UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Another what to breed too ( English)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Another what to breed too ( English)

I have a very nice gyp that is Woodstock and Wilcox bred

I KNOW NOTHING OF WHO IS THROWING WHAT IN THE ENGLISH LINE.

She started in today.

I don’t care how good the stud is as a coondog. I AINT GETTING HIM I AM GETTING WHAT HE THROWS.

I want pups from a male that throws hunting dogs not racehorses

Pups that have hound mouths

Pup that can tree any type of coon so I don’t have to use collar to get them to tracks they can tree

Pups that are level headed pleasers

Pups that tree their own coon but not so dumb they won’t track and tree with a dog.

WHICH DOG CONSISTENTLY REPRODUCES THIS STYLE ?

Last edited by high ridge on 05-20-2018 at 08:20 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2018 07:38 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Another what to breed too ( English)

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge
I have a very nice gyp that is Woodstock and Wilcox bred

I KNOW NOTHING OF WHO IS THROWING WHAT IN THE ENGLISH LINE.

She started in today.

I don’t care how good the stud is as a coondog. I AINT GETTING HIM I AM GETTING WHAT HE THROWS.

I want pups from a male that throws hunting dogs not racehorses

Pups that have hound mouths

Pup that can tree any type of coon so I don’t have to use collar to get them to tracks they can tree

Pups that are level headed pleasers

Pups that tree their own coon but not so dumb they won’t track and tree with a dog.

WHICH DOG CONSISTENTLY REPRODUCES THIS STYLE ?

Sent you a PM

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 05-20-2018 01:43 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Let’s do another x-breed?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 05-20-2018 04:32 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Trust me it is by no means out of the question. I haven’t made a purebred X since UKC has allowed the X bred.

And, if I do Neosho River Cuz will be the one I use.

And, I am happy with what I have in my kennel.

I will be breeding a Xbred litter tomorrow. Breeding a Thousand Dollar Bill X Pettyjohns Clip gyp to Jiggs.

Thanks for following the Xbreeding I am doing. Several have a feeling I am onto something after going with these young dogs here. Only time will tell

Old Post 05-20-2018 09:19 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Well I made a x-cross on Money and a nice English female, it works, I have kept up with the crosses you made an they are working.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 05-20-2018 09:49 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Billy book me a male pup out of the X Jiggs litter.

Old Post 05-20-2018 11:26 PM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Daniel I ended up breeding Spook to our Maker dog out of Lipper.

I have another one starting to bleed out of Cables Money dog and Leon Childers Polly gyp. I think she will work better on Jiggs so going that route.

Old Post 05-21-2018 02:40 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Several years ago we breed a english gyp to a good walker I had. I got one of the best pleasure dogs I ever had out of that cross. Road in front seat of truck naturally handled like a yard dog. Coontreerer yes sir. He was granded and made pkc champ. I seen it done 2 times with walker- English cross and worked both times. I've got a litter of 10 right now of my platnuim ch Dot female to wld ch platnuim ch wipeout 3 sum. I've got high hopes for, and as far as I know first time a platnuim ch English female has Ben breed to a platnuim walker male. I plan to go tight back into the line if it works. Good luck whatever you decide to do. I know where a English male is off Dot and Awesome that me and Matt Mays own. He doesn't hunt like Dot but will go deep if he has 2. I mean 2 miles. Handles good with a big bawl mouth. About 70lbs. It was a good cross so I bet he will reproduce.

Old Post 05-21-2018 03:38 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjll
UKC Forum Member

stud dog

the cracker jack dog is in Illinois they say he is nice dog won a lot in texas also his pups seem to sell fast

Old Post 05-21-2018 02:54 PM
tjll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjll Click here to Send tjll a Private Message Click Here to Email tjll Find more posts by tjll Add tjll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote