UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big Game B&T for stud in WV
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Big Game B&T for stud in WV

I have a 6yr old bear dog I'd like to either find the right female to buy or stud him out for a few pups. He does it all from truck to tree by hisself and has treed several bear by hisself he is gritty on a mean bear and will work out a cold track runs with his head up and is a hard tree dog I have video's of him of the tree rigging off the truck and several references if I can't stud him to the right female I'd like to be able to buy a female to put on bear Brandon 304-997-9305

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2016 01:58 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter
New UKC Forum Member

Possible gyp

Tim rexrode in sugar grove, I have a gyp out of his dogs she is three time Albert top and bottom grit nose speed an conformation pm me and ill give you his number.

Old Post 02-12-2016 10:06 PM
Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Click here to Send Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunter Find more posts by Hunter Add Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1Alockridge
UKC Forum Member

Looking to get some more black in that pack lol what I like to see

Old Post 02-14-2016 11:21 PM
1Alockridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1Alockridge Click here to Send 1Alockridge a Private Message Click Here to Email 1Alockridge Find more posts by 1Alockridge Add 1Alockridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dsmay
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm.

Old Post 02-15-2016 11:25 PM
dsmay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dsmay Click here to Send dsmay a Private Message Find more posts by dsmay Add dsmay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Dearing
UKC Forum Member

Pups

If you get him bred and have any pups for sale please contact me. 412-978-4868 located in wv

Old Post 02-21-2016 02:33 AM
Jeremy Dearing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Dearing Click here to Send Jeremy Dearing a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy Dearing Find more posts by Jeremy Dearing Add Jeremy Dearing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocking K B&T's
UKC Forum Member

Female

I have a real nice Nite Ch. female out of Billy Hall's My Dog Duke and his Southern Black Tara female. Super Sting on the top side and Doubled up on Gilley's Midnight Special on the bottom. Been catching lions for me real regular, and getting ready to head to Idaho and Utah to get her on some bears. That's an awesome looking hound you have there, wish you weren't so far away, I'd breed to him in a heart beat. Any chance of having him collected?

Old Post 03-13-2016 07:34 PM
Rocking K B&T's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocking K B&T's Click here to Send Rocking K B&T's a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocking K B&T's Find more posts by Rocking K B&T's Add Rocking K B&T's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

I have not checked into getting him collected but I did did a young female I'm going to train this year and see if she will turn out to be what I want and if it is I will raise a litter soon

Old Post 04-20-2016 04:05 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote