UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Trespassing
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

that's a good deal and great ending

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2019 03:43 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Charges Dropped

I see David has replied with the good news. Charges were dropped 10 Minutes before Court this morning. It is over. Thanks to David Pratt of the Winona Club for staying on top of it and making a Lot of Calls trying to get this resolved and for Supporting the ones affected by this. They truly have a nice club with good food and people In a beautiful location. I was having a great time up until the Game Warden showed up. Thanks to Dave Richards for talking back and forth with me and keeping a thread going for the Coon Hunters to be made aware of the situation and the things that could happen to Them. And for everyone voicing their opinion and ideas on how to prevent this from happening again. We all know hounds will go a Ways to trail or tree a Coon and sometimes get off the property we have permission to hunt and we Might have to deal with an irate landowner and Might get a ticket. This is Not how this happened is what makes it different and I agree with Dave, if Written Permisson is the Law in the State the hunt is held in then the Guide should have it on him and Also give a copy to the club he’s guiding out of so they have it on file. Let’s Protect our Hunters and our Sport. That’s All I have to say.

Old Post 03-21-2019 04:19 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all you do Mr Pratt. Most of us knew that you would take care of this. Only a few had doubts but they just like to complain.

Old Post 03-21-2019 04:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I had a guide at the classic several years ago that took us to a lot of public hunting. He lived a couple of states away but came down a week ahead of time and hunted all over this public ground. We had a good hunt and had no trespassing problems.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 03-21-2019 04:24 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Great news ! Sounds like everyone stayed at it and did what they could. A happy ending to the story!

Old Post 03-21-2019 04:41 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Trespassing

Thanks to ALL involved in their efforts in getting these charges dismissed. I am pleased that this Cast received the help they deserved. I highly caution every one that pleasure hunts or competition hunts to make sure they have written permission on ALL POSTED LAND, it is the LAW. Once again I Thank David Pratt, the guide Ed and the Game Warden for their efforts. I know Steve Bankston and the other cast members are relieved and pleased with the outcome. Dave

Old Post 03-21-2019 06:46 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Great news !

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-22-2019 01:43 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Reading all this just reaffirms my decision to just pleasure hunt and leave all this behind. I have enough problems just pleasure hunting by myself

Old Post 03-22-2019 04:38 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote