UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey At Stud In Va
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Saw these pups last night, they are NICE

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2012 02:38 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

do you have any pictures yet of the pups? how much do u want for them?

Old Post 03-24-2012 10:06 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetripen
UKC Forum Member

TN State Hunt

Bo, I stand corrected b/c I found out tonight that we are having a Purina Point State Hunt this year in May. It is about 15-20 minutes from the house in Rutledge, TN.

(jeremiah 33:3)

Old Post 03-25-2012 05:38 AM
bluetripen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetripen Click here to Send bluetripen a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetripen Find more posts by bluetripen Add bluetripen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

He had a pic or 2 on his phone of them but their about to small yet to tell anything about them but if their anything like the previous litters out of this cross they'll be sharp

Old Post 03-25-2012 05:25 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Trip

I thank you so much for bringing your hornet bred female to smokey, she is doing good, i will get her bred this week, and that Tn state hunt is the same weekend as bluetick days, that stinks, I'll give ya a yell this week..

Keel and Pam, Like shannon said there to small to really tell much about em yet but i can guarantee them to be good looking hounds, I'm glad you called keel and gald to hear that max is doing better and better for ya. I sure hope max and widdle does good in the hunts. Keep in touch...

Bo!!!!

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 03-25-2012 06:51 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 03-27-2012 01:36 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

how are the pups doing?

Old Post 03-28-2012 02:52 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Pups are doing good, growing and looking good, we will start worming them at three weeks old, I'll keep you posted on them.

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-28-2012 01:16 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 04-02-2012 04:22 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

On Saturday nite my son got some htx points on willie. That was her first . Max is doing well to. I just want u to know I really love these two dogs. Maybe sometime we can get together and go hunting.How r the pups doing?

Old Post 04-03-2012 03:00 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad to hear willie and max is doing good for ya, the pups are darkening up, I'll get some pics here soon.

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 04-03-2012 02:41 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I can't wait to the pups. Hope to meet you soon.

Old Post 04-03-2012 11:20 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 04-06-2012 02:12 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

iI showed wille to nite. she won her class. Then my son beat me with one of other dogs. She stood on bench really well. when i learn how to put the picture on here i will.Keel is hunting max & tom is hunting willie at the hunt in morgantown pa to nite.I let you how they do.

Old Post 04-08-2012 02:44 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Im so thankful to have smokey pups in your family keel and pam, I;m glad to no you all are putting them in the hunts and bench shows, keep me posted or call me..

HAPPY EASTER, My wife and I gave a hannah a big easter basket full of things she had been asking for and 6 baby chicks, there in the kitchen in a box, lol, but dont forget the true meaning of easter..

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 04-08-2012 03:49 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Saw the pups Sunday, they are looking good.

Pam if you want to email those pics to me I can try to post them for you.

Old Post 04-10-2012 01:49 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

can u send me your email or should we send u the picture`s by text not sure if we have ur cell or home number. thank you

Old Post 04-10-2012 11:52 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

You can click the email button at the bottom of my page to get it.

Old Post 04-11-2012 02:29 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-11-2012 06:07 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for posting the pictures. The above three dogs pictures are max on the tree. the bottom picture widdle in the green colar and ann in the yellow colar. Max & widdle are full bother & sister out of Smokey &Katie. Ann is grandauther out of Katie on top side.

Old Post 04-11-2012 11:08 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 04-13-2012 03:16 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Keel & Tom r taking Max & widdle to hunt on Saturday nite. I'm going to show widdle in the bench show on saturday. Tom going show Ann to. How r the pup doing ? I bet they r getting big &dark.Can't wait to them.

Old Post 04-14-2012 03:36 AM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I won my class with widdle . My son won best in breed with Ann. She is now champion on bench. Keel &Tom r hunting MAx & widdle in the hunt to nite. I'll let u know how they did then.

Old Post 04-15-2012 02:56 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

btt

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 04-16-2012 04:08 AM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

How r the pups doing ? I bet they r getting big. Cant wait to them.

Old Post 04-16-2012 04:36 PM