UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > moved selling out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy
UKC Forum Member

moved selling out

II have 9 bear dogs for sale for $6,000.00. I moved last year and made this post and sold some dogs.I have tried for a year and have not found anywhere to hunt.I am 4 1/2 hours from my hunt club.I went one day last season and killed one just under 500lbs.I am pastoring a church and I don't forsee me moving any time soon and my hunting buddies have either sold out or are sellin out.Phone calls only 7am to 11 pm eastern time number is: 757-620-1817 Dog 1 a male blk and tan he is a top trail dog with good speed ,he can rig a bear.Dog 2 a male plott coming 5 I believe. weems and star mt bred he is a good trail dog and a fair rig dog.Dog 3 a female plott weems and star mt ,she is a good trail dog and a fair rig dog.my dogs need more rig work I have been hunting off bait the last two years.Dog 4 a male blk and tan 5 years FAST,SUPER DURABLE.packs great and trails fair if the track is good.dogs 1-3 take 8 hour tracks and in right conditions have taken a 16 hour old track.(winter not summer)Dog 6 is a 5 year old male cascade plott,super pack dog with super grit,he pulls hair but he is still Alive!!.Dog 6 is a redbone female super pack dog,great heart and will trail but does not have enough nose to be a top trail dog.Dog 7 male walker,Dog 8 walker male,Dog 9 a redbone male.I want to sell the first six together but if I separate Dog 1 will be $2500.00 firm and dogs 2 and 3 will be $1500.00 firm.Calls only I will tell you the truth.I am losing money here but they will set in the pen and grow old.Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2017 02:26 PM
kathy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy Click here to Send kathy a Private Message Find more posts by kathy Add kathy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy
UKC Forum Member

update

Thanks for all the replies,I have been slow getting back at time due to working 12.5 hours per day or more at the church daycare.I have made a deal to sell all of my dogs to one man.He has bought dogs from me before.He has had some issues slow but as it stands right now he is supposed to pick the dogs up on MAY 3RD. if FOR SOME REASON HE DOESNT I will reply to those of you who have called.I will update on May 4th God willing Thanks

Old Post 04-27-2017 03:39 PM
kathy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy Click here to Send kathy a Private Message Find more posts by kathy Add kathy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree1mo
New UKC Forum Member

where are these dogs located and what is your husbands name

Old Post 04-27-2017 05:53 PM
tree1mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree1mo Click here to Send tree1mo a Private Message Find more posts by tree1mo Add tree1mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy
UKC Forum Member

sold

Thanks to all who have inquired.I sold all 9 dogs to one man on Friday April 28.I also sold him two one year old Alpha collars.Yes I could have made more money by separating them but I sold to this man before.I guess he will keep the best 4-6 and sell the rest.I would delete both post but I can not get them deleted.I wont be bear hunting any time soon.Maybe never again.God blees all of you and keep your dogs in the woods.I am recovering from a knee injury but I am loooking a top coon dog.Thanks Tim Bateman

Old Post 04-30-2017 08:15 PM