UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Taylor's Turbo x Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Cookie's Last Chance pups
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Taylor's Turbo x Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Cookie's Last Chance pups

-Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Taylor's Guitar's Ghost
Sire-Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr (PKC Ch.) Taylor's Turbo
-Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr Fireballs Jackpot Jackie
Pups (3 Males & 5 Females)
-Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr The Red Rocker
Dam-Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr (PKC Ch.) Cookie's Last Chance
-Pr. Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy

Litter is Performanced & Super Staked

This will be an excellent cross, out of two top notch hounds! There wins speak for themselves. Chance will be by herself most of the time with the coon (very accurate). I have Referances. Pups can be delivered to Mississippi if needed.
Asking $400.00 each with a $100 Deposit.

Allen Rinken (641) 330-4908
Scott Grove (641) 220-3422

I am located in North Central Iowa.

Thanks

Last edited by arinken. on 08-20-2014 at 11:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2014 06:41 PM
arinken. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arinken. Click here to Send arinken. a Private Message Find more posts by arinken. Add arinken. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

3 males and 3 females still available

Old Post 08-19-2014 11:41 PM
arinken. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arinken. Click here to Send arinken. a Private Message Find more posts by arinken. Add arinken. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with that cross guys looks like a dandy

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:44 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

These should be some good ones.

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:24 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Outstanding cross guys,will produce big winners and will should reproduce.Do your homework boys this is one if the best crosses out there!

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:36 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Royce Taylor
UKC Forum Member

Some info on the sire:

Turbo is mostly bawl on track. Bawl locate, steady chop tree dog. He is a first and first type dog in night hunts. He has been hunted in a grand total of 26 cast in his life. In those 26 cast, he made UKC Gr. Nt., PKC Ch. Won a truck ticket in PKC, won PKC redbone days, 2012 PKC breed leader, won his cast both nights at the UKC Winter Classic and was high scoring Redbone. In those 26 cast, when all dogs were being cut loose together, he struck less that first twice. I treed him one time second and we split a tree 4 ways at PKC Redbone days when we walked in hearing of all 4 dogs treed. The rest of the trees, he had first tree on. The leaves was off during most of these hunts.

I hear people saying that they are looking for a pup that is bred to be hard going, first strike, first tree dog, here is you chance.

662-538-4763

Old Post 08-23-2014 05:42 PM
Royce Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Taylor Click here to Send Royce Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email Royce Taylor Find more posts by Royce Taylor Add Royce Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Royce = Turbo Sure sounds like a great Red, this should be one great cross the way they are bread, Wish I were younger I would have me one of these pups 4 sure.

Old Post 08-23-2014 08:25 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

Red power!

These are the red pups to get. Chance is one of the nicest little red dogs I have seen go ever. Gets to herself with the Richards!

If your looking to get yourself a stem winder red pup, these are the ones you want to get in on.

Old Post 08-28-2014 03:08 AM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Zach we had a super hunt last spring! They were split all night long! One of these red dogs would look nice on the end of your leash!

Old Post 08-28-2014 11:16 PM
wapsiriver
UKC Forum Member

A little info about Chance: Pleasure hunting? Pure stress reliever. Turn her loose and tree coons. No hassles, no habits, no problems. Good handle. Competition hunting? Honest 2nd or 3rd strike. Usually will have her own track, unless something covers her. True to her bloodlines, lightning quick 1st tree dog. She is tough to beat in thick coon. She is extremely accurate. Likes to be by herself. She is the type that doesn't take any minus. She hunts with medium speed and takes her tracks as she comes to them. Not afraid of the dark and does not check in. No grass eating here! She made grand easily and is the only grand nite out of Rocker. She is also a PKC champion. She does not get hauled to the bigger hunts due to work schedules and milking cows. A lot of thought and research was put into this cross and it was not made just to sell pups. Chance is 5 yrs. old and this is her first litter. We know Turbo isn't the flavor of the month, but the people we talked to and his win record speaks for itself. We feel this cross should have outstanding results, but like any breeding only time will tell. Chance has some of the best reproducers in redbone history in her blood. Turbo has some of the biggest winners in his blood. Please study the pedigrees and you will see the potential. These pups are guaranteed to satisfy up to 1 1/2 years old or your money back IF the dog is healthy and given a fair shake. Of all the litters I've been involved with over the years, I can't remember one pup coming back. Only one person called and he decided to give the dog a couple more weeks. The dogs name was Kate. The rest is history. We will do our best to help with delivery, so please call and we will make arrangements. Thanks and have great day, Scott Grove.

Old Post 08-30-2014 09:28 PM
wapsiriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wapsiriver Click here to Send wapsiriver a Private Message Click Here to Email wapsiriver Find more posts by wapsiriver Add wapsiriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGWOODCNDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Have any females left?

Old Post 08-31-2014 01:29 AM
BIGWOODCNDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGWOODCNDAWGS Click here to Send BIGWOODCNDAWGS a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGWOODCNDAWGS Find more posts by BIGWOODCNDAWGS Add BIGWOODCNDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stillwater 165
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a very nice cross , wish I had the room !

Old Post 08-31-2014 04:11 AM
Stillwater 165 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stillwater 165 Click here to Send Stillwater 165 a Private Message Find more posts by Stillwater 165 Add Stillwater 165 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

I have three females left. Thanks!

Old Post 08-31-2014 02:37 PM
rickp
UKC Forum Member

Great Looking Cross

GRNITECH GRCH PRUITT'S REBEL RED(GRNITECH GRCH PR KEYS OUTLAW RAZOR RED XGRCH CCH TREE RIZIN SOME KINDA WONDERFUL)
GRNITECH PRUITT'S BUCK (NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF X PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY)
NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF ( GRCH GRNITECH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE CH SOGGYBOTTOM LOCKET DOWN )
NITECH CH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' RAZOR'S RUSH ( RIP )(GRNITECH GRCH' KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED X GRNITECH GRCH'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM T-TOP SHADOW)
NITECH PRUITT'S MAGGIE MAE (GRNITECH THE RED ROCKER X GRNITECH CH PR GUITAR'S GHOST MISSISSIPPI )
PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY ( CH YELLOW RIVER RED COPPER X FICKEN'S LATE NIGHT STAR )

Old Post 09-01-2014 11:12 PM
rickp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rickp Click here to Send rickp a Private Message Click Here to Email rickp Find more posts by rickp Add rickp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

Still have pups for sale.

Old Post 09-07-2014 03:16 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Al and Scott brought Chance out for a hunt a couple years ago. I would agree with everything Scott says in his description about her and add that she had really good mouth as well. Plenty of volume, quick tree dog and was pretty much by herself all night after the first tree. Scott and Al both know what a top dog is and they dont raise many pups and I know they have been scouting and researching for just the right dog to breed her to for a couple of years now.
So be assured the homework is done on this litter and probably a little extra credit work as well!
Congrats to those lucky enough to get one of these.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 09-07-2014 10:39 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryder
UKC Forum Member

Hey al I may have my walker female sold this weekend any males left I am going to redbones with my daughter

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:04 PM
Ryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryder Click here to Send Ryder a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryder Find more posts by Ryder Add Ryder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

I have two males left ! Give me a call !

Old Post 09-10-2014 12:12 AM
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

Taking pups next week to Peoria Illinois and then to Mississippi. Anybody wanting a pup along the route let me know. Call 641-330-4908. Thank you!

Old Post 09-12-2014 01:11 PM
Ryder
UKC Forum Member

Hey al they didn't buy her so I can't get a pup

Old Post 09-13-2014 07:09 AM
Ryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryder Click here to Send Ryder a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryder Find more posts by Ryder Add Ryder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGWOODCNDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Just went and looked at the litter and put deposit on my female pup. Good looking, dark red, dark eyed and long eared pups. Cant go wrong with the pedigree !! Thanks for choosing Turbo and for going to the trouble of breeding these great genetics. Should be winners !!

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:07 AM
BIGWOODCNDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGWOODCNDAWGS Click here to Send BIGWOODCNDAWGS a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGWOODCNDAWGS Find more posts by BIGWOODCNDAWGS Add BIGWOODCNDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wapsiriver
UKC Forum Member

Looks like 1 male left. It sure didn't take long to sell these pups. Possibly can deliver to Georgia, or along the way. Give Al a call. Thanks for all the interest, and thanks to Royce for helping out. Great guy to do business with. Royce will be heading north also if that will help out.

Old Post 09-16-2014 11:17 PM
wapsiriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wapsiriver Click here to Send wapsiriver a Private Message Click Here to Email wapsiriver Find more posts by wapsiriver Add wapsiriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGWOODCNDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Someone better snatch the last male up......my wife will shoot me if I buy him too.............!!

Old Post 09-17-2014 03:42 AM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Wish I didnt live in town.......If anyone needs a home for any of these females in a year let me know

Old Post 09-18-2014 07:14 AM
outlawgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawgirl Click here to Send outlawgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawgirl Find more posts by outlawgirl Add outlawgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arinken.
UKC Forum Member

Due to someone backing out of buying a pup I still have one available. I have a female available but I would be willing to sell either a female or male. Thanks!

Old Post 09-24-2014 11:51 PM