UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs' Runnin Bullet II
Pages (52): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
erin jones
UKC Forum Member

hello

can you ship chilled semen off bullet

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2009 12:26 PM
erin jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erin jones Click here to Send erin jones a Private Message Click Here to Email erin jones Find more posts by erin jones Add erin jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: hello

quote:
Originally posted by erin jones
can you ship chilled semen off bullet

I currently don't have a way to ship fresh chilled semen but I do have frozen semen stored on him.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:18 PM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
erin jones
UKC Forum Member

semen

have you used any in the past and if so was it succesfull. and how much pm me please thank you for your time josh

Old Post 02-18-2009 08:19 PM
erin jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erin jones Click here to Send erin jones a Private Message Click Here to Email erin jones Find more posts by erin jones Add erin jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: semen

quote:
Originally posted by erin jones
have you used any in the past and if so was it succesfull. and how much pm me please thank you for your time josh

PM sent.

Old Post 02-19-2009 02:04 AM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Super Staked(Bullet II)

Anyone with pups since Nov. 08 or has a female ready to breed to Bullet II he is paid up for that time period in Super stakes. Just for a 6month period. Thanks Lee.

Old Post 02-19-2009 06:59 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: Super Staked(Bullet II)

quote:
Originally posted by blueboy71
Anyone with pups since Nov. 08 or has a female ready to breed to Bullet II he is paid up for that time period in Super stakes. Just for a 6month period. Thanks Lee.

Thanks for making this happen Jesse and an even bigger thanks for believing in this ol' dog and what he throws.

Last edited by BULLET II on 02-20-2009 at 12:09 AM

Old Post 02-19-2009 11:57 PM
chrisc
UKC Forum Member

I sent you an email

Old Post 02-21-2009 01:55 PM
chrisc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisc Click here to Send chrisc a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisc Find more posts by chrisc Add chrisc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-23-2009 05:30 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

My dad's old female named Squaw(Smokey River Chief x Smokey River Jeans June) pasted away last night. She was 13 years old. She wasn't a well known dog but was a nice hound that we had fun with and will miss.

Old Post 02-28-2009 12:43 AM
Blue Style

squaw

I wish I had gotten a chance to squirrel hunt with her...

Old Post 02-28-2009 01:08 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: squaw

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Style
I wish I had gotten a chance to squirrel hunt with her...

She was the best squirrel dog I have personally owned back in her day. She wouldn't miss a beat when the sun went down on coon either. She had her faults, but was just fun to own. I suppose she was just another dog when it all boils down to it.

Old Post 02-28-2009 08:39 PM
FBRUNNINGBLUES
UKC Forum Member

Squaw

Hi Lee sorry to hear about squaw.l

CH,NT CH 'PR'FB RUNNING BLUES FLYING FANNY

Old Post 03-01-2009 02:53 PM
FBRUNNINGBLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FBRUNNINGBLUES Click here to Send FBRUNNINGBLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email FBRUNNINGBLUES Find more posts by FBRUNNINGBLUES Add FBRUNNINGBLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: Squaw

quote:
Originally posted by FBRUNNINGBLUES
Hi Lee sorry to hear about squaw.l

Thanks Jason. I have a female here out of her and Littlejohn's Rock. Looking forward to her coming in season.

Old Post 03-03-2009 07:43 PM
Blue Style

Lee, would you put a pic of her on here? I remember I was down there when those pups were being weaned.....that little female you were saving for kelly was a sharp lookin pup....

Old Post 03-03-2009 08:04 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: top

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Style
Lee, would you put a pic of her on here? I remember I was down there when those pups were being weaned.....that little female you were saving for kelly was a sharp lookin pup....

I'll sure try Matt. She only raised three of those and one was a male. The female I have now was half white headed as a pup but she is so dark now that you can't tell it anymore.

Old Post 03-03-2009 11:31 PM
Blue Style

lol

I remember that pup, its the one I liked lol (go figure)....what is that female like in the woods or have you hunted her? Pedigree looks dang good....if that female runs true to how she is bred, that cross right there would make ANYONE a stud dog or top gyp.....

------Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
---Grntch Grch Vining Runnin Bullet
------Grntch Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
Grntch Grch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
------Smokey River Blue Spud
---Grntch Smokey River Jeans Blue June
------Ntch Smokey River Bes Blue Jean

*PUPS*

------Grntch Grch Littlejohns Little Arkie
---Grntch Grch Littlejohns Rock
------Littlejohns Indian Squaw
Smiths Little Girl ?
------Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
---Smokey River Chiefs Blue Squaw
------Grntch Smokey River Jeans Blue June

Last edited by on 03-03-2009 at 11:45 PM

Old Post 03-03-2009 11:32 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

I havn't had her out yet since I have only had her two days now. She hasn't been hunted much at all in her life. Basically started then hasn't been since.

About 15min. after I got home with her she slipped her collar and had a house cat treed and man she was down solid.lol. I know for sure she will get treed and stay hooked.

I'll get her in the woods in about another week.

That was the whole reason I bred Squaw to Rock was to bring it back in to Bullet II. Rock provided just enough outcross but with some fine smokey river and utchman crosses. Rock's mother(Indian Squaw) was out of a female named GrNtCh Anderson's Trackdown Sioux. Sioux' mother was NtCh Trackdown Mblys Bess. Bess was out of a cross that Warren made by breeding his Smokey River Maybell II(Sm. Rv. Chiefs Hoss' mother) to GrNtCh Utchman's Bl. Lock-Tite.

On the top side of Sioux you have lots of old Vaughn. Also have the Arkansas Blue x Fanny cross way back through Skinner's Blue Rattler.

Anyway, it should be a super cross. It better be, its been over 6 years of thought in the making.lol

Old Post 03-04-2009 02:34 AM
Blue Style

lee

hope it makes a super cross for you....they should be nice ones...

Old Post 03-04-2009 02:53 AM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Update

Mr. Richard Edinger informed me today that another young dog out of Bullet II and his female had a good weekend.

He got a 3rd on Friday night and a 1st on Saturday night.

That makes two out of that cross needing very little to finish and another with a 1st.

Old Post 03-09-2009 01:07 AM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Another Update

I was just told that another Bullet II male picked up a 1st this weekend.

He is a littermate to NtCh Pete, NtCh Woody, NtCh Pearl and Chopper(1st & 2nd) out of Bullet II and NtCh Clear River Misty.

Old Post 03-09-2009 06:37 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-12-2009 12:41 AM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Updates

* Congrats to Kevin Killiam for finishing Woody to NtCh this weekend. He finished with three 1st.

* Congrats to Gary Vining for finishing his female to NtCh last weekend.

* I picked up a 5th Friday night of the American Heritage. It wasn't in style or with many points at all but that gives Glide a 1st and 5th now.

Old Post 03-16-2009 01:04 AM
crossbblues
UKC Forum Member

Hey Lee! rumor has it you was tryin out how a walker dog felt on the end of a lead?????? cameras were coming out the woods!!!!'chuckles'

good talkin to ya man and will be talkin more for sure.....Congrats on pickin up a win.....

Walkers:
AKC CH UKC GRCH 'PR' Stackem Up High
* 2011 AKC South Carolina State Reserve Bench CHampion
*2012 Ukc Louisiana State Youth Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for Lee Crawford Invitational
*2012 AKC Va State Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for 2012 UKC WORLD SHOW

UKC GRCH'PR' Harts Mill Whiskey Rose

New Redbone:

CH 'PR' Harts Mill Flame-N-Flare

Old Post 03-16-2009 01:16 PM
crossbblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crossbblues Click here to Send crossbblues a Private Message Click Here to Email crossbblues Find more posts by crossbblues Add crossbblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the wins everyone. Lee you need to work harder.Lol

Old Post 03-16-2009 07:02 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

crossbblues,
LOL!!!! Boy you sure set me up good on that one Lyndon.HAHA! I bet there were 15 people trying to get their cameras out and all I could do was take it.lol. It rubbed off on me too, had a horable hunt right after that. It was good talking to everyone and I look forward to visiting with you again.

recon,
Great news on Lacy. Don't you worry about the reproducers list Jeff. It's all part of studding a dog. Lets just make those pups a part of that list.

blueboy71,
Lol yeah I need to pick up the slack a little. Keep me posted on the pup my friend.

Old Post 03-17-2009 04:09 AM