UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio 6 Again's Big Boy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio 6 Again's Big Boy

Big Boy is a line bred Jet hound out of Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 6 Again X Nt Ch Notchaway Blue Ticker - a litter mate to Jet 8. Big Boy lives up to his name. He is a big friendly tree dog with a tremendous locate. He handles like a dream for Jacob Webb in Pine Mountain, Ga. You can call Jacob's dad Johnny Webb at 706 881 7000 or me 478 361 7703. Big Boy is the sire of Dual Gr Ch Snyder's I Love Lucy and it would be nice if some more good females were bred to him before he gets any older. I will post some pictures of him along with his 3 generation pedigree for you to see. The dogs directly out of 6 Again are not getting any younger and by the time we figure out that a dog is reproducing, often it is too late to breed to them. I just did not want that to be the case with Big Boy-thanks CW

Last edited by cwbluebio on 03-22-2015 at 05:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2015 05:57 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

CW

I have a pup in the liter out of Patch and Hope that I'm thinking about calling big boy and he has one hell of a loud mouth. joe

Old Post 03-18-2015 03:30 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Big Boy

---------------------------------------------Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 6

---------------------------Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 6 Again

---------------------------------------------Gr Nt Ch Blue Bio Blue Flower

-------Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio 6 Again's Big Boy

---------------------------------------------Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 7

----------------------------Nt Ch Notchaway Blue Ticker

---------------------------------------------Notchaway Blue Teeny

Old Post 03-19-2015 01:57 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Jacob and Big Boy won 1st place Nt Ch and King of Hunt at the BBCHA Old Fashioned Bluetick Get Together on March 21, 2015. Just the latest win for these two. Way to go Jacob and Big Boy!

Old Post 03-22-2015 05:01 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Fine looking hound.

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:20 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all involved

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:49 PM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

YES A REAL LOOKER THERE!!!! HAVE TO SAY I LIKE!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:59 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Big Boy

This is Big Boy when he was 1 year old. I was not on this site back then. He and another dog went real deep to tree this last coon. We treed the dogs just before time expired and then spent the better part of an hour driving, walking and crawling into them. The effort was worth it-was proud of him then and now.

Old Post 04-18-2015 05:19 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Lucy

This is Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Snyder's I Love Lucy (Big Boy x Blue Bio Terry Tooker) right after she won Queen of Hunt for the 2nd year in a row at the BBCHA Old Fashioned Bluetick Get Together.

Old Post 05-15-2015 04:46 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

pretty nice looking hound!!! love the houndiness in them

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 05-15-2015 06:15 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

Great looking hounds!

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---
CH 'PR' Beavercreek Stonecold Blu Bozo

Old Post 05-31-2015 02:34 AM
pigman816 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigman816 Click here to Send pigman816 a Private Message Click Here to Email pigman816 Find more posts by pigman816 Add pigman816 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

This is Big Boy on Bubba Snider who is 6 ft 4 inch. and Bobby Carter. Kneeling is Earl and Zac Blount with Bronco (Big Boy X Blue Bio Terri Tooker) from the first cross of Big Boy to Terri. Earl lost Bronco this year and as of this date has not found him. One nice hound!

Old Post 06-09-2015 07:05 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Zac Blount stopped by to talk and look at dogs the other day. Earl has still not found the Bronco dog. Sure hate this. I sent word by Zac for Earl to let me know what he wanted to do about getting another dog or a pup to start working with. Big, Big, Big plans for the I Love Lucy female out of Big Boy in the breeding pen. I will let Cory Carlson share that news when we know for sure that she caught. Rumor has it that Cory was involved with the purchase of another outstanding female and is making plans to breed her as well. Cory cannot be accused of letting any grass grow under his feet when it comes to these hounds. Greg Evans from Cochran, Ga. called. Greg has Lady Bug (Big Boy X Gr Ch Blue Bio Flower Lady) Flower Lady is out of 6 Again and Treeslammin Lady. Greg was wanting my thoughts on who to breed Lady Bug to. He hunts her by herself and says his Grandson tells everyone that she is "his" dog now. I will let Greg pick between two males here-Rejet Junior (Rejet X Dual Gr Ch Mayflower) or Wild-N-Blue Jet (Rejet XDual Ch Hooker) Knowing Greg he will make his mind up under the tree with these two male dogs. Look forward to what these crosses produce.

Old Post 07-03-2015 11:26 AM