UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
Pages (76): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Does he still have anything off of Ruby Tuesday? I think that would be a heck of a cross.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2013 12:07 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln allen
UKC Forum Member

I don't know I will have to ask him

Old Post 06-29-2013 01:24 AM
lincoln allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln allen Click here to Send lincoln allen a Private Message Click Here to Email lincoln allen Find more posts by lincoln allen Add lincoln allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

Lincoln how do you like the female off dizzy and gottie? A good friend of mine bought Mike out and I ended up with gottie. I have her bred to a clover/nailor dog that I own, hopefully it will be a good cross. I don't think gottie was bred to anything but dizzie but I hear it was a good cross.

Old Post 06-29-2013 04:05 AM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln allen
UKC Forum Member

She is 13 months old runs and trees with her older brother I'm gonna start hunting her by herself now but her brother has been going since he was 4 months old and treed his own coon at eight months old he is good about having his coon he doesn't like to go by himself but that was my fault when he was younger he will go with others and split and hold pressure. That is a good cross all that I have heard about have been early starters

Old Post 06-29-2013 05:11 AM
lincoln allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln allen Click here to Send lincoln allen a Private Message Click Here to Email lincoln allen Find more posts by lincoln allen Add lincoln allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Are you kidding me?? this thread has been on the other board from the start......

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-29-2013 05:06 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

I have a female that is stylish hayes on top as her grandpa and on the bottom is Boone as her other grandpa. I'm look for a decent male to breed to if anyone has one , pm if you do

Pr' bigridge ole dan
Pr' Ralph's red hawk addy
Nt.ch. Reece's show no mercy
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 06-29-2013 10:53 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 06-29-2013 10:54 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

Dohoneys Dizzy is in Arkansas and all coondog.

Old Post 06-29-2013 11:16 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Who owns him ?

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 06-29-2013 11:17 PM
gunslinger266
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger266
Dohoneys Dizzy is in Arkansas and all coondog.

He is by Cutter(stylish hayes grandson) and Stylish Stacee (Boone great granddaughter)

Old Post 06-29-2013 11:17 PM
gunslinger266
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bigridge kennel
Who owns him ?

Pay Day kennel bought Mike Dohoney out they have Dizzy and they also bought wipeout 3's little z that won the 2012 sophmore super stakes.

contact Darren Baker:501-529-5550 or Floyd Walker: 501-288-5263

Old Post 06-29-2013 11:21 PM
lincoln allen
UKC Forum Member

Hobo I talked to mike he doesn't have anything left out of her Sally was the last one he was breeding she was a daughter to ruby Tuesday he sold both those to Pay Day Kennels the guys who bought Dizzy

Old Post 07-05-2013 11:45 PM
gunslinger266
Banned

Dohoneys Dizzy and Ruby Tuesday are for sale in Arkansas and priced very reasonable. Call Payday Kennel for more info:contact Darren Baker:501-529-5550 or Floyd Walker: 501-288-5263
Also other females and young dogs for sale.

Old Post 07-07-2013 08:07 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I should be having some Boone bred pups in a couple of weeks.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-13-2013 03:22 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

My pups are here, ended up with 4 two males and two females. They are some good looking lil suckers.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-17-2013 02:34 PM
HARRY FIELDS
UKC Forum Member

pup

Nice pups

Old Post 09-18-2013 02:26 AM
HARRY FIELDS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HARRY FIELDS Click here to Send HARRY FIELDS a Private Message Click Here to Email HARRY FIELDS Find more posts by HARRY FIELDS Add HARRY FIELDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Scott
UKC Forum Member

Did you use one of your straws Hobo?

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:05 PM
Jody Scott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Scott Click here to Send Jody Scott a Private Message Click Here to Email Jody Scott Visit Jody Scott's homepage! Find more posts by Jody Scott Add Jody Scott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I do not have a straw or I would use it.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-21-2013 03:20 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Pride/Ruby pups

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-21-2013 09:43 PM
Dwilson
UKC Forum Member

The pup on the left in the first and last picture looks a lot like boomer when he was a pup. I'm real pleased with him he is progressing more each time I take him to the woods. I tried hunting him with my bojangles male. But he is still tryin to find his own lol. So I'm just starting him on his own. Has an above average mouth and a fast hard chop on tree, hasn't figured out what he wants to do on track yet Haha he is somewhere between a chop and bawl. Anyone interested in one of hobos pups better move fast. They are good looking and sell fast.

Old Post 09-22-2013 04:22 PM
Dwilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwilson Click here to Send Dwilson a Private Message Find more posts by Dwilson Add Dwilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

All of these are already spoken for, That is why I posted the pics here and not in the classifieds.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-23-2013 11:37 AM
Dwilson
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome hobo. Took. My pup i got from you out tonight first drop couldn't tell if it was there or not. Second drop we were walking and he started to locate on the leash. So I turned him loose, 20 yards away he started treeing. Had a DOUBLE and he never struck a track just winded them. Sure is turning into a nice one and only a little over a year old ha.

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:15 AM
Dwilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwilson Click here to Send Dwilson a Private Message Find more posts by Dwilson Add Dwilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I've been hearing good things about them

Post a picture of him.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:23 AM
Dwilson
UKC Forum Member

The boss lady put my camera up where it "wouldn't" get lost lol now she dont know where it is. Im sure it will turn up sometime but ill take some with my phone and see if I can send them to your phone or email. I tried posting pics before but I cant figure it out lol.

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:45 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Just send to my ph I can load them for you.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-28-2013 02:47 PM