UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 6 mo male pup for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
carl braun
UKC Forum Member

6 mo male pup for sale

Performance paid male pup 6 mo old sire grnitech pr Brauns Paradise Buddy dam nite ch grch pr stringers hillbilly Jo-Ann $250.00 ph 618 284 7170 cell 618 980 2165

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2014 05:11 PM
carl braun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl braun Click here to Send carl braun a Private Message Click Here to Email carl braun Find more posts by carl braun Add carl braun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl braun
UKC Forum Member

6 mo old pup

this pup hauls without a bark, leads, has been in the woods, been shot over several times, will bark on a hangup is running loose on my farm for 2 weeks. he was the the first pup sold at 7 weeks to a young couple that spent a lot of time with him. they could no longer keep the dog. a lot of the ground work has already been done, all he needs is hunting. he is also a good looking medium sized dog with good color.call me at 618 284 7170 or 618 980 2165 I got a littermate to him and don't need him he will be just the right age for this season.

Old Post 08-27-2014 03:35 PM
carl braun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl braun Click here to Send carl braun a Private Message Click Here to Email carl braun Find more posts by carl braun Add carl braun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bfeldmann
UKC Forum Member

guys don't miss out here this pup was returned it was the first pup picked from the litter and is a looker

Old Post 08-29-2014 03:10 PM
bfeldmann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bfeldmann Click here to Send bfeldmann a Private Message Find more posts by bfeldmann Add bfeldmann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Pups, Buddy x Jo-Ann

Carl, as i reported to you before. the male and female pups out of this cross that my brother and i own. seem to have plenty of go in them. took my male pup at 4 and a half mo old, not expecting much and he stayed with my coondog all night. he had every chance to stay at the truck with me, but never once did he not go and stay with the hound i was hunting. took my brothers female the night she turned 5 mo old. never been turned at nite, went over 700yrds with her mother. jo ann had ran 2 coons off a pond dam, and was treeing. while this 5mo old was barking on the ground from the dam to the tree. took both of these pups the other night with an older hound they went about 750yrds with the hound. turned around came back on their own, to within 40yrds of me and dave then went back to where the hound was trailing. not to bad for 5 and a half mo. they are both doing enough that we are taking them back to ohio to start hunting them some. good luck placing your pup. We like ours so far!

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:20 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote