UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Evans Dry Creek Kennel
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Evans Dry Creek Kennel

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita

2010 Autumn Oaks 1250+

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:03 PM
Evans Eric is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evans Eric Click here to Send Evans Eric a Private Message Find more posts by Evans Eric Add Evans Eric to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Red Rico

Overall 2012 English Days Winner Total 1650+

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:06 PM
Evans Eric is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evans Eric Click here to Send Evans Eric a Private Message Find more posts by Evans Eric Add Evans Eric to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Dry Creek Dark Critter

2014 Bluetick Days 1250+

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:08 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Split Shot

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:10 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Ch. Dry Creek red Stumpy

Final Four PKC BLack n Tan Days

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:12 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Dry Creek Gypsy

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:14 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Johnny Walker

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:15 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Pr' Dry Creek Red Ruby

8 month old pup, I'm working now. She's treed 20 to 25 solo coons this past kill season .

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:19 PM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Now that's one great liner-up

Old Post 02-03-2018 04:03 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Now that's one great liner-up

Thanks Larry

Old Post 02-06-2018 04:23 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Looking Good Eric, as Larry said, that is an impressive line up that you have there. Which dog is the Johnny Walker? The one in the tree or the one standing on the tree? P.S. I Thank You for your input on that pup. I will be picking her up Saturday, barring any unforeseen emergency's.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 02-08-2018 01:55 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman55
Looking Good Eric, as Larry said, that is an impressive line up that you have there. Which dog is the Johnny Walker? The one in the tree or the one standing on the tree? P.S. I Thank You for your input on that pup. I will be picking her up Saturday, barring any unforeseen emergency's.

Thanks Buddy. . Johnny is the one on the ground..The pup sure is pretty . The papers look like this .

............................Gr.Nt.Ch Main St.Jack
....Sire.........Nt.Ch Dry Creek Johnny Walker
............................Gr.CH Nt Ch Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita

.......The pup

............................Gr.Nt.Ch D&T'S Red Hot Rusty
....Dam.........WorkMans Crazy Kate
...........................Nt.Ch Red Hot Dot ( Directly off Gr.Nt.Ch Sudden Sailor )

Good luck with her and good hearing from you ..

Old Post 02-08-2018 03:29 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric for posting that for me. I am going tomorrow to pick her up, sure looking forward to getting her home. As soon as I seen she was a product of your efforts, I knew I was getting a good deal.

I will keep you posted on how she progresses, but from what Mr. Wiley told me she is gonna take right off, so I will sure have some fun this spring watching her progress.

Thanks Again, Hope to see you at E-days this year.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 02-09-2018 03:41 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch.Dry Creek Red Rico and Gr.Nt.Ch Dry Creek Gypsy

Old Post 02-09-2018 06:26 PM
Don Chilton
UKC Forum Member

Them are some great dogs you have Eric

812-508-9235 Cell

Old Post 02-11-2018 04:15 AM
Don Chilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Chilton Click here to Send Don Chilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Chilton Find more posts by Don Chilton Add Don Chilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Don Chilton
Them are some great dogs you have Eric

Thanks Don

Old Post 02-11-2018 05:18 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Dry Creek Little Meah , 13 weeks old now !

Old Post 02-11-2018 11:27 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Nice page good looking hounds !!!!

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 02-13-2018 07:02 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trschellhorn
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Eric!! Thatís a good quality lineup of hounds you got!! You just got way to much snow on the ground in that last picture haha

Nt.Ch. Oakwoods Roxy

Old Post 02-14-2018 02:31 PM
trschellhorn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trschellhorn Click here to Send trschellhorn a Private Message Click Here to Email trschellhorn Find more posts by trschellhorn Add trschellhorn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Randy..

Thanks Troy , yeah lot of snow , bunch melted yesterday but still over a foot on the ground maybe with some rain today , I'll be able o get out tonight ..

Old Post 02-15-2018 01:24 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

My Dry Creek Pup

Hi Eric, just a quick note to update you about my Little Blue Dry Creek Johnny Walker pup. I just wanted to test her gaminess so when coming home from the store today I picked up a grey squirrel that had been hit along the road.

I showed that thing to her and MAN did she get gamey! I hung it on top of the kennel and she went into a machine gun 120+ treeing monster. I opened the kennel door and ran it over the hill and placed it up in a small tree and she stretched up on that thing and BLEW the top out of it. I shook it off to her and she grabbed that thing like a pitt bull hitting a wild hog. She seems to have 200 lbs of intensity wrapped up in that 6 month old body. I'm sure she will run and tree the first coon I show her. Thanks for helping to turn me on to this little gal.. And THANK YOU too for breeding for a better hound. Fun Fun, Yep I'm pumped!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 02-17-2018 07:36 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Re: My Dry Creek Pup

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman55
Hi Eric, just a quick note to update you about my Little Blue Dry Creek Johnny Walker pup. I just wanted to test her gaminess so when coming home from the store today I picked up a grey squirrel that had been hit along the road.

I showed that thing to her and MAN did she get gamey! I hung it on top of the kennel and she went into a machine gun 120+ treeing monster. I opened the kennel door and ran it over the hill and placed it up in a small tree and she stretched up on that thing and BLEW the top out of it. I shook it off to her and she grabbed that thing like a pitt bull hitting a wild hog. She seems to have 200 lbs of intensity wrapped up in that 6 month old body. I'm sure she will run and tree the first coon I show her. Thanks for helping to turn me on to this little gal.. And THANK YOU too for breeding for a better hound. Fun Fun, Yep I'm pumped!!

Good deal , I'm glad you got her . Don't sound like you'll have a problem at all getting her going ! I hope she makes a good one for you and suits what you love to hunt ..
Dave if you get a chance call Tom super guy . He has Johnny and Kate up at his place , take a ride up there. He's not to far from you and the hunting is some of the best. Tom and his wife get all the credit for that cross , he was hunting Johnny for me and likes him enough to want to get him a litter .

Old Post 02-19-2018 01:09 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric, I will see if I can find his number.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 02-21-2018 11:40 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch Ch Dry Creek Red Stumpy and Gr.Nt.Ch Thunder PAC Man looked good . 3 for 3 I sure had a great hunt !

Stumpyís Pedigree not many around out of Zoey

..........Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch Dry Creek Red Rico
.....Gr.Nt.Ch Ch Dry Creek Red Stumpy
..........Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Main Street Zoey

Pic. Of Stumpy and PAC Man

Old Post 05-28-2018 01:20 PM
Evans Eric
UKC Forum Member

Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita
I hope to have a good year and get to enjoy a few hunts with her this season !

Rita

Old Post 01-13-2019 06:22 PM