UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > best hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jbolen
UKC Forum Member

best hunt

I had one of the best hunts in a long time the other night and wasn't even out maybe a half hour. I took my son (4yrs old) with me an went to a small woods not far from the house. we got there just after dark turn the dogs out an they were stuck within 5 min a short track then treed. we had a short walk along the edge of a field maybe 250yrds then only about 30yrds off the field was the tree. it was one of the most easy coons to find my boy could see it well an went over to pet (his) dog smileing ear to ear. got back home told his mom all about it I then put him to bed a he was out like a light. then latter as I went to bed thinking how it was a perfect night an one of the best hunts I have ever had.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2017 03:05 AM
jbolen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbolen Click here to Send jbolen a Private Message Click Here to Email jbolen Find more posts by jbolen Add jbolen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Burks
UKC Forum Member

Priceless. .....

Old Post 04-28-2017 03:56 AM
Greg Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Burks Click here to Send Greg Burks a Private Message Find more posts by Greg Burks Add Greg Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Great! Id love to be able to go back in time and hunt more with my son , He just does not care about coon hunting now , maybe it's a good thing

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 04-28-2017 12:57 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

That's GREAT

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 04-28-2017 01:01 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Great to read! We need more posts like this on here.

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:01 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Surveyor
Great to read! We need more posts like this on here.

AMEN!!

I've got some young grand kids up & coming! I hope to afflict one or more of them with this coon hunting bug They love to go back to the kennels & pet on those ole smelly hound dogs already. They even mimic their bark! LOL

Priceless!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:41 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I too had some very GREAT hunts with my Gkids. Bought all the gear they had to look like hunters. Keep writing good stuff like this guys. PS 1 out growed hers and 1 lost 90 lbs all his is to big. lol would do it again tomorrow,

Old Post 04-29-2017 03:18 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Bring her back one more time!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 05-03-2017 12:42 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SLOBBER SLINGER
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-03-2017 01:58 AM
SLOBBER SLINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SLOBBER SLINGER Click here to Send SLOBBER SLINGER a Private Message Find more posts by SLOBBER SLINGER Add SLOBBER SLINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote