UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > cabin hunt in mountains of VA
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Linkous, you should be ashamed of yourself. The "official" weatherman says that it will be 45 degrees Friday, 36 degrees Fri night, 59 degrees Sat and 45 degrees Sat night. Buck just phoned to say that he hasn't seen any snow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2013 04:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Linkous, you should be ashamed of yourself. The "official" weatherman says that it will be 45 degrees Friday, 36 degrees Fri night, 59 degrees Sat and 45 degrees Sat night. Buck just phoned to say that he hasn't seen any snow.

i was just trying to stick with the no guts no glory theme...LOL

been around Bond to long...we got maybe 2 inches but it will be gone by tomorrow sometime I am sure

should be a great time...it is looking like i will be able to get the key to the upper gate so that opens up at least 800 more acres we can get easy access too

richard are you calling first drop on the Larkin Line Friday night

Old Post 03-06-2013 04:35 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I call first drop on the upper gate. I love to drive to the top and send them downhill. We will need a good truck man to pick us up at the bottom or just bring the truck back to the cabin. Two different casts could hunt Larkin Line Rd. We have never gotten very far out it. You know where my favorite drop is, only 10 yds off the road and up the creek.

Old Post 03-06-2013 04:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Talking first drop...

Steak and shrimp.....can I cut my dog with yours... He is accustomed to running down hill...lol....!

Old Post 03-06-2013 06:00 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

I call the first drop up the creek just before the cabin and. Behind the cabin.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 03-06-2013 06:12 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Re: first drop...

quote:
Originally posted by ken johnson
Steak and shrimp.....can I cut my dog with yours... He is accustomed to running down hill...lol....!

Hey if your supplying the "ribeyes" we will let you go down hill the first drop...LOL

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:21 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up s t e a k

I can smell them on the grill now...!

Old Post 03-06-2013 08:53 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

well I guess I calling for first 2 drops on Mud Lick anybody taking Man Boggs or War Spur or the Head of John's Creek on them last 2 you can hunt down hill all the way to the cabin

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-06-2013 09:13 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Drops...

I was kidding...I will turn mine out where ever....! I'm ready to have some fun..among great folks..!

Old Post 03-06-2013 09:18 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Ken

After this weekend you will never be the same.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 03-06-2013 10:44 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

i hear ya...

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
lm sure of one thing..I will come back to Georgia with a little more knowledge , ...being in the company of the infamos 'cartel'...I'm headed to the kennel now to get my dog,and head to the woods..windy,and chilly here...stay tuned ...

Old Post 03-07-2013 12:50 AM
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

a great hunt...!

He done very well tonight...460 yrds...treed....with the coon...worked the track well...I'm sure yall haved walked to your dog before,and looked at what a mess he was treed on...and said to yourself....there is no way that I'm gonna find this coon...dog was on a huge oak... Right beside this oak was a huge pine ...the coon could have went out on the limb about 8 more feet or so,and been home free...as this pine was thick,and tight..

Old Post 03-07-2013 04:30 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ken

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE

x2

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-07-2013 04:51 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

Smile

Now that you all have built up all the excitement about the dogs, the best hunting spots, and what Buck is going to eat this weekend don't forget to keep us informed about how it all turns out. We all know we will learn of the best mate for Chick in due time. Have safe and enjoyable hunts.

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:13 AM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emily
UKC Forum Member

We want pix! How many dogs went out last night? Whats happening?

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:57 PM
Emily is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emily Click here to Send Emily a Private Message Click Here to Email Emily Find more posts by Emily Add Emily to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Wb.... Don't forget the pic's ! Can't wait to hear your story of the weekend !!! I've got my waders on !!! Enjoy !!

SHOW CH ' Rays Moonlight Anna's Dream.. MOLLY
FCH CH' PR' Ray's Moonlight Anna's Dream..MOLLY
"Pr" Hannah Ruth's saving angel .... Roo

My heart WILL FOREVER BELONG to my Blueticks..

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:53 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Emily
We want pix! How many dogs went out last night? Whats happening?

I don't even know what time folks are showing up at the cabin today........

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:08 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Mike be there by 12 30 if u want to come on over

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:16 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

should be there around 2.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:41 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
should be there around 2.

AM or PM ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-08-2013 05:36 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Moonlightanna
Wb.... Don't forget the pic's ! Can't wait to hear your story of the weekend !!! I've got my waders on !!! Enjoy !!

What HAPPENS at the Cabin stays at the Cabin !!!!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-08-2013 05:52 PM
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure you want be able to stand it .. And you'll have to tell Wb !!! Hahaha !

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 03-08-2013 05:57 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Shannon I was talking about the bed warmers Buck is bringing to the cabin OH yea there is no cell service at the cabin so you may not hear from your better half for a few days we will take good care of your Teddy Bear

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 03-08-2013 at 06:18 PM

Old Post 03-08-2013 06:14 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

and David has hired a maid so we are all set

http://www.z104.com/pages/11276821.php?pid=271562

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-08-2013 06:25 PM
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Talking

And buck loves his gun !! Lol.

Old Post 03-08-2013 06:44 PM