UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Joshua 1:8-10

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2014 01:31 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Re: New Leaves

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
More snow 8-10 inchs Im goin sled ridin with my granddaughter this time,It wont be long and the trees will have New Leaves but for now heres some New Leaves

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” - 2 Corinthians 5:17

Some people want to get everything in their life straightened out before they come to Christ. But you'll wake up in hell and still not have it straightened out. It’s like trees that don’t lose their leaves in the fall. The leaves wither and turn brown but hold on until the spring. And when the new leaf comes, it pushes the old leaf off.

That's exactly what happens to your old habits, your old life, when you find the Lord Jesus. The new life pushes your old life off. It’s not a matter of plucking off this leaf and knocking off that one. You'll never do it that way. Let the new life within you do its work.

Have you come to grips yet with the fact that your “old nature” is dead and you are a new creature in Christ? You can’t “kill” him on your own. You have to “reckon” him as dead and allow the “new nature”—the new creature you are in Christ—to come alive and be fed and nurtured by the Holy Spirit. God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Weekend Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,Prayers for all!

WE ARE FED BY THE PREACHING OF THE WORD AND READING THE BIBLE,PRAYER AND BY ATTENDING CHURCH EVERYTIME WE ARE ABLE TO GO,GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL SPEAK TO U AND U WILL WANT TO PUT AWAY UR OLD WAYS AND CHANGE UR WAY OF LIFE...
RON IT'S ALWAYS A BLESSING TO READ UR TRUTHS OF THE BIBLE,TRYING TO HELP OTHERS SEE THAT THEY NEED CHRIST.HAVE A BLESSED DAY TO U TO,KEEP WARM...

Old Post 03-04-2014 03:58 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What If Your Wrong ?????

Good Mornin Everybody!!!! Its a beautiful day outside,This is the day that the Lord has made rejoice and be glad in it..I hope you all are weathering this winter its been a bad one.but ya gota admitt after a big snow you anywhere that you look you can see that God had a hand in its beauty. I thought about winter the other day and wondered why does God make its so cold and snowy ..Then it hit me he made { " Eskimos"} He loves everybody and gives them what they ask for some times ... lets get goin with todays message ,may it be a Blessin to Ya What If Were Wrong What If You’re Wrong?

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:13

Some of you are wondering whether or not you ought to give your heart to Jesus Christ. You may ask, “What if Riverbottom Ron is not right? What if the Gospel is not true?” Let's suppose that what I believe is wrong—that the Bible is a bundle of blunders. Let's suppose there is no God and that Christ never died for our sins. Well, you're going to die anyway. So you're no worse off. But suppose I'm right and you're wrong. By coming to Jesus, you've got everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Now, it takes more than that kind of rationality to come to the Lord, but you need to do a little spiritual calculation. The Holy Spirit will prove to you that what I say is true.You hear Brad,Steve,Myself and many others tell you that we hope you ask Christ into your life before Christ returns and we do.Think about this post today,Ponder it,Think about the "What ifs ",,What if there is a God ,Jesus Christ,What if there Really a Hell,What if Brad, Steve and Ron and God is right,What if that book The Bible is True Word for Word thats written in it is True.I thought before I became a Christian many times ,Do I wana See my family,Grandkids,Son,Daughter ,Friends left here on earth to live burning in hell,crying out with pain suffering like no one has suffered before? After I accepted Christ as my Savior,The first thing I did was start tryin to get them saved and accepting Christ as there Savior,,,,,,Now Riverbottom Ron is workin on you.If you dont have Christ in your LIfe ask him today....God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend in Christ,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,Prayers sent for All...See yas Tomorrow if TheLords Willin and Mr Steve Thanks for those kind words and may The Lord continue to Bless You

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-04-2014 04:29 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Deuteronomy 6:5-8

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

As mothers and fathers here on Earth we have the greatest responsibility of all to introduce and impress upon our Children the absolute importance of accepting, acknowledging, loving, and having a personal relationship with Christ our Savior. No better way to make that clear than to discuss his wonerderful love in everyday conversation as they as children begin to take on challenges in their young lives. I personally thank God for the attitude of thankfulness and love that my daughters demonstrate on a daily basis while still remaining at the "know it all" ages of 13 and 17 years old....lol... Thank you Jesus Christ for the love that I see in their eyes as they continue to grow each day. Parents hear this.... "Plant the seed in rich fruit bearing soil and I promise God will help you water it!" AMEN.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 03-05-2014 at 02:57 PM

Old Post 03-05-2014 02:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Word Cuts Anyway

Hello ! Im runnin late for an appointment,So we gota go straight to our message for today The Word Cuts Anyway

“When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.” - Acts 5:33

Suppose you were on the battlefield and someone’s coming at you. You warn him, “Don't come any further! I'll shoot!” He answers, “I don't believe in your gun. As a matter of fact,” he says, “I don't believe in guns at all.” That's not going to change anything, is it?

Likewise, the Bible is the Sword of the Spirit. Someone may say, “Well, I don't believe the Bible.” But it will cut him anyway! The apostles preached the Bible, and when the people heard it, they were cut to the heart. The Word cuts even an unbeliever. It's a two-edged sword. It cuts to heal, or it cuts to judge. But it will cut—believe it or not.

Before going into battle, soldiers are dedicated to training in the use of their weapons. How foolish to go into battle without training. How familiar are you with your Sword?

God has given you a weapon for spiritual battles…the Sword of the Spirit. In the armor of God, it is the only offensive weapon—the rest are defensive. To have the victory God wants for you, you must see the sharpness of your sword, the Bible, and you must be trained in it. We are in a battle everyday ! Ya wana be a winner of the battle ? With Jesus Christ in our lives there is no doubt who will win the battle and whos coming out on top ,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend In Christ ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron ,,,, Prayers for each and everyone of yas ,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:00 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Hey Everbody!!!!!!!!!!!!! SunShine all week,Suppose to get to 50 today.The weatherman said last night that the cold temps are gone for the winter.Theres a new weather pattern takin over this week.he says it will get chilly but not cold.I sure hope hes right. I aint said it for a while but I want you all to know that I Love you all in Christian Love and I want the very best for your Life,I want you to have a good life. Lets go with todays message
Put On Christ

“Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, … having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, … And take the helmet of salvation …” - Ephesians 6:13-17

Do you have integrity? Is yours a life of truth? Do you have purity, or is there some unconfessed sin in your life? Do you have tranquility? Is the peace of God ruling in your heart? Do you have certainty? Do you have the shield of faith?

Did you know that this armor we’re talking about, the armor of God, is really Jesus Christ? The belt of truth—Christ is the Truth (John 14:6). The breastplate of righteousness—Christ is our Righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30). The shoes of peace—Christ is our Peace (Romans 5:1). The shield of faith—we have the faith of God (Romans 3:3). The helmet of salvation—Christ is our Salvation (1 Thessalonians 5:9). You see, all we need, He supplies. To put on the armor is just to put on Jesus.

As you begin each day, “put on” the armor of God. Consciously say, “Lord, I'm putting on the helmet of the hope of my salvation and the breastplate of righteousness”—all the way down to your feet. And take up the Sword of the Spirit and the shield of faith. Put On Jesus !When we have Jesus on nothing can touch us .We will have everything that we need to fight the battle.When we have Christ in our Life we have nothin but a win,win situation,Ask God into your life today,Dont keep puting it off till tomorrow ,,,Tomorrow might be to late.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Pray for everyone ,If ya need Prayer Just ask us,thats what were here for.See yas tomorrow if the Lords Willin

Old Post 03-06-2014 01:43 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-07-2014 01:55 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

EggShells-Jell-O or Quicksand

Hello ! Its Friday The weekend is here Its going into the 60's today.I told yous summer is on its way.Ive got lots to do today outside before another winter storm comes.So I better get goin .I hope you enjoy todays message.
Eggshells and Jell-O an Quicksand

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” - 1 John 5:4

Are you uncertain about some things? Are you walking on eggshells and Jell-O and grounds getin soft feelin like quicksand theologically? Don’t do it! Get a bulldog grip on the truth and stand by it. Learn to feed your faith and starve your doubts.

If you don’t come to church, read your Bible, and pray, then you have no shield of faith. Sometimes college students go off and let some ungodly, unbelieving man make fun of their faith. And they fall apart like a house of cards. That’s because they don’t have a strong, rock-ribbed faith in God. Feed your faith. “Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God,” and it will be like a shield to you to protect you from all the fiery darts of the wicked. It gives the believer certainty.

Again, you must actively, consciously clothe yourself in the armor of God. How much are you dedicating yourself to being in His Word, learning how to wield your Sword? God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Have a nice weekend Il see yas in church Sunday mornin.Prayers sent for all

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:40 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Gods Choice Shaping Tools

HI all! I got a lot of work done the last couple days,The warmer weather gives me the urge to get things done . Set your clocks up tonight ,or you will be runnin late. Lets get on with todays message...God's Choice Shaping Tools

Romans 12:1-5

God's kindness to us is demonstrated by the fact that He doesn't leave us in the condition we were in before coming to faith. How tragic it would be if we still thought, felt, and acted the same way we did before receiving Christ as our Savior. Throughout our lives, the Lord uses His choice tools to shape us into the image of His Son.

Prayer. By talking to the Lord in open dialogue, we develop a relationship with Him. He becomes not just our Savior, but our friend, and as the intimacy grows, so will our passion to be with Him. Setting aside time for prayer each day will become a delight, not a duty.

God's Word. You can't grow in your Christian life if you keep the Bible closed all week long. No one lives on one meal a week, yet many Christians try to get by with just a Sunday dinner of the Word served up by their pastor. How can we expect God's truth to do its transforming work if we never let it into our minds and hearts?

The Church. Christ uses His body of believers as a place for transformation. That's where we rub against each other and have the rough edges of our character smoothed. It is a place of instruction, accountability, and encouragement.

Are you letting the Lord use His character-shaping tools in your life? Our culture has no shortage of worldly voices and pressures that fill minds and influence behavior. Only when we intentionally schedule time for God, His Word, and His people can Christ do His transforming work in our lives. Gods a workin on building ,Hes an Artist too!You and I are his Master Pieces and when hes done we will be perfect work of art...God Loves yas,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend in Christ,,, From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Sendin Prayers for all..

Old Post 03-08-2014 09:22 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 3:14-16

But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-10-2014 02:36 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 7:8-10

But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-11-2014 02:11 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Seems Like Its Really Late

Hey Everyone ! 80 degrees yesterday! and close to it again today.We better watchout those ole mushrooms might get the urge to pop up with that kinda heat.I could eat a big plate of mushrooms all by my self ,just give me some ketchup and salt and pepper.and turn me loose,,I will show you how to makem disappear.I know all of us have a ,"clock,wristwatch, a time piece of some kind to tell us what time it is . My prayer today is that your watch or clock doesnt act like this one in todays message before you ask God into your life... Lets get goin ,,may it be a blessein to yas..... Seems Like Its Later Than It’s Ever Been

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” - Revelation 22:12

I believe we’re living in the days of the coming of our Lord. We ought to be living as though Jesus died yesterday, rose this morning, and were coming back tonight.

No one can set a date, but I’m kind of like that old farmer who woke up in the middle of the night and heard the grandfather clock sounding the hour. Bong-1 o’clock; bong-2; bong-3; bong-4. On it went. Bong-10; bong-11; bong-12; bong-13; bong-14. That frightened him. He turned over, shook his wife, and said, “Old woman, wake up.” She said, “Why? What time is it?” He said, “I don’t know, but it’s later than it’s ever been before.”

I believe it’s late in the age, and you and I need to be prepared for the coming of our dear Lord.There is so many things that have been talked about in the BIBLE that has done happened and took place.Everyday we read of new things happening thats talked about in the BIBLE Just think about all of the hurricanes,floods,tornados and just war after war,abortions ,,gay and lesbian marriages now legalized,murders, just one Evil thing after another,Its so sad to hear of these things each day.....But when you have Jesus Christ in your life,You have nothing to fear when Jesus comes back,I said "NOTHING" because Gods gona take you out of it all and place you in Heaven out of harms way....God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,,,,Ask God into your Life today if you havent or You might be hearing more "Bongs" on your clock one of these days,,,Prayers for All ,,,See yas tomorrow if the LORDS willin

Old Post 03-11-2014 03:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb 2 Peter 1:3-5

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-12-2014 02:44 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Wha a Change

Good afternoon .I hope all is o k. Lets go right to the message for today What a Change!

“And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image…” - Genesis 5:3

Did you know you’ve never really seen a man? Well, in a way you have. Suppose you’d never seen a railroad train, and I showed you a train that’s been wrecked with all the twisted metal on the tracks. Have you seen a train? Not really! You’ve seen a train wreck.

That’s no man you’ve seen; that’s a wreck. Everybody talks about being made in the image of God, but we’re not. After the fall, we find that we are made in the image of Adam. Adam was in the image of God, but that image was wrecked and spoiled. Adam brought forth a son in his image. But, oh, what a change there’s going to be someday when we become what our Lord made us to be.

One of the sweetest verses in the Bible says, “And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:49). Take heart, friend. We’re going to be like Him, the second Adam, the last Adam, Jesus Christ from above. We’ve borne the image of the earthly long enough. We’re going to bear the image of the heavenly. We’re going to be like the Lord Himself. God Loves Yas ,,,we Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend in Christ,Frome The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,,,Prayers for all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-13-2014 12:11 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:27-29

And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Blessed Assurance........ JESUS is mine!!!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-13-2014 03:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 1:4-9

Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.

Trust, Believe, and Stand on the Promises of GOD and you will recieve the fruits of the Holy Spirit. AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-14-2014 02:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 23:1-4

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 15:13-14

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. I myself am convinced, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with knowledge and competent to instruct one another.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-18-2014 02:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Ask For Mercy

Good Mornin ! Spring is comin.It wont be long now.The spring flowers are comin through the ground,Thats a real good sign,Its been a long time since we had a winter like this one.more snow,more colder temps than weve seen for many years. O Well thats ok..lets go on to todays message and may it make you think and be a Blessin to Yas.. Ask for Mercy

Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” - Luke 23: 42-43

The Polish astronomer Copernicus, through his writings and education, changed the concepts of what men think about the universe and how the universe runs. He was a brilliant man. But when Copernicus came to die, he did not see himself as an astronomer but as a sinner in need of forgiveness. He asked that this epitaph be inscribed on his gravestone: “Lord, I do not ask the kindness Thou didst show to Peter. I do not dare ask the grace Thou didst grant to Paul; but, Lord, the mercy Thou didst show to the dying robber, that mercy show to me. That earnestly I pray.”

Do you want that today? Do you want the mercy that God showed to the dying thief? He will show it to you and save you today.Its so easy to have that assurance that You will live forever in Heaven with Jesus Christ when the Lord returns.Another thing if you were to accept Christ into your life today,Your last days on this earth will be filled with things that you never thought were ever possible for you.Life Changes,You will experience thats for sure.,You Know you can have that,You can have that right now ,This very minute,by saying this short Prayer,,,,"God I love You and want You in my life right now.I ask that You forgive me for all the sins that Ive done through out my life,and Ive done many.I believe that You were Crusified You Died and were Buryed and Arose again 3 days later.You Died for Me and My Sins,I believe and Trust in You and ask that you come into my life,Today,Right now.........If you have said a Prayer like this one,and truly mean it from your heart ,,God has Forgiven You and You are now a member of the Family of God,Praise The Lord ! God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,, Your Friend In Christ,,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,Prayers Sent for You All See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 03-18-2014 02:32 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Most Things I Worry About Never Happen

Good Mornin Everyone! God is Good ,,God is Great and Hes Always with us.Always There for Us,When we need him.Do you ever worry about things ?I know that I do and shouldnt,God says that we shouldnt.But its very hard to do.Maybe todays message might just give us a little help and insight to "worry ". So lets go check out :worry ". Most Things I Worry About Never Happen

“Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?” - Matthew 6:27

The best thing you can say about worry is that it does no good. The worst thing is that it does much harm.

I’m reminded of the little lady who said, “Don't tell me worry doesn't do any good. Most of the things I worry about never happen.”

Worry is absolutely useless. It doesn't cure any problems. It doesn't lift any burdens. It doesn't wipe away any tears. It never has; it never can; it never will! Worry can’t make you any taller, shorter, fatter, or thinner. It is so senseless, and it is therefore useless. But even worse, it is faithless. Worry is just the opposite of faith.

When we worry, we make God out to be a liar when God has said He will take care of us. God has never lied,Never did anything that he ought not.This is where we need to keep the Faith,Trust,and Believe that God will do what he says,,,So dont Worry or Fret we have God watching over us ,,,God Loves yas ,,we Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,Ron Prayers for you all...

Old Post 03-19-2014 04:55 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 2:1-4

Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-20-2014 01:58 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What Ever He Says Do It

Hi all! Friday is getin here,One more day.I hope todays message touches home with some of you.Sometimes we dont understand why God is telling us to do somethin,I have done a couple things that I thought this is really dumb to do ,,Only to find out it was the right thing to do. Lets get goin to todays message ,May it be a Blessing to Your Heart ! What Ever He Says Do

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it.” - John 2:5

We must obey whether we can understand or not. When Jesus was at the wedding in Cana, the servants had no way of knowing what Jesus was going to do. It might have seemed silly to them to fill pots with water. But Jesus’ mother gave them some very wise advice that we would do well to heed: “Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it.”

It wasn’t a matter of whether they understood it or not, just that He told them to do it. The same Jesus who turned water into wine can transform your home, can transform your life, can transform your family, can transform your future. That same Jesus is still in the miracle working business. His business is the business of transformation.

Someone has well said that nature forms us, sin deforms us, the penitentiary reforms us, education informs us, the world conforms us, but only Jesus transforms us.

A lot of times your mind is going to say, “Well, that’s old fashioned,” or “That doesn’t make sense.” Never come to the Bible that way. Never parade the Bible across the judgment bar of your reason. Whatever He says to you, do it. I have listened to what God was tellin Me and done what he said just to find out it was the right thing to do.So if God is workin on Ya and you know that he is wantin you to do somethin,Step out in the Faith that you have in God knowing that God would never have you do somethin that you ought not do,He would never lead you in the wrong direction...God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron....Need somethin ?Need anything ? All Ya gota do is ask.Prayers sent for all...See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 03-20-2014 03:15 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Will Thou Be Made Whole

Well its here ! Friday,The day we all look forward to.The weather is getin better and we can get a few things done outside ,,Today 78 degrees,,Im heatein up,Lets get to todays message Wilt Thou Be Made Whole?

“When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, He saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?” - John 5:6

“Wilt thou be made whole?” That sounds like a silly question. It really does sound inane to ask a man who is sick if he wants to be made whole. But Jesus respected this man’s will just as He respects your will and every human will.

If God were to transgress your will, if He were to force you to do something you did not want to do, you would no longer be a human being. You would become a machine. So God gave you a will; and because you have a will, you must decide if you want to be made whole by accepting Him as your Savior. The offer made available to you today is whosoever will may come (Revelation 22:17). “Wilt thou be made whole?”

What kind of faith does it take to have our lives transformed? Faith that can see the invisible, that can believe the incredible, that can receive the impossible.

Doubt dreads to take a step, faith soars on high. Doubt questions,Who Believes ? Faith Answers,,It Is I !!!..........Faith is something we cant see,but when God answers or Prayers our eyes are opened and can see that Faith comes to Life and we should always Keep The Faith as its always there.....God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,, We Pray for You all dailey......

Old Post 03-21-2014 04:37 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Joy

Joy comes in the morning .lJoy!

“These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.” - John 15:11

Joy is the birthmark of the child of God. Every Christian ought to have conscious joy. And if you’re not living a life of joy, you’re living beneath your privileges. It’s so important that you have joy shining from your life in order to win the lost. If you want people to believe in your Savior, the mark of the authenticity of Christ in your life is the joy of the Lord Jesus Christ. They’re not all that interested in your creed or your doctrines. They want to know if it is working for you. And there’s nothing more attractive in winning the lost to the Lord Jesus Christ than the joy of the Lord that’s evident in your life.

I feel sorry for anyone who tries to carry the burdens of this life without the joy of the Lord to put a spring in their step, a beat in their heart, and a smile on their face. Thank God for real joy. “The joy of the Lord is your strength” (Nehemiah 8:10).God loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day From The Riverbottom Ron ....Prayers for you all.

see ya in Church

Old Post 03-23-2014 03:50 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

We Were Born to Serve

I Hope this message will be a Blessing to Yas..................Our King is a servant king. Jesus said, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve” (Mark 10:45). You also were born to serve and to be a blessing. You were born to help somebody, to make a difference in another person’s life. We are called to be a blessing to the broken, the hurting, to those who have lost their way.

You were born to be a king. You were born to walk through this world as a victorious champion. You were born to walk through this world in the authority of God’s kingdom. When Jesus saves you and raises you up to heavenly places, your circumstances may not look like they change, but they do. You can say with confidence, “I may be going through a tough time for a season, but I was not born to stay here. I was born to rule and reign with Jesus Christ. This prison that I’m in won’t hold me forever.”

If you’re going to accept the low places, that’s all you’ll ever experience in life. But if you can ever get a realization of your purpose — that you were born for victory and joy unspeakable — then you can fully understand that God has a divine purpose and plan for your life. Struggles and battles will come. But no matter what comes up against you, your response should be, “Even if I lose it all, I was born to be a king!” God Loves Yas,We Love Yas,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron...Prayers for All

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:46 AM