well it didnt take long to fill my Buck tag. not the best buck I have shot, But a good one. would probley score around 130 pased on 8 bucks, before I got the chance to shoot him. also shot 2 does. leaves me one doe tag till muzzle loading season. then I can shoot another Buck. still snow wind and cold here. Take care Dave

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:32 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Temp is going to get in high 40s mon. and tue. hope to turn some hounds lose. been deer hunting every day this week, on vac. have not seen any coon tracks in snow all week. Moon is full. and with snow on ground, its like day time all nite. ill be sending pic. of Pearl pups, to the People that have booked them sometime this week. Thanks Dave

Old Post 11-30-2012 11:36 AM
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Dave,
Glad to see you get Chief for he is a nice hound and should be a good reproducer. He came from a cross that are naturals.
Best of luck with him.

Old Post 11-30-2012 10:04 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Thanks Bill. sure wish I could have made the trip to vist Sam with the female out of Chief. Thanks again and good luck with all your hounds . Dave

Old Post 12-03-2012 09:25 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Snow Snow and more Snow. Started at about 3pm yesterday. went out to snowblow at around 4am. had anywhere between a foot and half to two feet. Made a call tonite to head south for a hunt in a couple of weeks. I sure do hate winter. wont take long for cabin fever to set in. Take care Dave

Old Post 12-28-2012 12:27 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Mackie JR.

Lets all continue to pray for Mackie jr.

Old Post 01-01-2013 10:06 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

pups

Iam going to take pictures of Chief and Breeze pups Sat after work. If you have a pup booked, or have contacted me about a pup, and dont have pictures by Sun eve. get ahold of me as soon as possible. If you have changed your mind about getting a pup please let me know , I have people that want these pups. Thanks Dave

Old Post 01-11-2013 10:43 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Chief and I returned home today. weather not good. temps below 0. Had a good time hunting in Ga. Hunting wasnt the best Fullmoon and coon not moving to much. Did tree a couple of coon on out side, couple of slicks, and a few dens. got to see, and walk along a real nice bottom along river side when I had to go to Chief. Garmin sad 1.35 miles in and same back out. Chief opened on the lead on way back to the truck, but I said no thanks and kept heading to the truck. Would like to thank Kerry for taking me hunting and hope to do it again next year. Picked up a couple of new females for chief on the way home. take care Dave

Old Post 01-25-2013 09:31 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

winter classic

Looks like blue dogs did well at the Winter Classic. Congratulations to all who placed, and to all who took part in the hunt and show.

Old Post 01-29-2013 08:35 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Bred my female called Juice to Chief today. she is out of Gr. nite ch. Dancers Northern Blue Son and Nite ch. Dengs Choppin Cheddar Rae. Pups will be PKC SS and UKC Performance. Wll post a full ped at a later Date. Thanks Dave

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:11 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

GR. NITE CH Homebrew Blue Dan is also at Stud at my kennel. I will post his ped. later. Like Chief I feel he will be a Good reproducer. I will be using him on some females out of Chief, and some of my females at my kennel. Dans sir is Il. Mighty Bl. Jake, Dans dam is Grnite ch. Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hugger. Dan is Doubled up on Smokey River Chief on top side of his ped. and one time on the bottom side. also shows Spanky and Kirbys Blue Spike on bottom. Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 02-04-2013 at 01:04 PM

Old Post 02-02-2013 10:36 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and Dan

Cold and wind and snow, sure wish weather would flip

Old Post 02-06-2013 09:43 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Dave you been hunting much? I have a pedigree saved for you. just let me know when you need it and I will post it for you. It will save on a lot of typing. I haven't been hunting much here. We have about 9 days left in our hide season. Hope all is well, take care and talk to you later, Chris

Old Post 02-06-2013 06:27 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunting

Chris, is it china's ped? have not been hunting since I got back from Ga. temps been between 0 and 12 at night and high winds. heat wave to day in the 20s. not going to break till next week. still working on trying to get that female out of Trooper and sue to breed to Chief or Dan. still would like to get to Ill for a hunt, But have a full plate. one son grads from army bootcamp, going to that. Daughter grads from college, going to that, and 2 weeks after that she gets married. I think I better go to that. Iam already breaking her husband to be in. been talking him with me when I run the hounds since last fall. he likes it. my daughter keeps telling me iam going to turn him into a dogahallick. just like dad. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 02-07-2013 at 07:59 PM

Old Post 02-06-2013 10:48 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Yes Dave its China's pedigree. Well maybe after you get the kids taken care of and things get back to normal you can come down and hunt some.

Old Post 02-06-2013 11:07 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Chris, ill try my best to get out to your place for a few days. you know its my favorite place to hunt/ run hounds. If you want to put China,s ped up on here as an upcoming cross on Chief, that would be great. all my computer helpers are away right now. seems like just the other day when I was triping over them, and now their all on their own. thanks Dave

Old Post 02-07-2013 08:09 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

<<<UPCOMING CROSS>>>

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

>>>PUPS

----------------------------------DUAL GRAND SMILEY'S RAMBO II
--------------------------DUAL GRAND DAVIS' WHITE RIVER BOGIE
----------------------------------GRNTCH DAVIS' WHITE RIVER SUGAR-(JBS Chief)
-----------------DUAL GRAND NATURAL SMOKEY RIVER REBEL
----------------------------------GRNTCH MAILES' BLUE SUE'S PETE
--------------------------NITECH GRCH MAILES' BLUE FRECKLES
----------------------------------MAILES' BLUE KARI-(Uchtman's So. Blue Scout)
BLUE MIDNIGHT CHINA
----------------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------GRNTCH SMOKEY RIVER CHEIF'S JOE
----------------------------------GRNTCH CH SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE RUBY
-----------------GRNTCH NATURAL SMOKEY RIVER BLUE LUCY
----------------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER BLUE GRUBBY-(JBS Chief)
--------------------------SMOKEY RIVER BLUE MUGGINS
----------------------------------SMOKEY RIVER BLUE DIZZY-(Spare Time Spanky

Last edited by 8hawg on 02-09-2013 at 02:50 AM

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:45 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

thank you

thanks Chris, if your off this weekend and have a chance give me a call. My pearl female is due in heat end of feb. if you want to use her on Harware, or Jack, your more then wellcome to her. she is out of Ugly, and a tuff female, with an extra loud mouth, her sir was my old homer dog. her ped is on her . If you dont use her I will breed her to Dan. thanks again Dave.

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:30 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: thank you

quote:
Originally posted by davemc
thanks Chris, if your off this weekend and have a chance give me a call. My pearl female is due in heat end of feb. if you want to use her on Harware, or Jack, your more then wellcome to her. she is out of Ugly, and a tuff female, with an extra loud mouth, her sir was my old homer dog. her ped is on her . If you dont use her I will breed her to Dan. thanks again Dave.

Your welcome. I appreciate the offer on your Pearl female, but this just isn't a good time for me right now. I have heard good things about the Dan dog you have. Good luck on the cross. Sorry I didn't get you called this weekend.

Old Post 02-11-2013 06:00 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Dan

My computer help comes home this weekend and I will get Dan's ped. posted. Dans first pups were born this week. Dans getting a late start with his off spring,but I feel he will be a good reproducer. Dan is bred to reproduce. his Sire,pr Il. Mighty Blue Jake has 19 pups on ground 6 gr. nites and 2 nite Ch. thats 42% His dame GR. nite ch. Coats Bawl Creek Hugger has 24 pups on ground 2 Grnites and 4 Nite Ch. thats a rate of 29% Dans grandprants also had a high % rate. Dan is not perfect. but in 40 + years of hunting, I have never seen one that was. On a bad nite he will get you some slicks, But over all he is pretty accurate, and a nice hound. Dan is a hard chop mouth tree dog with an above average mouth. he dose not chew, run the tree, or have any bad tree traits. He is a very clean tree dog. I can feed him, and pups can eat out of his dish with him, never a growl or brissel always very good natured. He dose not break hard of the lead, but goes hunting with or with out company. I have had him tree over 3/4 of a mile away by himself. Dan has a good track mouth, but is a little on the tight side on a bad track. Dan and Chief are both the same style of tree dogs. Chief trees a little harder and Dan is louder. I feel they will work well on each others off spring I plan on getting semen drawed on both hounds Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 02-12-2013 at 12:56 PM

Old Post 02-12-2013 11:58 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and Dan

I made the apointment to get Chief and Dan's semen drawed and stored at Never Gone. I will also be able to ship frozen semen to anyone interested in Dan or Chief. Cost will be cheaper than traveling. in most cases. thanks Dave

Old Post 02-13-2013 11:53 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and Dan

Had a chance to hunt to night. temp is 22, and we have 6" hard crusty snow. Hunted dan and a female named peaches. turned lose struck in at about 400 yds took the track about 400 yds deeper and treed in hole on bottom of big hemlock. couldnt see coon, but i could hear him growling. pulled dogs off walked about 100 yds and recasted. dogs feet getting pretty cut up.took a track towards the road, so I called them in. feet where pretty beat up. took those two home. was going to call it a nite, but we are going to get more snow high winds and low temps starting tomrow again. wanted to hunt my China female, havent had chance since I bought her. so off we went turned her lose she left on the run, like that. she opened bout 400 yds in and moved the track well. after a few mins. garmin said she was treed I never heard a locate and she sure didnt sound treed to me. started in to her after about 2 or 3 min. garman said she was moving again. dont know what happen there, track is get better then she gives me to good locates and comes treed. she is in a grove of big hemlocks coon looked twice but could not find it again. would have liked to give her some meat are first time out. 877 yds back to truck. temp is 20 and her feet are cut up also. time to call it a nite.dogs did a nice job tonight. there feet are a little soar, but old man winter is going to give them time to heal.

Last edited by davemc on 02-14-2013 at 04:45 AM

Old Post 02-14-2013 04:28 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

How did China's mouth sound to you? Sounds like she did pretty good considering she has been laid up for a while. How was the leading 877 yards out?

Old Post 02-14-2013 05:22 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

could u post pics of chief close up?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-14-2013 05:35 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote