UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2020 02:28 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 103:17-18

But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-29-2020 07:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

AMEN! Praise HIM!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-31-2020 02:36 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Revelation 21: 2-4

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-01-2020 01:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-05-2020 08:22 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 90:2,4

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-07-2020 03:19 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:13-14

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-09-2020 06:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 19:1-2

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-12-2020 06:53 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 103:13

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him...

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-16-2020 04:46 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Re: Revelation 21: 2-4

quote:
Originally posted by BRAD E. ISAACS
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

This is a great verse one of my favorites actually, this one and Psalms 34:4 " I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears." I like what your doing here please keep it up. God will Bless you in your life and after there is eternal life with our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Old Post 06-16-2020 10:54 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

I too enjoy reading your post. It seems like you know exactly what to post every day. When you don't post, I feel like I'm missing something. Thank you

Old Post 06-17-2020 02:23 AM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Williams
I too enjoy reading your post. It seems like you know exactly what to post every day. When you don't post, I feel like I'm missing something. Thank you

X2

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 06-18-2020 03:31 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thank you all for the encouragement, Brothers and Sisters!!

GOD has and will continue to bless US ALL beyond measure if we obey HIS WORD and remain focused upon HIM everyday of our lives here on Earth!!!

Psalm 91:1

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-21-2020 05:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 121:7-8

The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-22-2020 09:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-23-2020 07:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 23:24

Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the Lord. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the Lord.

I thank you for being beside me every step of the way dear LORD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-25-2020 07:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Leviticus 19:18

“‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-26-2020 04:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Got SIN in your life???? JESUS CHRIST has already paid the price... Ask for HIS forgiveness today...

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-28-2020 11:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 138:8

The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-29-2020 07:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 12:3

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

HUMBLE is the word that immediately pops into my mind.... WE ALL can use a real good dose of it from time to time and HIS WORD sees to it that we are lovingly reminded! Thank you JESUS CHRIST!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-02-2020 12:05 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 17:9-10

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-02-2020 06:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 12:4

In that day you will say:

“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-05-2020 07:36 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 138:2

I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-08-2020 07:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Amen! Upward and onward along the narrow road that leads to heaven!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-10-2020 03:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 32:17

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-11-2020 02:24 PM