UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt ch Mead,s Blue Jet 6 Again
Pages (47): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TREESLAMMIN
UKC Forum Member

Well come up here ,you can stay with me ....... we have room ..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2011 03:39 AM
TREESLAMMIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREESLAMMIN Click here to Send TREESLAMMIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREESLAMMIN Find more posts by TREESLAMMIN Add TREESLAMMIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly 's Degrees

208 pups, GN6, NC16, GS6 SC15, HTH-1

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/SlingbladeBluesfriendsandI006.jpg
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/Belle030.jpg
Picture of Me and The Man, Ed Meade
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/2011Blues085.jpg
**Follow us on photobucket**
EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-23-2011 04:06 AM
Eric Werry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Werry Click here to Send Eric Werry a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Werry Visit Eric Werry's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Werry Add Eric Werry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

UKC World Hunt

Right now I know of two dogs Qualified for this years hunt that are out of 6 Again. If there are others that you know of please let me know. Another dog that has not been talked about much lately is the Lady female that Ed & Terry have out of 6 AgainxTS Lady-she is a night ch. and one that should be Gr Nt one day. Do think she was the first one to finish to Nt Ch out of 6 Again. That just leaves 53 others and we know about some of them. Eric hope you can make it down for the Winter Classic and you should be able to make it here in less than 14 hours, unless you get stuck in that cesspool of urban blight that is no longer part of the south, known as Atlanta-yuk!!!! Did you hear about the tornado that hit up there?---did over 10 million in improvements!!! Hope some of you others hunting dogs off 6 Again will make it down.

Old Post 07-23-2011 03:41 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Tornado

LOL!!!! I Hear Ya....

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/SlingbladeBluesfriendsandI006.jpg
EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-24-2011 05:32 AM
Eric Werry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Werry Click here to Send Eric Werry a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Werry Visit Eric Werry's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Werry Add Eric Werry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Mead's

Ed Mead's Blue Rejet ( Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 6 Again X Terry Tucker's Gr Nt Ch Tuckers Hilltop Blue Joanie) won hi-scoring dog and 1st pl. reg.and best of show reg. last night. On 4 coon that were seen he had 775 plus and a 225circle, which would have given Rejet and even 1,000. There were 6 coon seen and one tree had two up it -5 were actually treed and seen. This gives the dog two 1st. places. Here's hoping he will be Ch Nt Ch Mead's Blue Rejet very soon. On his not so good nights he is still called Reject, in case any of you were wondering if we have been talking about two different dogs.

Old Post 07-24-2011 06:06 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.hutch
UKC Forum Member

GR NT CH MAD DOG ALL JAZZED UP is qualified for the world she is out of 6 AGAIN and LADY she is 3 years old----HUTCH
and yes she will be at the winter classic

2008 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS QUEEN OF HUNT

Old Post 07-24-2011 07:23 PM
b.hutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.hutch Click here to Send b.hutch a Private Message Click Here to Email b.hutch Find more posts by b.hutch Add b.hutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

All Jazzed Up

Brian -enjoyed getting to talk to you about your dogs and your plans to come down for the Winter Classic. The conversation with Robbie Brooks awhile back was also a good one-hope he can make it down as well. You, Robbie and Guy Dehne have it going on and these type of results should just keep a commin! Ron Casey returned my call concerning Jet 9 and a little romance with my Mayflower(Gr Nt V Again X Gr Nt Blue Bio Blue Flower) which makes her a half sister to 6 Again--looking to make some fire power!! As the Classic gets closer perhaps more of you will make plans to join us--there is a lot of Bluetick winning that is gonna take place before then i.e. Autum Oaks-The World Hunt. So once again good luck to you all, especially the 54!!

Old Post 07-25-2011 09:16 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

6 Again-prediction on percentage of Nt & Gr Nt's

Based on the dogs being hunted in nite hunts sired by 6 Again and the number of dogs which have 1st pl wins combined with the ones who have finished to Nt Ch and Gr Nt Ch I am predicting that 6 Again's reproduction percentage will end up at least 22% There are others out there that I do not know about--this prediction is based on the ones that I do know about. My heart will not be broken if that prediction turns out to be wrong and ends up being even higher!! He is dead and gone, will never make any kind of list because he did not sire 100. While he was here he did it the woods and in the Stud Pen!

Old Post 07-27-2011 11:15 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

buzz pups

cw can u get vids on ur phone? i filmed a pennyX buzz pup last winter at 5 months on cage coon love u to see it!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 07-28-2011 02:49 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Buzz pups video

Not sure if this new phone is capable, but my son's phone can do everything as far as I know--his number is 478-718-7991. He is aware that he may be getting one from you and thanks in advance for doing it. How about a couple of good photos of Buzz on here for us to admire? My son is the one who has to help me if I ever get photos--and I will--posted on here as promised. So much for good intentions! Do you plan to make the Winter Classic? There is a slim chance I'll make Autumn Oaks-if I do, look for me around Ed and Terry. Recently heard from a man in Alabama with a female out of 6 Again--slowly but surely --still finding one or two. Do wish more of you would post some pictures--make my day and make me jealous.

Old Post 07-28-2011 10:40 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey cw never been to a o dont know if i will make it or not trip to terrys last week got in the ole pocket !!! jeff timms rode up with me we got penny bred to ole boomer. then got to watch boomer II tree one with a pup!! really like the boomer II he is my pick!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 07-29-2011 02:53 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

sent u 2 vids on phone wat did u think of them?
they would be 6 again grandpups. and outa my penny bitch i bred to boomer

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 07-29-2011 04:35 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

My Boy --His Phone.

Thank you for sending the videos. My boy and his phone are in the great state of Florida and will not return untill Monday. I have left him a message to let me know if they came through. Terry Tucker sent some great photos of the 6 Again x Becky litter with snow on the ground, something we may see once a year here if we are lucky. If it is in February and we get snow--we tell everybody "Merry Christmas." Us dumb Southerners don't take the stuff for granted--that is also the reason about Mid-October is about the latest you will catch me in the great state of Michigan, the snow birds and I are headed South. If any of you talk with Larry Harvey please tell him hey for me. We visited on the phone awhile back. Buddy Jordan and Larry have the cleanest and neatest kennels this poor boy has ever seen and I've been to a few. When you get to my place the Sanford and Son theme song should start playing--my so called friends call this place "C.W. and Sons!" Good Luck to everyone hunting a Blue Dawg in a hunt this weekend, especially the 54!!

Old Post 07-30-2011 12:12 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

buzz

hey hope u got them guess ill hunt buzz at our redbone days this weekend? he put one up night b 4 last had the meat!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 08-01-2011 07:17 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Buzz pup video

Think we got the second one but not the first--enjoyed the one we got and thanks for sending it. Good luck with Buzz at Redbone Days.Tell Jeff Timms hey for me. He has a full sister to Glista's Blue Creek Becky and so does the Appel's.Same cross as Jet 5 Again--Hillbilly x Tree Slammin Lady. The 3 females just mentioned look like clones, very easy to see the similarities. This Winter I just got to hunt with Boomer II for a short hunt when Ed and Terry were here--he looked good! Sure wish you good luck with the cross you just made. Are You going to make it down for this years Winter Classic? If there is a chance let me know. Thanks again for the video.

Old Post 08-02-2011 09:36 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

winter classic

never been to these big hunts my pot lickers might be to shy for that theyre hicker billy hounds lol would enjoy the visiting though i might be in for the trip!!! bring u a pup? cant get rid of any lol

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 08-03-2011 02:48 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

How HOT is It!

Bubba Snider and I are huntin buddies--logged a lot of miles together over these last few years. Two things Bubba ain't fond of--Snakes and hot weather, the two usually go hand n hand down here. Bobby Carter ran into Bubba the other day and he asked Bubba if he had talked to me. Bubba said," It's so hot I don't even want to call C.W." Bubba knew better than to even call , he was afraid we would talk him into making a short hunt--you know the type where you end up making it back at day light. Check the post office and milk cartons for Bubba's picture cause we aren't going to see him until cool weather --then he is ready every night. Air and water--for you and the dogs!

Old Post 08-06-2011 07:45 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

V A and truck trouble

Between the two and hot weather it has been tough lately. Had to go to Dublin to let em check me out. Doctors have to practice you know. Like i ask them--I have to garuntee my work, but they will not--so lawyers and doctors--practice on us-license to steal if you ask me. dogs are looking good when I've had them out. Get thru the next few weeks and things should start lookin up. Sure hate we don't have the bluetick column writers like we used to, heck maybe most of that is on here now. Would like to see a little more effort, wouldn't you?

Old Post 08-12-2011 10:58 PM
BLUE STEEL JAKE
UKC Forum Member

hello cw,this is dwight, i hunted with you in roberta,me and casey,i am sending my jake dog up there with casey please help him tune him up for me.i believe we have something special in him.he is not even 2 yet and is doing a fine job when i hunt him,yall just have so many more coons up there in your honey hole than we do.that one spot you took us to where the dogs split looked like coon heaven.reckon why you fellas have that many coons only 2 hours away?jake will tree a coon by himself he is just young and independent as i have ever seen.

Old Post 08-12-2011 11:08 PM
BLUE STEEL JAKE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE STEEL JAKE Click here to Send BLUE STEEL JAKE a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE STEEL JAKE Find more posts by BLUE STEEL JAKE Add BLUE STEEL JAKE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

10-4

Casey called today while I was on my way back from the VA Hospital. He told me a little about it and we will make it happen. For those of you who do not know Casey is Chris Poole's brother and Tony Poole is their Uncle. If you do not know them you ought to--class act--all three in my book. Dwight it's good to here from you--we should have had a much better hunt that night--so I owe you one. Maybe when Casey says he has got him clickin you can come up and collect!

Old Post 08-13-2011 12:06 AM
BLUE STEEL JAKE
UKC Forum Member

thank you so much cw,what was the diagnosis at the docs office? and if you need us for anything all you have to do is make it known and we will be on our way,i thank my god who is jesus christ for friends like you fellas on a daily basis.

Old Post 08-13-2011 01:27 AM
BLUE STEEL JAKE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE STEEL JAKE Click here to Send BLUE STEEL JAKE a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE STEEL JAKE Find more posts by BLUE STEEL JAKE Add BLUE STEEL JAKE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Agent Orange

Everything is good so far. Sometimes it feels like they are wanting to delay or stall long enough until we all croke--then they will not have to pay us or operate on us--we were an asset when they needed us, now were just a liability.--enough of that or I'll start to sound bitter--I'm just glad to be here--if you had ask me in 93or 94 if I'd have still been around--not likely! Casey does not need my help to finish the dog but I'm glad to be hunting with him. Dwight as far the faith question goes--the whole Marine Corps knows -there ain't no atheist in a fox hole!! Believed it then and I believe it now.

Old Post 08-13-2011 04:39 PM
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Agent Orange

That's was some bad stuff. My first cousin, R. Mcbride served three terms in veitnam, tried for a fourth, but was declared to be on a suicide mission, and they placed him in the phsych ward. He had Agent Orange, his hair all fell out, from his head to his toes, and never grew back. Lung's was bad, which what finally took his life. One Great/Brave, dude, that had to fight to get his 100% disability. I even have Video of ol'e Cuz, while he was fighting over there. The one I llke the best is when Roger, and another Marine was walking 15 or 20 Gooks out of the jungle, at gun point. Great stuff. Hope all goes well for you, C.W.
Hopefully I can put Blues back into the hunt's next weekend. I've been doctoring her up for the last couple of weeks. The last Comp hunt we were in, I had to withdraw her. Blues limped back in, with a big open gash in her chest, appeared to be in some major pain. You could place two fingers in the hole, and deep in the muscle. Dont have any Idea what she did. The other men that were in the hunt, swore up and down someone shot her, but that was in possible, didn't here he any shot's, LOL!! Anywho take care C.W. hopefully I'll be back in the game soon.

EWerry's Album

Old Post 08-14-2011 07:58 AM
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

IKE

quote:
Originally posted by WVA_bluhunter
Im pretty sure they will be wired for 220 and like to go.
How's Ike?

Hey Browning, Last Night was Ike's first Comp Hunt, and he got his 3rd place. Doing great...In CW/Jet style.

EWerry's Album

Old Post 08-14-2011 04:25 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Eric

Way to go with Ike--Terrance will be glad to hear about this as well. I hope your female is making a complete recovery. Each time we cut them loose there is a million things that could happen. Just think good things are in store for you and her in the future. One of the younger members of our Marine Corps League ask one of our WWII vets "Sir how did you lose your leg?" He replied, "A Japanes sharp-shooter on Iwo Jima-got me!" The young guy then said "How you know he was a sharp-shooter?" He said "Son if he had a been an expert I wouldn't be talkin to you now!" Most of our real heros came home in body bags--Enjoy seeing the reception people get today--many Marines were spit upon and called baby killers by the very people who did not or would not serve.Had to participate in over twenty burial details,but I'm thankfull--in fact I thank the man upstairs every night and first thing every morning--best day of my life-today!

Old Post 08-14-2011 11:45 PM