UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ok boys here is your chance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

ok boys here is your chance to own a top female

Due to unforseen circumstances I have a nitech fe.ale with one win towards grand for sale. She is Daugherty's Red Fixin I will provide references as there are several people out there that have hunted with her she is the opposite sex winner from 2013 American redbone days serious inquiries only pm me for details she WO t be given away.

Home of
'PR'Grand NT Ch. Daugherty's Red BUBBA
American days opposite sex winner as a two year old Daugherty's Red FIXIN
'PR' Nite Ch Daugherty's Red FIXIN

Last edited by turkeyking67 on 08-26-2014 at 05:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:29 PM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

Can be delivered to Autumn Oaks

Home of

Old Post 08-26-2014 07:51 PM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Call me 423-605-3757......I will be on my way up to Jared's tomorrow.
How old is she now? Is she qualified for the World this year? I'll have my checkbook with me.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-27-2014 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 08-27-2014 03:12 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

For Those tire kickers.

I see people on here who say "why can't you find a good red female for sale" Here she is where are you. This dog is stiff competition anytime you cut her loose.
Richard will be owning a dandy if he takes her home.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 08-28-2014 01:45 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stacey Welch
UKC Forum Member

Wow, Sorry Dean to see you sell Lucky. She will make somebody a nice one for sure.

Old Post 08-28-2014 12:17 PM
Stacey Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey Welch Click here to Send Stacey Welch a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacey Welch Find more posts by Stacey Welch Add Stacey Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

If I could

I'd be on my way already if I could do her justice. She's super nice and has been from the start. Did ya put in there she was the opposite sex winner of last years American Redbone Days? Someone is about to get a nice hound.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 08-29-2014 08:07 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cosmo2499
UKC Forum Member

Inbox

Your inbox is full

Old Post 08-29-2014 07:26 PM
cosmo2499 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cosmo2499 Click here to Send cosmo2499 a Private Message Click Here to Email cosmo2499 Find more posts by cosmo2499 Add cosmo2499 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

inbox

Sorry its clean now!!!!

Home of

Old Post 08-29-2014 07:56 PM
Big Sky Kennel
New UKC Forum Member

You have a PM ! Call me at (573)-714-7529

Old Post 08-30-2014 09:00 PM
Big Sky Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Sky Kennel Click here to Send Big Sky Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Big Sky Kennel Add Big Sky Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

PM's

All have been replied to except Walker man your box is full

Home of

Old Post 08-31-2014 01:41 PM
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

PM's

All have been replied to except Walkerman97 your box is full

Home of

Old Post 08-31-2014 01:44 PM
tnredbones
UKC Forum Member

like to know how she is bred and how much? can you give me a call? I don't get on here much thanks

Old Post 09-02-2014 03:55 AM
tnredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredbones Click here to Send tnredbones a Private Message Find more posts by tnredbones Add tnredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

tnredbones

Send me your number and I will call

Home of

Old Post 09-08-2014 01:47 AM