UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ten Month Old Blue Female- ready to start
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Ten Month Old Blue Female- ready to start

I have a ten month old blue female I need to move. I’ve put her in the woods once. Just not doing her any justice. I’ve got a nite champion young male I am focusing on. I put her on a boat a few weeks ago, dumped her on a big point and picked her up a couple hours later over 800 yards from where I cut her. She’s never seen a coon. Good mouth and great looks. Well maintained young pup that’s ready to start. $425, Located in Anderson, SC. Will meet within a reasonable distance. Text or call 8649347733 can send pics of papers and will have pics of her tomorrow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2019 04:37 AM
cdpsc24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdpsc24 Click here to Send cdpsc24 a Private Message Click Here to Email cdpsc24 Find more posts by cdpsc24 Add cdpsc24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

I can’t post pics from my phone but I do have some to send. This pup is ready to be started.

Old Post 06-25-2019 02:39 PM
cdpsc24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdpsc24 Click here to Send cdpsc24 a Private Message Click Here to Email cdpsc24 Find more posts by cdpsc24 Add cdpsc24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-27-2019 10:46 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Lot of calls/text but no takers yet. Please remember the title of this post says ready to start. It does not say started. No, I won’t show this puppy in the woods. The pup is ready to be started. She’s never even seen a coon. She hasn’t been trained on and ruined before she even got started.

Old Post 06-30-2019 06:45 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

Whats her pedigree?

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 06-30-2019 09:11 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by moodyhound
Whats her pedigree?

I can’t get pics to upload from my phone. Text me and I can send pics.

Old Post 06-30-2019 09:40 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Top. This pup is ready to start.

Old Post 07-05-2019 02:46 PM