UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Blaze And Crook

Sharp looking dogs Kyle. You need give Crook a date with Ntch Houses Jammer Or his son Ntch Houses Double Tough Bandit.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2014 08:43 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

OLD SCHOOL BLOOD AT ITS BEST!!! DUKE IS THE ONLY QUADRUPLE LINE BRED TOP AND BOTTOM HOUSE'S TOM TOM, PAC-MAN, STYLISH HARRY AND HARDWOOD BOZO STUD DOG IN THE NATION.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL
WORK CELL: 575-499-6619
PERSONAL CELL: 618-928-355

CLICK ON PIC FOR THE VIDEO

Old Post 07-18-2014 10:59 PM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

Duke

Looks like he is a Stylish Harry bred dog to me . Just sayin . No harm intended .

Old Post 07-19-2014 12:18 AM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Sir, no harm taken, this will explain Duke's breeding a little better.

BELLARS PAC-MAN
GREENS PATTY (HOUSE BRED)
CROWS CLEAR CR GYPSEY (HOUSE BRED)

HOUSES LIPPER
CROWS CLEAR CR GYPSEY (HOUSE BRED)
CANADIAN RIVER LITTLE BIT (HOUSES TOM TOM)

GREENS CLOVER RIVER BAM (DIRECT OUT OF BIG JOHN II)
MOORES BAWLIN BLONDIE (HOUSE BRED)

BIG JOHN II (DIRECT OUT OF HOUSE'S TOM TOM)
GREENS CLOVER RIVER BAM (HOUSE BRED)
HUBER SANDY

HOUSES TOM TOM
BIG JOHN II
YELLOW SPRINGS JUDY

STYLISH HARRY (HOUSE'S LIPPER)
SNOODYS STYLISH SPUD (HOUSE BRED)

STYLISH HARRY (HOUSE'S LIPPER)
PAYNES STYLISH RIP (HOUSE BRED)
MOORES BAWLIN BLONDIE (HOUSE BRED)

MINKLERS KANAS THUNDER
GREENS LITTLE JANE (HOUSE BRED)

HOUSES LIPPER
WEGERS STYLISH LIPPER
SCHMERSALS STYLISH QUEEN

KAW RIVER CHIEF
HOUSES TOM TOM
TINSLEYS KANAS TESS

HOUSES ELMER
HOUSES BAWLIE
HOUSES QUEEN

HOUSES CHIEF
KAW RIVER CHIEF
JOHNSONS KANAS ROSE

JOHNSONS BANJO
HOUSES CHIEF
HOUSES QUEEN

SHIVERS GOLDHILL TOM (HOUSE BRED)
HOUSES QUEEN LOU
SHIVERS GOLDHILL LOU (HOUSE BRED)

HOUSES CHIEF
SHIVERS GOLDHILL TOM (HOUSE BRED)
SHIVERS GOLDHILL QUEEN (HOUSE BRED)

Last edited by Canyon Creek on 11-14-2014 at 03:54 PM

Old Post 07-19-2014 01:48 AM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Have a good day and good huntin' .

Old Post 07-19-2014 11:08 AM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

I hear this was a super nice hound

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 07-19-2014 11:03 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Would like to breed my patch female to a house bred stud.

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:13 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Houses Jammer or Ntch Houses Double Tough Bandit

There coondogs patch gyp work good on one of them. Tom Bates 1740 545 9181

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-22-2014 03:49 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Pkc ch Brooks Prowling Jane

Jane was a nice female and real looker with big mouth classy loud hard tree dog and accurate real track dog. Let me give you little history of were the mom grandma of some of theses Idaho big game dogs came from. In the summer of 2001 rite befor Handsome Hank won Ukc wourld hunt Ken Brooks myself late Jesse Tate Eric Brooks made the trip to Mr Tom Bates Home bought 2 male pups 1 female pup. The males didn't really make nothing great but Brooks Handsome Sally open up new look in Missouri if Sally been hunted hard as a pup she been really nice but she had mouth looks she was a natural coontreeing gyp. Ken Bred her to Ntch Houses Taking A Chance this produced two of the best females to hit the Ozarks this could had and I think was best cross on chance. And chance produced on everything he was bred to just like Bluff Country said in above post. From this cross came grtch Pkc ch Mc brides Missouri Mandy Brooks Prowling Chief only male Houses Ky Ann pr Houses Dixie. They said Dixie was doing it rite when Jeff Duvall sold her in Arcansaw Chief was making dandy when he was killed or stolen. Ann was real nice treed coons but when she came back from Tennesse she wasn't same. Then there was a female went north Missouri the man told ken she best dog he had In years money couldn't buy her. Then there was Pkc ch Brooks Prowling Jane. Jane was goodone if Tom Bates would had her at a young age no telling what she done. Out of 4 litters Jane produced a ntch in all 4 litters. The pups off Jane were natural big mouths with looks brains. If you hunted Jane pups they made nice dogs. Jane First litter was off Brother to swamp this cross they said was decent I had a nice female off it her name was ntch Houses Lacy J. Then Ken bred her back to her dad chance produced Ntch Houses Jammer who made his name. Houses Judy Houses Abby also from that Abby was killed Judy ken started her she was natural big big mouth ken sold her she was never hunted again. Then ken bred her to pr Houses Jasper this cross produced Ch Ntch Houses Jay who he has made his name also. Houses Bobby Jo nice big mouth female Houses Julie killed ken really liked Julie bobby. Bobby was killed. I had her she produced only pups off my ole hank dog that was any good. Then ken bred Jane to Ntch Houses Rebel this cross produced ch ntch Houses Prowling Cash. Jane has had 3 sons Jammer Jay Who has done there share of produceing to bad Jay gone. Cash I think will carry it on. Cash is proven sire. Just think if it wasn't for trip we made to ohio the breeding of Sally Chance get Jane breeding of Jane to chance jasper rebel this strain couldn't had carry on. There never been jammer Jay cash Pedro bandit many more if it wasn't for old Sally Jane Chance these 3 dogs and there owners deserve lot credit for what people have today

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-23-2014 10:08 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

I was asked two ? While back one was what one of Janes sons was the best reproducer I could not awnser that I told the man I had never hunted with nothing off Jay or cash but sure liked jammer pups. Jay for what I hear was outstanding stud I liked looks of his pups for sure. Cash I herd has two litters one litter off a female that off my ole Hank dog a Jane doughter I've herd them pups were nice. Then other litter was off a Jane bred gyp on bottom and prowler on top I hear they done great. This man that asked me this has a real nice jammer son that 2 years old. I believe Jammer Jay have made a impact I think cash will also he in place now were he will be bred a lot. I do no I was around all 3 as pups when they were being started I liked Jay the best. Jammer had by far best mouth. Ken used hank start jammer with by time he was 15 months old ken was hunting pups with him. Cash ken and I started him with Second Chance. They were all 3 natural pups.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-23-2014 10:35 AM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brierly2011
Would like to breed my patch female to a house bred stud.

Come on over

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 07-23-2014 03:21 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Jasper & Caesar

I would like to know the hunting styles and traits of Jasper and Caesar from the guys that have hunted with them.

Thanks
Roger Wilson

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:53 PM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryMt
Come on over

I got him in mind. herd nothing but good things about him.

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 07-26-2014 12:35 AM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KyleMcComber
Hope to see everyone this year at the 2014 Autumn Oaks.

CH GRNITECH Late Night Crook and GRNITECH PKC CH House's Blaze

Two fine young men with Housebred Grandnight Champions that's Good Stuff.

Y'all get em at Autumn Oaks

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 07-26-2014 02:19 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

I hear this was a super nice hound

paul I got the honor of owning quite a few out of lipper's mack. never got to hunt with him dan had retired him before I started coon hunting. I will post some pic out of dogs I had out of lippers mack.

Last edited by brandon little on 07-27-2014 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 07-26-2014 04:37 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

pr macks's stylish ike

lipper's mack x schmerals stylish rose

he was 13 in this clip

Last edited by brandon little on 07-27-2014 at 05:39 AM

Old Post 07-26-2014 04:43 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

little's lippers mack

lipper's mack x rock river roxie

Last edited by brandon little on 07-27-2014 at 02:21 PM

Old Post 07-26-2014 04:48 AM
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

brandon little - Got a question for you, was Stylish Rose one out of Hayes and Turners Jewel ?

Old Post 07-26-2014 11:16 PM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Old hayes and schmersal stylish anna. Rose was litter mate to harry . They were some other big name dogs out of that cross

Last edited by brandon little on 07-29-2014 at 03:55 AM

Old Post 07-26-2014 11:32 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Solid from tailgate to the tree

Brandon you really did have some Lippers Mack dogs didn't you I hear he was one of the best sons of Lipper under the radar in a time when the American cooner had a son of Lipper on every other page.
Do you know of any in a three generation pedigree?
I know Jeff Duvall has him on the bottom side of TANK.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 07-27-2014 04:28 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

yeah paul dan lives about 20 mins from. he is actually the guy who got me into coon hunting. I know I wish I would have bred the males I had but didn't know any better at the time. I was just hunting. I have tried to locate a direct son or daughter to lippers mack but my guess is they all have passed on. they all are prob up around 10 yrs or older. i purchased a granddaughter to him about 2 yrs ago and tried to cross her with ike but it was unsuccessful.

Last edited by brandon little on 07-27-2014 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 07-27-2014 04:39 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Sadie
daughter of mack x clints cola female
she is in tanks pedigree

Old Post 07-27-2014 05:33 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

rose 2

lipper's mack x schmersals stylish rose
2nd cross

Old Post 07-27-2014 05:48 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

posting this for dan Johnson
ch grntch lipper's mack

Old Post 07-27-2014 05:57 PM
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Camp

Thanks Paul, we have sure been enjoying these two hounds, there what make coon hunting so fun. We also have a 9 month old pup off Crook x Skuna River Bear that we have been hunting, he is coming along very nice. It's always awesome to see them young dogs progress. How's Lucille doing? Have you been able to get her out much?

Old Post 07-28-2014 07:19 PM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote