UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Question on Bone Collector dogs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

Question on Bone Collector dogs?

What kind of mouth does your dog off of Bone Collector have? I have an 18 month old female that is a fireball, but she has a high pitched squeal type mouth. I was told that a lot of his pups have that same type mouth.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2018 10:06 PM
RVosburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RVosburg Click here to Send RVosburg a Private Message Click Here to Email RVosburg Find more posts by RVosburg Add RVosburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Yup, got to that similar, sounds like they are in pain when they open. The good is not many people try to strike them in a cast!Lol

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 01-16-2018 10:31 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Question on Bone Collector dogs?

quote:
Originally posted by RVosburg
What kind of mouth does your dog off of Bone Collector have? I have an 18 month old female that is a fireball, but she has a high pitched squeal type mouth. I was told that a lot of his pups have that same type mouth.

What female is your pup off of?

Old Post 01-17-2018 12:28 AM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marpal
UKC Forum Member

I heard one that sounded like a pack of coyotes treed, but I've heard several others, that had really good mouths.

Old Post 01-17-2018 12:45 AM
marpal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marpal Click here to Send marpal a Private Message Click Here to Email marpal Find more posts by marpal Add marpal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

I’ve hunted with a lot of them, and most all had big houndy bawl mouths.

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Pearl
UKC NITECH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Independence
'PR' Southern Farms Bohannon

Gone But Not Forgotten:
UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin' Up Liberty

901-282-9262

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:15 AM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

My Bone dog has a tenor bawl mouth, with 2 dying bawls locate then about 100 a minute. But his mother had a good mouth.

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:17 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Question on Bone Collector dogs?

quote:
Originally posted by Jgarrett
What female is your pup off of?

She is off of a female called Clark’s Ally. My pup is an insane tree dog, only thing that I really don’t like about her is she likes to climb!! If the tree has any lean to it she is going up it.

Last edited by RVosburg on 01-17-2018 at 02:23 AM

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:46 AM
RVosburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RVosburg Click here to Send RVosburg a Private Message Click Here to Email RVosburg Find more posts by RVosburg Add RVosburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

Bone mouth

Mine has a big squall bawl on track a screaming squall bawl locate and then sounds like you're beating her at the tree with loud squall bawls and chops. Oh I forget to mention she almost always has the coon looking back at you. I love the Bone blood. Mines female also Comas Stylish Legend and Wipeout Zack on the bottom side that don't hurt.

Old Post 01-17-2018 02:46 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

I only asked what female your pup is out of because we raised a litter out of bone that is that age. But to answer your question... I have hunted with several bone dogs and some had really good mouths. Some were straight chop and some had squilly track mouths and good load chop mouth on the tree. As a whole I would say most have a decent bawl on track and chopped on the tree.

Old Post 01-17-2018 02:59 AM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote