UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > List A
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yotetrapper
I find it very interesting that only 14 of the registered redbones in the UKC have produced any night champions. Thanks for posting your list.

While weak for sure, your statement is incorrect. This is the current reproducing list, go to the top of the list and actually read what dogs are allowed on the current reproducing list.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2020 01:12 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yotetrapper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
While weak for sure, your statement is incorrect. This is the current reproducing list, go to the top of the list and actually read what dogs are allowed on the current reproducing list.

You're right. I knew what the parameters were, but I didn't word my reply very well. If you took away the parameters for having a litter in the past 2 years, or having produced 20 pups, do you think the list would change by more than a couple dogs? I know next to nothing about the history of breeding redbones, but I'm here to learn.

Old Post 06-17-2020 02:53 PM
yotetrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yotetrapper Click here to Send yotetrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email yotetrapper Find more posts by yotetrapper Add yotetrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yotetrapper
You're right. I knew what the parameters were, but I didn't word my reply very well. If you took away the parameters for having a litter in the past 2 years, or having produced 20 pups, do you think the list would change by more than a couple dogs? I know next to nothing about the history of breeding redbones, but I'm here to learn.

Absolutely. But not sure it would get us all that excited either, ha. We'd see a bunch of <1%'ers.

Of course a person can measure the reproduction of "coondogs" by different standards, this is UKC's standard. It's a catch-all for every hound breed to benefit their hunt program and push a fella to keep a puppy mill. But any other measurement would be so subjective I doubt any of us would read it twice.

A fella could get a female 20 pups in as few as 2 litters, but then you have to breed them again once every two years, I'd rather eat tacks personally, ha. Then the challenge is that enough of them 1) go to comp hunters and 2) can make at least ntch. And with redbones, the margin just got very, very slim.

Old Post 06-17-2020 03:55 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

I’d sure love to see the males list on % without the 100 pups 😉

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 06-18-2020 03:34 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

I’d sure love to see the males list on % without the 100 pups 😉

Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH

Walker:
Frost Bite Zoey

Dirty Little Tramp
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:

Old Post 06-18-2020 03:35 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Don't believe I'll be doing a male list . If I do it'll probably just be for personal reference for myself is all . The female list didn't seem to excite anyone on the board .

And not too mention not one Breeder or anyone for that matter chime in as far as dang my bitch would be on the list but she only has 15 or 18 pups and so many are titled out of each . But that ain't gonna happen I literally just wasted more money for my redbone addiction . Gosh the thousands of $ I've spent on me too possum backing non hunting pen pacing **** stomp smearing junk .

My dream when I got back in this was to be in the top percent of the world I may not win it but by gosh when I go they'll know I was packing a coondog . That dream hasn't changed I just didn't realize the cost because the redbone breed is so isolated into line's and teams that we can't breed the best to the best . So I do the best I can with the best I can find . I've already come a long ways and I'm looking into the future . I'm comparing I'm watching and I'm learning and outside of a few knowledgeable people giving me advice I'm doing it alone . And will continue to do so till I get it right .

Old Post 06-18-2020 04:53 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

George how much is it for a male dog list?

I haven’t been active to much lately but We’re breeding some top of the line females soon I’d love to get a pup in your hands & you’ll be able to see several top reproducers on both male & female side

Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH

Walker:
Frost Bite Zoey

Dirty Little Tramp
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:

Old Post 06-19-2020 12:32 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

I'm not george but all you have to do is send a pm to one of the ukc administrators on here and they will tell you how to get one. That's what I did and they sent me one for all the males and females current and historical.

Old Post 06-19-2020 01:05 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Tony

It depends on the parameters Kerry with UKC handles it . You can get a list change 2 parameters maybe 3 for around $ 150 . Kerry could tell you better . She even has the parameters that Mark and Kelly use to hide on file . She's very helpful just very very busy .

Old Post 06-19-2020 07:07 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Lists

Lists are always nice to read but are limited by whatever a person decides to use as a measuring stick. If I was going to try to produce another list to help breeders pick dogs to consider, it would be different than any done so far. First I would want to know what females or male name shows up in the most pedigrees of nitech and grnitech dogs. I would only go back 3 or 4 generations. And I would want to know who the top 20 or so dogs were listed in order with top dog being in the most pedigrees. A list like that would show what dogs affected the most winning dogs. I bet I can list a few who would show up. It’s been my opinion that certain dog families have strong reproducing traits and if I was starting as a breeder of quality bloodlines Concentrating on those proven families would be the first thing to spend your time any money on. ... so an example would look something like this , 356 titled dogs have “pr Old Red “in their 4 gen pedigree. 342 titled dogs have “pr Richards Red Reckless” in their 4 gen pedigree. And so on down the line. This would be a way to show the strongest reproducers that produced strong reproducers etc.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Last edited by Sawblade on 06-20-2020 at 01:16 PM

Old Post 06-20-2020 02:56 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote