UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Voting corruption video (mike lindell,my pillow)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Voting corruption video (mike lindell,my pillow)

Hopefully it attaches here

https://www.brighteon.com/ef6ee7ef-...ea-3dd11957d0f2

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:48 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

This one won't get taken down by the Left/Media puppets

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:54 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

"blah, blah blah, blah blah blah.'

I just saved you 2 hours of your life you'll never get back. Thank me later.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:55 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

How about this.
The legal team for Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi, who trails former Rep. Claudia Tenney, a Republican, by 122 votes in the 22nd Congressional District, argued in a court filing on Monday that voting machines are to blame for errors affecting hundreds of ballots.

“In this case, there is reason to believe that voting tabulation machines misread hundreds if not thousands of valid votes as undervotes, and that these tabulation machine errors disproportionately affected Brindisi,” Brindisi's lawyers wrote

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:58 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
"blah, blah blah, blah blah blah.'

I just saved you 2 hours of your life you'll never get back. Thank me later.

I missed the whole thing dang it! All while I was doing chores! Is it gonna be on Jerry Springer ?

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:03 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I missed the whole thing dang it! All while I was doing chores! Is it gonna be on Jerry Springer ?

I can tell you now, a my pillowcase can't hold that much crap.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:16 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

wingboy and cotton boy

Nobody forces you to click on my post.
Move on past if you can't take the truth of Puppet Joe 'win'

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:17 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
How about this.
The legal team for Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi, who trails former Rep. Claudia Tenney, a Republican, by 122 votes in the 22nd Congressional District, argued in a court filing on Monday that voting machines are to blame for errors affecting hundreds of ballots.

“In this case, there is reason to believe that voting tabulation machines misread hundreds if not thousands of valid votes as undervotes, and that these tabulation machine errors disproportionately affected Brindisi,” Brindisi's lawyers wrote

LMAO

ONLY IN THE DUMB RATS WORLD DOES THE PENDULUM SWING BOTH DIRECTIONS TO FAVOR THEIR RAT PARTY

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:24 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Thumbs up Re: LOL

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
This one won't get taken down by the Left/Media puppets

👍👍👍

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:30 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: wingboy and cotton boy

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Nobody forces you to click on my post.
Move on past if you can't take the truth of Puppet Joe 'win'

Your correct.......no one forces us to watch but when you post the ( truth) I gotta look but then I gotta laugh, your efforts are noted !

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:37 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

From one deplorable to another, thank you Pat!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Freak'in unreal

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 02-05-2021 10:57 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Mike has nothing on QAnon. they are better.

Old Post 02-06-2021 01:35 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
How about this.

I guess its official Tenney won. Im assuming brindisi alleged disagreements were investigated and found to be false. So.. if brindisi dont like it, he can sit on the right wing bleachers and cheer on.

Old Post 02-06-2021 01:40 AM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Mike has nothing on QAnon. they are better.

I dont think they realized yet anon is putin.

Old Post 02-06-2021 01:43 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Video is still up.

Wonder if Biden has watched it to see what really happened and how he 'won'
I'm sure the W.H. and "Dr." Jill Biden shield him from any outside truth

Old Post 02-23-2021 03:17 PM