UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Blueticks at the world' why we caint win it
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Echo II, Bodacious, Sadie, Bocephus, Josie, Botox must have traits to consider.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2018 07:36 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blueticker
Echo II, Bodacious, Sadie, Bocephus, Josie, Botox must have traits to consider.

Others to consider are Northern Blue Levi, Northern Blue Dancer, Northern Blue Son, Meadwoods Ginger, and Piazon. Piazon had 4 dogs in the finals last year.

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 09-29-2018 07:47 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trey melton
UKC Forum Member

World champ

It only takes one!!!!

Old Post 09-29-2018 08:08 PM
trey melton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trey melton Click here to Send trey melton a Private Message Find more posts by trey melton Add trey melton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Re: World champ

quote:
Originally posted by trey melton
It only takes one!!!!

That is true but having more than one in the running sounds better.

And Many More

Old Post 09-29-2018 08:50 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: World hunt

quote:
Originally posted by coonbone
Did you notice Bluetick behind the words World Champion? I don't think he was saying THEEEEEE World Champion. The bluetick that made it the farthest that year. At least that's the way I read it.

Yes I did notice that, I must be looking at the world hunt the wrong way. I thought it was a world championship hunt that had 1 winner, therefore 1 world champion. I didn’t know the highest placing hound in each breed was THEEEEEE world champion. So do we have 6 world champions each year? I’m really confused now.

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 09-29-2018 09:38 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trey melton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: World champ

quote:
Originally posted by blueticker
That is true but having more than one in the running sounds better.
Dennis your correct more in the running is nice but it only takes one of the right kind on a hot streak to accomplish the goal. Last year there was 1 crossbred in the top 100 and without handler misconduct or whatever happened he was your winner %'s of how many end up in the top 100 dont mean much to me. I didnt have one in the big dance this yr so i cant say much but im gonna try next yr. Sitting on the couch or jus goin pleasure huntin with your buddies its easy for some guys to say what it takes but the ones actually spending countless hrs preparing their hounds for the hunts are the opinions that personally matter to me. None of my comments are directed at any certain person as i root for anyone leading ol blue.

Old Post 09-29-2018 11:17 PM
trey melton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trey melton Click here to Send trey melton a Private Message Find more posts by trey melton Add trey melton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Major18
UKC Forum Member

Exclamation Reasons

I attended a bluetick sectional this weekend 4.5 hours from my house. There were 52 dogs hunted, but only 20 were blue. If blue dogs can't show up at a bluetick hunt, they sure aren't going to show up anywhere else. But they will still complain about walkers winning.

Old Post 09-30-2018 11:25 PM
Major18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Major18 Click here to Send Major18 a Private Message Click Here to Email Major18 Find more posts by Major18 Add Major18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tln70
UKC Forum Member

You got to enter them before they can win it.

Old Post 10-07-2018 01:24 PM
tln70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tln70 Click here to Send tln70 a Private Message Click Here to Email tln70 Find more posts by tln70 Add tln70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjll
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb blue dog

The bawl mouth track dog has something to do with also many bluetickers hate a chop mouth track dog some old school hunters say you must mix some fast running chop mouth dogs in troy Sheffield told me bodacious chop to much for him on some tracks

Old Post 10-08-2018 03:03 AM
tjll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjll Click here to Send tjll a Private Message Click Here to Email tjll Find more posts by tjll Add tjll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Okay, a year or so ago I posted where to find the high end and drive in blueticks. Ones with speed, heart, and stamina. If you want to compete at the high levels of the $ hunts, those traits are what you should be looking for first, imho. You're going to need a dog that grisly flies around and trees coon. And will do it from 8pm until 8am at or above 8-9mph. Can tree 3 coons in 2 hours, and has coons better than 70% of the time. And will take corrections and not sulk in the bushes. Most of these so called "BREEDERS" can't tell you much about the type of dog you need to compete at a high level in any registry.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 10-15-2018 03:01 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
personal I don't have a hot nosed dog.
But them hot nosed dogs are winners. If someone has a blue dog that never takes a track that last more than 5 minutes and is an open track dog with great accuracy and Will hunt faster than 8 mph I'm very interested $$$$$$

By the way a great lay up dog is a very hot nosed dog.

When I made the post about having faster hunting blue dogs you were not for them much. What changed your mind?

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 10-15-2018 03:21 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
When I made the post about having faster hunting blue dogs you were not for them much. What changed your mind?
Idk. Maybe you got the wrong impression maybe not Idk. Speed is important still not sure it's more important than other things but it's an important trait. I do feel your right though if we want more competitive blue dogs 1 of the first things to look at is desire and speed with a sheer will to hunt.

Old Post 10-15-2018 01:43 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

The blueticks need a nose in the air, fly down through the country and tree one in a bush style of dog. Lol, sticking their nose to the ground and ground pounding doesn't win hunts. Guess that's why I don't win lol, and have resorted to a walker pup.

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 10-16-2018 05:45 PM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluestorm
The blueticks need a nose in the air, fly down through the country and tree one in a bush style of dog. Lol, sticking their nose to the ground and ground pounding doesn't win hunts. Guess that's why I don't win lol, and have resorted to a walker pup.

You are exactly right but getting that through to breeders is like pulling eye teeth.....Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:34 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluestorm

You are exactly right but getting that through to breeders is like pulling eye teeth.....Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:34 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

This exact reason is why some breeders in the past added some bird dog into the breeding. Which is why every now n then you'll get liver colored pups. But for the most part any more you can't get hardly get anyone to realize what they're lacking. But if you look at the top winning dogs in the other breeds, the common trait is speed over everything. Those dogs don't hunt at 3-4 mph, its 9+ mph. Some will bushwhack coons, some trail them up. I personally like one to be open on track vs mostly silent, but the mostly silent have the advantage to getting the coon in the tree and it be easy to find. The other thing most of the top winning dogs have in common is being tough enough to take the proper corrections and still hunt, and not sulk over in the bushes. Not saying its a major problem in the blueticks as a whole, but most can't take the hunting with the corrections it will take too win.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 10-17-2018 01:24 AM
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Blue win the world

Why do blues win the winter classic ,autumn oaks and grand American but not the world ? Are these hunts not against top competition ? There are blue dogs that can get it done .Just too few of them .Seems like there is only a small circle of blues being pushed . I believe folks get a lot of what they like in a hound but are afraid to cross out to try to find what’s missing . I don’t blame them you could easily go backward .On top of that it takes a lot of time to find out if it worked or not . Those pups have to be in the hands of those that will fairly test them . Then if it don’t work your back to square one trying again . Seems like there are not a lot of “stud” dogs pushed in the big hunts .Why ?
Is he not as advertised ? Scared he’ll get hurt ? BS lol . I think about how long it would take and how much trail and error to find and raise & build that dog.Then he’s old and you gotta cross him on a bitch that may not have it and there you go starting over !Its just gonna take the right hound at the right time to catch fire and win it if it ever happens.

Old Post 10-17-2018 03:21 AM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Maybe everyone that has an opinion should look what we are feeding just cause u don’t like joe blow don’t mean we should not breed to him the blue tick guys are all jealous of each other u don’t see walker guys being clicky swallow your pride and look outside your kennel that’s the problem why keep line breeding we can’t win with what we are producing let’s try something else

Old Post 11-06-2018 02:37 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

You guys that say your stud dog is to valuable take bone collector for example he was hunted up until he died me clean he was hunted that’s y the other breeds are ahead of us

Old Post 11-06-2018 02:43 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indiana1
UKC Forum Member

A post like this pops up every couple years and ends up the same way. I don’t claim to know anything. I do however think it takes time money dedication to campaign the right kind. The right kind is the most important piece of the puzzle. There are a few men on here that seem to have a knack for finding ,raising the right kind. They do not settle for anything less. It is not hard to figure out who they are by reading results picking up the phone and asking questions. Just look at the stud page and look what is offered for the most part. I am not trying to bash anyone’s dog,people breed for different kinds of dogs. If you are wanting something for COMPETITION narrow your search and pay attention to the men that seem to always have something of that caliber on their lead and find out what puts those dogs a step above the norm. Someone will always have to try a cross to see if it gets the results they are looking for , it is the people that have litter after litter producing the same sorry results from the same sorry males and females is in part is what is killing the move forward for the breed. Like I said to start with just my opinion.

(Uchtman’s blue Amos x Uchtman’s blue Magic)
NITECH Lynch’s LIL BLU MAC (Walston’s Big Country x Hatcreek Kate 2)

Old Post 11-06-2018 06:43 PM
indiana1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indiana1 Click here to Send indiana1 a Private Message Find more posts by indiana1 Add indiana1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Yawn

Yawn

Old Post 11-07-2018 02:37 AM
Drummerblue2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drummerblue2 Click here to Send Drummerblue2 a Private Message Find more posts by Drummerblue2 Add Drummerblue2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I do believe if the bluetick world could put 60 hounds in the top 100 with the coon treeing ability of Big Country, Curly Jane, Botox and other top blue dogs. We would see a world champion blue dog.

And Many More

Old Post 11-07-2018 05:34 AM
indiana1
UKC Forum Member

I agree

(Uchtman’s blue Amos x Uchtman’s blue Magic)
NITECH Lynch’s LIL BLU MAC (Walston’s Big Country x Hatcreek Kate 2)

Old Post 11-07-2018 01:58 PM
indiana1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indiana1 Click here to Send indiana1 a Private Message Find more posts by indiana1 Add indiana1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

tree dogs

quote:
Originally posted by indiana1
I agree

agreed x2...."just to name a few"

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-07-2018 02:30 PM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

One bark locate tree dogs.

We have to strive for a top end strike dog and for sure a one bark locate tree dogs that stay put.
I have judged twice at the world hunt and this is what I have seen.
Still mouth dogs will only get you so far. I don't call these type of hounds one bark locate stay put treedogs.
We need blues that can fill the scorecard up the right way.
We need blues that can drift cold tracks or take the hot tracks with running with their heads up not nose to the ground.
We need consistent cast winning blues.
We need blues that can hunt in all conditions. If you have to put ole blue up in the winter time because he looks bad then he is not the dog.
We don't need to make excuses for getting beat we need to just get
better dogs and handling skills. True the best dog doesn't win every night luck plays it's part.
Pleasure hunt with just more than your breed. Hunt with you Walker friend and English and so forth and see how your blues react to the tree pressure. They have to get use to it and be able to tree with anything if they have too. Yes you can man make a dog to get to himself and a lot of people are going to that. Most dogs need to get their own but also get part of others. It's just my opinion.
So
1. Dogs needs go to get struck quick. Not babbling but it is what it is
2. One bark stay put treedogs. ( a dog that looks to get treed accurately)
3. Distinct to big mouths. A dog that gets drowned out is hard to win with.
4.Breed for dogs that fill the scorecard up. Not just tree one or two coons in a two hour hunt.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 11-07-2018 03:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote