UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Bear Hunt
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bear hunt

quote:
Originally posted by Stokes
Dont pay any attention to the drama on here. Nice bear and a good hunt that you enjoyed, that's all that matters. That is why nobody wants to post or share anything, there's always a critic waiting to judge! Thanks for sharing!
ok thanks i really had a good time...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2017 09:19 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cole sensabaugh

virginia

Old Post 04-08-2017 12:28 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. A little disappointed u didn't post any pictures of the dogs. How many did u hunt with?
Congrats on getting your bear. Are u getting it mounted?

Old Post 04-08-2017 02:34 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

we had 6 dogs total. yes i am getting a half body mount......thanks

Old Post 04-08-2017 09:58 PM
Hound 5
New UKC Forum Member

Nice bear and pics congratulations on your hunt. I am glad you enjoyed it thats what its all about.

Old Post 04-09-2017 12:51 AM
Hound 5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hound 5 Click here to Send Hound 5 a Private Message Find more posts by Hound 5 Add Hound 5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridgerunner1
UKC Forum Member

Re: 5 bear taken

quote:
Originally posted by DON HAMPTON
So what county did you register them in. Not asking where your spot at just what County? Also where they all year old bears like the one in picture because if they were you did yourself a bad misjustice.

Last edited by ridgerunner1 on 09-18-2023 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 04-09-2017 04:05 AM
ridgerunner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgerunner1 Click here to Send ridgerunner1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgerunner1 Find more posts by ridgerunner1 Add ridgerunner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

I think my BIL has one mounted with the half mount...front legs and head. I really like it, told my husband if he gets another one I'd like to get it done like that.

Old Post 04-09-2017 04:42 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hunter for the reply if things work out i plan to come back this year,let Doyle know i plan on coming back this yr. i hope you all are doing good. I am still waiting on my Bear mount my taxidermy said it will be 2-3 more months before i will get it back.

Old Post 04-10-2017 12:33 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We must deal with the slowest taxidermists in the country. I got a fisher in 2015 and we still haven't got it back, said it would take 12-14 months for our bobcat and didn't even ask about my buck, but they usually take over a yr, too.

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:46 AM
ridgerunner1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steve pickett
Thanks Hunter for the reply if things work out i plan to come back this year,let Doyle know i plan on coming back this yr. i hope you all are doing good. I am still waiting on my Bear mount my taxidermy said it will be 2-3 more months before i will get it back.

Last edited by ridgerunner1 on 09-18-2023 at 03:53 AM

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:05 PM
ridgerunner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgerunner1 Click here to Send ridgerunner1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgerunner1 Find more posts by ridgerunner1 Add ridgerunner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

ok,glads u got a Bear,hope your rug turns out ok...........i am doing good for a ol man.....lol

Old Post 04-12-2017 09:34 PM
kamilandersen
New UKC Forum Member

Hello, I made the rug over the weekend.

Old Post 04-21-2017 10:04 AM
kamilandersen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kamilandersen Click here to Send kamilandersen a Private Message Click Here to Email kamilandersen Visit kamilandersen's homepage! Find more posts by kamilandersen Add kamilandersen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kamilandersen
Hello, I made the rug over the weekend.
HELLO, GLAD YOU GOT HUNTERS RUG MADE I AM STILL WAITING ON MY MOUNT,IT MAY BE A COUPLE MONTHS..IF YOU WANT YOU CAN PM ME THE PRICE OF A RUG I MAY WANT TO DO A RUG IF I GET ANOTHER BEAR...

Old Post 04-22-2017 09:10 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Bear hunt

I am planning to come back for another hunt ,i am ready now..lol i still havent got my bear mount back im ready for it to.

Old Post 07-14-2017 02:39 AM
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

Re: 5 bear taken

quote:
Originally posted by DON HAMPTON
So what county did you register them in. Not asking where your spot at just what County? Also where they all year old bears like the one in picture because if they were you did yourself a bad misjustice.
do you even bear hunt with hounds mr?

Old Post 08-23-2017 04:41 AM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Seems t me some people dont understand what they read,please reread my post i only killed 1 bear.

Old Post 08-25-2017 11:09 AM