UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt ch Mead,s Blue Jet 6 Again
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

CW

I believe that Jr did get credit with that win a 1st and there were 26 dog entered in the hunt.

Dave how are you doing? Hows the pups out of Jr doing? Joe

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2011 03:44 AM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Almost C.W.

Blues, won her cast last night, and would have got a 1st again, making her NiteCh, but I was 15 minutes late getting back to the club. This was her 8th hunt, maybe she will get it next time, LOL!!

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/SlingbladeBluesfriendsandI006.jpg
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/Belle030.jpg
Picture of Me and The Man, Ed Meade
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/2011Blues085.jpg
**Follow us on photobucket**
EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-03-2011 08:49 AM
Eric Werry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Werry Click here to Send Eric Werry a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Werry Visit Eric Werry's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Werry Add Eric Werry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Dave Joe & Eric

Thanks for your input and efforts. I was not aware until recently that a win or place in these youth hunts counted towards your ch. We won our cast at the UKC world hunt with the CW dog when he was only a 1 year old-put a Purina winning black dog in the box headed home , never lost a cast while we were there and did not get any credit towards Nt Ch-so I was surprised to learn that youth hunts count. A young boy handled Big Boy in a hunt recently, made a tree by himself near the end of time, could not find it, so hunts over-finish score card,looked back one last time as they were walking away and the Coon is looking at them as plain as day--would have been a 1st and hi scoring dog of the hunt! Just know there are a lot of us pulling for you and your dogs when you are out there--with any luck the final percentage on these 54 pups that 6 Again put on the ground while he was around should prove to be pretty impressive and I for one want to see the longterm effects, cause it looks as if I'm gonna be following them for awhile!

Old Post 07-03-2011 11:38 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

6 again?

Just wondering what the 6 again dog was out of? Was CW in his pedigree?

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 07-03-2011 05:39 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

6 Again and 8

The CW dog was out of Quail Creek Jet and Quail Creek Lucky, both of them went back to Jet 5. The CW dog was bred to Blue Bio Spanky Sue twice producing 2 Gr Nt's one being Blue Bio Blue Flower. Spanky Sue was out of Coz's Sparetime Spanky and was making a dog until she was shot off a tree. Flower was bred to Jet 6 to produce 6 Again--all the pups died except 6 Again. Ed and I always said we did not know if he was the worst one in the litter or the best--he was the litter! Dave Jet 8 was born at Bob Kennedy's here in Ga. too. He went to Ed's and to David Padgett's in Ga. for awhile before going back to Ed's to make history. Yes sir saw the dog do some wonderful things both as a pup and certainly later. Was witness to Jet 7 and Jet 8 winning the Winter Classic each right here at my hunting grounds. I was really impressed with Hillbilly-strike, trail and tree--only got to hunt with him in Mich. did not get to see him operate down here as I have with all the Jet dogs since 3 thru 9. I've hunted with them as much in Mich. as I have in Ga. with the exception of 6 Again who I've hunted with more down here. I even helped win Bluetick Days handling him but I'll pay anybody a thousand dollars to show me that in the Bluebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Jet 5 Again dog looked real good down here to and he is from the HillbillyXlady cross.

Last edited by cwbluebio on 07-18-2011 at 12:24 AM

Old Post 07-04-2011 01:19 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

I called her Star. I made her nite ch in five hunt placed her second @ bluetick days 2010 Always split with the coon had a million dollor locate she died @ 20 months. I will always have two wonder what she could have been.

Old Post 07-04-2011 06:22 PM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

star

yeah jason i wonder to she seemed awful nice

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 07-04-2011 08:52 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Ruff & Tuff Blue Creek Star

Jason , I felt bad when I read your post. I also wonder what the two of you would have acomplished by now? You can see Jason & Star on pg 57 of the 2010 BBOA bluebook if you've received yours yet. 6 Again was only bred to for two years. Do know his kennel mates have done and are doing their share of making history--that would be Boomer and Jet 9. 6 Again was started by himself and did not understand that another dog was surposed to do anything--he split treed all the time. Dogs would pull up, he would keep going and have the meat. The dog loved a coon that wanted to stretch out, ran those that did like a dog running a deer. The fact that Star split treed does not surprise me. If you got a spare picture and you don't mind parting with it -send me one--that goes for the rest of you hunting dogs off 6 Again,would love to see them and hope to hunt with as many as I can in the near future.

Old Post 07-05-2011 02:22 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

6 Again's Offspring

The nice thing about what is taking place here is we are for the most part talking about the off spring of 6 Again--not if he was going to produce , but the actual 54 dogs and their owners winnings! It,s safe to say based on just what you have read here in previous post that you had heard of several of these dogs but did not realize what they were out of until you read it here. Two more dogs out of 6 Again will be performance sires for 2012. Mead's Blue Rejet', out of Gr Nt Ch Tuckers Hilltop Blue Joanie. Rejet is a dog that likes to be in the woods every night--he has hunted himself into shape and is getting deadly accurate. Reject is as line bred Super Jet 6 as I know of--3 times in a 3 gen. ped.and the rest are all Jet 5 line bred. The other dog will be Blue Bio 6 Again's Big Boy, out of Nt Ch Notchaway Blue Ticker a littermate to Jet 8. Both dogs will be at my place. You can talk to Ed @ 517-531-4975 or if you wish me @ 478-361-7703. Still looking to hear from a couple of you and as always post those photos if you can. Good luck to the 54!

Old Post 07-11-2011 09:38 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

CW

Here is a pic for ya the dog him self.

Last edited by Jvogat on 07-12-2011 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 07-12-2011 03:42 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

CW

Here's Junior stretched out on a tree. He has hinself in shape and is rocking the woods very loud treedog.

Last edited by Jvogat on 09-22-2011 at 09:31 PM

Old Post 07-12-2011 03:48 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

CW

This is Jr and Belle treed. I bought this little female as a pup to bred to 6 again but now I will bred her to the next best thing Jr in Nov this year. She is rambo and smokey river bred. she is a avery loud treedog one that you just sit back and listen to all night long.

Last edited by Jvogat on 07-13-2011 at 12:30 PM

Old Post 07-12-2011 03:51 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

bTT

bbtt

Old Post 07-13-2011 04:11 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Great Photos--Thanks!

Spoke with Ed on the phone yesterday and told him about what all of you are doing, perhaps Terry will pull this up so he can fully enjoy it--I know I am. Would expect this year to really make a difference--these dogs are now 3 years old or so and maturing into the consistent types we should be able to depend on night after night. Joe heres hope that you get a litter of nice ones out of Bell and Junior. Again thanks for all the photos. As soon as possible I'll get some on here,too. Gonna look back and dig up some on 6 Again as a pup. And Ed did say he liked the way he looked just fine--just about everything else about the dog too--said when you turned him loose -you never knew if he was gonna tree one in 50 yds or two miles. I know alot of people hunted with Ed and 6 Again , if you enjoyed hunting with them then by all means share it with us here. Good luck to the 54!

Old Post 07-14-2011 12:50 AM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

CW, I don't know if you rember, but I meet you in 2001 at your house with Ed & JD Timms We was Looking @ Warrior And Picking up pups.That was the year that I got First place Nite Ch At the winter Classic Friday Nite So I rember It Well Jason

Old Post 07-17-2011 04:06 PM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

6 again

make that one more performance sire buzz will be to . he has a litter of 10 on ground 2 weeks old. the dam is rambo II smileys blue levi bred on top w roanoke ridge rackett and myers blue smokeyII on bottom

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 07-17-2011 06:48 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

CW

One of these years, I'm thinking about breeding my female, Blues/Becky out of 6 again, to my male, Ike, out of 5 again....Any input on what you think the pups would turn out being????

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/EWerry/SlingbladeBluesfriendsandI006.jpg
EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-17-2011 11:08 PM
Eric Werry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Werry Click here to Send Eric Werry a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Werry Visit Eric Werry's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Werry Add Eric Werry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVA_bluhunter
UKC Forum Member

Im pretty sure they will be wired for 220 and like to go.
How's Ike?

GRNiteCH 'PR'Brownings Blu Dixie Dynomite
Pr'Nite CH Brownings Blu Judy...... Legend X Star qualified for 2017 Zones 4th place RQE and 2018 zones 1st place RQE

Old Post 07-17-2011 11:32 PM
WVA_bluhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVA_bluhunter Click here to Send WVA_bluhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email WVA_bluhunter Find more posts by WVA_bluhunter Add WVA_bluhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Start planning now!

John glad to hear about the Buzz pups and the plans for him. Jason right now I don,t remember JD Timms and you being here, but I didn't remember Scott Phillips being here either till he reminded me. By the way Maddy, Scott's dog out of 6 Again is on the mend and I know we all wish her well with a complete recovery--she is another one with a first pl. Jason I looked up your picture from Bluetick Days 2010 pg 57 and then flipped over to pg 61 and low and behold what did I see--there is Joe and Junior in 8th pl on Saturday Night! Eric as far as what to expect from the cross first answer this question--who do you think the dogs took after? Becky/Blues sounds like her sire-6 Again but what about your male? This is for all of you--Describe the perfect dog!!! Now how do you go about selecting the dogs to get him or her? Isn't that what we should be after? Do know that with just one outcross you can loose it all. Beware of hybrid vigor, which in the first generation gives you above average results but opens up an unpredictable can of possibilities after that. Unfortunately most of the people giving out all these opinions on breeding have not--planned ,bred, raised, started, trained and finished many generations of our dogs, if any! Seek PERFECTION!!

Old Post 07-18-2011 01:25 AM
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Ike

Browning, Ike is doing great, by himself, and or with company. I love hearing/hunting him by himself, but to see him and ole Badgirl Blues, burn a track, and tree is, priceless!! Had to purchase a new horse snap, he bent another one at tree last night....CW, thanks for the response, between you and Ed, I respect what you men say! And I'll keep nothing but the best, and what's winning in the hunts. I've been to Macon, Hog hunting, maybe I'll make it down there and do a little coon dog'n. Ive owned several dogs that had your name on the papers and none never disappointed....Thanks again!!

EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-18-2011 01:49 AM
WVA_bluhunter
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear he's doin good. he used to bend my snaps alot to. Planning on breeding my dixie gyp to jet 9

GRNiteCH 'PR'Brownings Blu Dixie Dynomite
Pr'Nite CH Brownings Blu Judy...... Legend X Star qualified for 2017 Zones 4th place RQE and 2018 zones 1st place RQE

Old Post 07-18-2011 05:49 AM
WVA_bluhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVA_bluhunter Click here to Send WVA_bluhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email WVA_bluhunter Find more posts by WVA_bluhunter Add WVA_bluhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

winter classic

Just wondering how many of you hunting these young dogs off 6 Again are planning to be at the next Winter Classic--would you let me know? It could be that we could get in some hunting, visiting and take a few photos of these dogs doing their thing! We might even have Ed around for a while. I have measured the distances and it is the exact same distance from my place to yours, as it is from your place to mine! So how bout lettin me know if you are interested in this. Some of you have been here before and if you can get down a day or so early well we will do our best to find a place to tie out your dog and even a place to take a nap. What do you think about the idea?

Old Post 07-21-2011 05:17 AM
Eric Werry
UKC Forum Member

Good Lord

That's 14 hours away!!!! Yea, I'll probaly be there.

EWerry's Album

Old Post 07-21-2011 03:39 PM
TREESLAMMIN
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly has other grntch then just the ones out of lady ..... I think he done his part in the stud dog world ,just as much as any other dog that has been in this area ....... ( just sayin ) thank-you Jeff Teague...

Old Post 07-21-2011 09:37 PM
TREESLAMMIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREESLAMMIN Click here to Send TREESLAMMIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREESLAMMIN Find more posts by TREESLAMMIN Add TREESLAMMIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly and Lady

Jeff I'm a big fan of Hillbilly's . He and Lady made magic on their crosses. Both of these dogs have Grands off of other crosses--but you knew that too. As far as that area of the country Jet 5 still ranks pretty high up there for me . There certainly have been a bunch of good dogs, good handlers and good men from up there--glaad to call them friends--all of you! Wish I could live up there from May untill the middle of October.

Old Post 07-22-2011 06:24 PM