UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Nice video Brian sounds and looks good bud

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2017 01:51 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Re: Half Breed Twitch

quote:
Originally posted by dchartt
This vid is from around 230am with that nice moon

https://youtu.be/87H-Tb98idg

Very nice Bryan!! This litter is turning out to be a very good one! Does Twitch always tree with 4 feet on the ground? One of the best hounds I ever hunted with and one that converted me to Clover hounds treed like this. His name was GrNtCh Wessel's Wild Casey and he was one heck of a hound!!

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Old Post 04-17-2017 01:25 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

LILLY (Pinner x DeAnn)

Randy Unger's 16 month old female Lilly (Pinner x DeAnn) won another cast over the weekend and will be headed to Super Stakes in the fall.

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 04-17-2017 at 01:34 PM

Old Post 04-17-2017 01:28 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Half Breed Twitch

quote:
Originally posted by jawjacker22
Very nice Bryan!! This litter is turning out to be a very good one! Does Twitch always tree with 4 feet on the ground? One of the best hounds I ever hunted with and one that converted me to Clover hounds treed like this. His name was GrNtCh Wessel's Wild Casey and he was one heck of a hound!!

I would say 95% of the time hes on all fours, he gets up on the tree a little but not much, I like it

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:10 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Twitch

Yes, they look really pretty standing up on the tree but they stay out of trouble more often when they are on all fours.

Old Post 04-19-2017 04:33 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner Pups

A couple young 1 year old Pinner pups making some money last night in $KC hunts:

Aaron Kuebli with his Pinner x Pepper male HIGH SPEED CASH. This was Cash's first hunt. Treed deep and alone for 40 minutes with a coon.

Randy Unger with his Pinner male HARDWOOD BUSTER. Buster is out of Pinner and Tim Heiner's female out of Mojo & Deamon's Little Devil.

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:37 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I drew a female named belle owned by Andy Justice in super stakes this spring and she did a really nice job and sounded good doing it!!!! Not sure what cross she is off of.

Old Post 04-28-2017 05:43 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Half Breed Belle

Half Breed Belle is out of the Pinner x Rank's Stylish Bell cross. Buddy Hawkinberry made the cross. This was the first breeding that came from frozen semen. I haven't hunted with Belle but I hear she is a little dog with a big mouth. Bub Blackwell owned her and won quite a little gas money with her before he sold her to Andy.

Old Post 04-30-2017 01:29 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 07-12-2017 at 08:55 PM

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:56 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Twitch update

Still treein them ringtails

https://youtu.be/fEb-tcU5s_M

Old Post 05-19-2017 07:16 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Looking Good Bryan. I'm getting his littermate sister Girly ready for Walker Days in a few weeks. I'm hearing and seeing lots of good reports out of this Pinner x Pearl cross.

If anyone is interested in a Pinner pup, get ahold of me. There are a couple litters on the ground now and hopefully two more on the way soon. Pinner is 10 1/2 but still producing large litters. He won't be around forever so now is the time to get yourself a Pinner pup before it's too late.

Old Post 05-27-2017 01:54 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner pups

If anyone is interested in a Pinner puppy, young dog ready to start or one that's close to being ready for the hunts, let me know. I know where some can be found and can set you up with some names.

I'll be at Walker Days in Auburn, Indiana next week hunting Girly (Pinner x Pearl).

Old Post 06-05-2017 03:20 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner Puppies

Justin Pillard just had 9 pups out of Pinner and his Ton female. Ton is a Nt Ch and she is off of Full Throttle Jiggs and Schott's Three Quarter Ton (Half Breed Jessi x Old South Stylish Rebel). Justin has quite a few booked but might have a few left. Give him a call at 563-920-7102 before they are all gone. Should be a dandy cross!!

Old Post 06-09-2017 04:36 PM
Clanton Creek
UKC Forum Member

This should be an AWESOME cross!

Old Post 06-09-2017 11:03 PM
Clanton Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanton Creek Click here to Send Clanton Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanton Creek Find more posts by Clanton Creek Add Clanton Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanton Creek
UKC Forum Member

This should be an AWESOME cross!

Old Post 06-09-2017 11:03 PM
Clanton Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanton Creek Click here to Send Clanton Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanton Creek Find more posts by Clanton Creek Add Clanton Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Re: HALF BREED PIN-UP GIRL

Girly (Pinner x Pearl) and I will be at Walker Days in Auburn, Indiana this weekend. Hope to see you all there.

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 07-13-2017 at 04:08 AM

Old Post 06-14-2017 05:17 PM
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Good luck!

Good luck at walker days! Glad to see her doing so well.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 06-15-2017 01:18 AM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Walker Days

Girly did great. Won her pup hunt cast with 675+ and was high score early round. Hunted with a really nice female out of Buschwacker named Bailey owned by Ryan Miller and a nice male named Boomer, I believe. Dogs looked great. We treed 7 coon with pups under 2 years old. Pretty impressive. Great guiding and great dog work!!
Went back out late round and took 2nd. Got beat by Chuck Schmersal's Dixie female handled by Chuck Adkins. The dogs treed 4 coon late in an hour, again with pups under 2 years old. Girly had one by herself and had another tree towards the end of the hunt that would of put her in the lead but it was a den tree.
Then come to find out when we were out hunting late round, one of the guys in my early round cast filed a grievance because we didn't hunt the whole 2 hours and the next day we had a panel and my early round score got thown out. I am not disputing this at all. They did what they had to do. We had an agreement in our cast to stop a certain time and "walk out" the remaining time in order to make the 2am deadline (which we barely made thanks to Ryan for speeding the card back to the club). Just a bad deal and a bad way to end our hunt after we had such a great time and saw some amazing dog work. I do not want to create any drama, just wanted to report on our hunt and how Girly did. She did her job, I just wish I would have done mine because she deserved the wins.
Congrats to Dixie, Chuck & Chuck! She's a nice one. Also wanted to thanks Ryan for the great job guiding our early round cast. He's a great guide and he's packing a really nice dog! I cannot remember our late round guide's name but that guy put us in coon also. Some very fun and exciting hunts.

Old Post 06-23-2017 03:29 PM
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Good job!

Sounds like she was doing all ya can ask of one.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 06-24-2017 05:37 AM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Aaron Kuebli and High Speed Cash (Pinner x Pepper) and his wins at the Badger State Championship. He finished Cash to a Nt Ch this past weekend with a 1st and a 2nd. Aaron says he is very accurate and don't hardly make any mistakes. He's also top 5 in money in Wisconsin/Minnesota state PKC race.

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 07-13-2017 at 04:05 AM

Old Post 06-27-2017 08:28 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Lizzy pups

GrNtCh PKC Ch Iowa Style Extreme Lizzy delivered 9 Pinner puppies last week. She had 3 males and 6 females. Lizzy is a good reproducer and is in the top 10 of the Iowa PKC standings this year. Price is $400 either sex. Pups will be UKC Performanced and PKC SS pups. Contact me if you want to book a pup.

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 07-12-2017 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 07-10-2017 03:07 AM
Porchhonky77
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

What part of Iowa is pinner in? I'm in Missouri a hour south of kirksville

Old Post 07-16-2017 08:53 PM
Porchhonky77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Porchhonky77 Click here to Send Porchhonky77 a Private Message Click Here to Email Porchhonky77 Find more posts by Porchhonky77 Add Porchhonky77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Porchhonky77
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

What part of Iowa is pinner in? I'm in Missouri a hour south of kirksville

Old Post 07-16-2017 08:54 PM
Porchhonky77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Porchhonky77 Click here to Send Porchhonky77 a Private Message Click Here to Email Porchhonky77 Find more posts by Porchhonky77 Add Porchhonky77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

I'm in the NE part of the state. Pretty much straight up HWY 63. I live outside Tripoli which is a half hour north of Waterloo.

Old Post 07-17-2017 12:51 PM
Porchhonky77
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

Pm sent

Old Post 07-17-2017 02:36 PM