UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Htx ch 4yr old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jon Holland
UKC Forum Member

Htx ch 4yr old female

Going to sell my red girl got a pup I'm putting my time in and pups on the way she has a good mouth opens up good on ground first or second type dog has a great great locate and hard tree dog will split and hold pressure and will have the coon not trashy seen her pass up trash in trees two times and went treed coon not ill does not bark at house she is a harder hunting dog with company will not hunt out far by her self got a good Handel on her I made her htx ch few weeks back going to get her in a few ukc hunts soon if she wins price will go up I will post pic and a video of this hard tree dog tomorrow and her pedigree price to sell at $1800 come hunt with her call or text Jon 270-725-1878

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2014 04:21 AM
Jon Holland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Holland Click here to Send Jon Holland a Private Message Find more posts by Jon Holland Add Jon Holland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Holland
UKC Forum Member

URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/buckmtnkennel/media/imagejpg2_zpsb6fe670f.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited by Jon Holland on 08-18-2014 at 02:53 AM

Old Post 08-18-2014 02:50 AM
Jon Holland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Holland Click here to Send Jon Holland a Private Message Find more posts by Jon Holland Add Jon Holland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riffecreek
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree?

Old Post 08-18-2014 03:25 AM
Riffecreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riffecreek Click here to Send Riffecreek a Private Message Click Here to Email Riffecreek Find more posts by Riffecreek Add Riffecreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

I believe she's off desperado. Nice female hard tree dog.

Old Post 08-22-2014 10:12 PM
BUCK MTN KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK MTN KENNEL Click here to Send BUCK MTN KENNEL a Private Message Find more posts by BUCK MTN KENNEL Add BUCK MTN KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Guys nice female here I've personally hunted with her hard tree dog that likes to get split.

Old Post 08-28-2014 01:39 AM
BUCK MTN KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK MTN KENNEL Click here to Send BUCK MTN KENNEL a Private Message Find more posts by BUCK MTN KENNEL Add BUCK MTN KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey bryant
UKC Forum Member

Would you be interested in trading for a nice 3yr old nice Black and Tan male

Old Post 08-28-2014 02:41 AM
joey bryant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey bryant Click here to Send joey bryant a Private Message Click Here to Email joey bryant Find more posts by joey bryant Add joey bryant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey bryant
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-28-2014 10:52 PM
joey bryant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey bryant Click here to Send joey bryant a Private Message Click Here to Email joey bryant Find more posts by joey bryant Add joey bryant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rustic rooster
UKC Forum Member

I bought a dog from Jon last year he describes 'em honest.
Greg

Old Post 09-05-2014 02:44 AM
rustic rooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rustic rooster Click Here to Email rustic rooster Find more posts by rustic rooster Add rustic rooster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

This female trees coons and sounds good doing it. KILLER LOCATE

Old Post 09-07-2014 03:03 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Like to thank john for selling me daisy.. Truly is a nice female

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 09-24-2014 02:23 AM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Holland
UKC Forum Member

Glad she went to a good home some one who will hunt her and not let her set in kennel look forward to seeing u guys in the hunts good luck this coon season and God bless

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:23 PM