UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

ONCE AGAIN IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!!!!

FOR YOU MORONS...
This woman WAS UNARMED and was shot point blank.
VIDEO PLAINLY SHOWS SHE WAS IN A BENT OVER POSITION,NO THREAT WHEN THE"COWARD" SHOT HER
AFTER POINTING HIS GUN FOR SEVERAL SECONDS..
LONG ENOUGH TO CONSIDER WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO DO.
THIS WAS NO SPLIT SECOND DECISION

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:05 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

And your Martyr George Floyd Was a convicted felon on drugs passing counterfeit money while running around in public positive for COVID with no face mask
This is your chosen face for a hero and she isn't SMH

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:09 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

A police officer died, supposedly injured, but not bad enough to go to the hospital.. died at the police station.. heart attack? They are opening a MURDER investigation on it.. but NOT ON AN UNARMED WOMAN.. FLIPPING COWARDS!!!!

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:09 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Authorities Identify Woman Killed By Police During U.S. Capitol Rioting
January 7, 20211:05 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered
Tom Dreisbach
TOM DREISBACH

Twitter
ERIC WESTERVELT

Twitter
2-Minute Listen
The United States Capitol Police have identified the woman who was shot and killed by one of their officers during the pro-Trump rioting on Wednesday as Ashli E. Babbitt, an Air Force veteran from the San Diego area.

She was among the rioters who stormed the Capitol building.

Babbitt, 35, was one of four people who died during Wednesday's chaotic events, according to Washington's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). MPD Police Chief Robert Contee said the three others who died experienced unspecified "medical emergencies."

Ashli Babbitt of San Diego, seen here in a photo posted on Twitter in 2020, was shot and killed by U.S. Capitol Police during the insurrection at the Capitol on Wednesday.
@Ashli_Babbitt/Screenshot by NPR
Babbitt's social media profiles indicate that she had most recently worked at a pool service company in Southern California. The military confirmed to NPR that she was also a veteran of the United States Air Force, where she most recently achieved the rank of senior airman. Babbitt entered active duty with the military in 2004, serving until 2008. After that, she served with the Air Force reserve from 2008 to 2010, and the Air National Guard from 2010 to 2016. During her service, she received the Iraq Campaign Medal, indicating she served there in support of the U.S. war.

"She saw first hand through her multiple deployments overseas how others were treated and was grateful to have the freedoms we have in America," her ex-husband and fellow Air Force veteran, Timothy McEntee, told NPR by email.

Article continues after sponsor message

Babbitt was a libertarian and supporter of President Trump, according to her social media posts, as well as a follower of the far-right conspiracy theory known as QAnon. The Anti-Defamation League describes QAnon as a "wide-reaching conspiracy theory popular among a range of right-wing extremists" and states the movement has "marked undertones of antisemitism and xenophobia."

Babbitt frequently retweeted far-right figures like the pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood, and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

McEntee told NPR that Babbitt was known for her outspoken political views.

"She had a personality that you either loved or hated," he wrote. "She wasn't apologetic about it ... she was proud of it, just like she was proud of her country and proud to be an American."

"I will be in DC on the 6th!" she posted in the days leading up to Wednesday's planned demonstrations. "God bless America and WWG1WGA." That acronym — meaning, "Where We Go One, We Go All" — is a slogan of the QAnon movement.

Video of the shooting shows a chaotic scene inside the Capitol building that suddenly turned bloody.

Babbitt is seen on the footage inside the Capitol wearing a backpack and Trump flag among a large group of rioters. When she approaches a window, a shot is heard and she falls back onto the floor.

A witness to the shooting told the TV station WUSA9 that "a number of police and Secret Service were saying, 'get down, get back, get out of the way.' She didn't heed the call." At that point, the witness said, "they shot her in the neck." (NPR was unable to independently contact the witness, but he also appears in footage of the shooting itself.)

"As protesters were forcing their way toward the House Chamber where Members of Congress were sheltering in place, a sworn USCP employee discharged their service weapon, striking an adult female," the United States Capitol Police wrote in a statement on Thursday.

Police Confirm Death Of Officer Injured During Attack On Capitol
INSURRECTION AT THE CAPITOL: LIVE UPDATES
4 Dead, Police Injured, Dozens Arrested After Siege At The U.S. Capitol
Where Was Security When A Pro-Trump Mob Stormed The Capitol?
"Medical assistance was rendered immediately, and the female was transported to the hospital where she later succumbed to her injuries."

A law enforcement official told NPR that Babbitt was unarmed.

Members of Babbitt's family expressed shock at the news.

"I'm numb. I'm devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV," Ashli Babbitt's mother-in-law, Robin Babbitt, told the New York Post.

"Her laugh was infectious and her smile would brighten up any dark situation," Timothy McEntee told NPR. "Her loss won't be an easy pill to swallow. I'm struggling myself to accept she's no longer with us."

The Capitol Police along with the MPD are investigating the shooting, and the officer who killed Babbitt has been placed on administrative leave, per standard policy.

Regardless of the outcome of that investigation, on Wednesday, Mayor Muriel Bowser blamed President Trump for the circumstances that led to Babbitt's death.

"His constant and divisive rhetoric led to the abhorrent actions we saw," said Bowser. "And sadly it led to a loss of life that will forever stain what could have been and what should have been a peaceful transfer of power."

NPR’s Carrie Johnson contributed to this report.

Donation logo
Support independent journalism today.

NPR is your trusted source for reliable reporting, thoughtful analysis and civic dialogue. We're here, delivering the news, providing context and keeping you updated on what's happening in the world. This is only possible because of donations from people like you. If you valued this story, then take a moment and donate to an NPR station in your community. It will truly make a difference.

DONATE NOW
More Stories From NPR

POLITICS
GOP Sen. Sasse Rips Trump For Stoking Mob, Calls Hawley's Objection 'Really Dumbass'

NATIONAL
U.S. Capitol Flag Will Fly At Half-Staff; FBI Offers Reward Over Pipe Bombs

POLITICS
Publisher Cancels Book By Sen. Hawley, Citing His Role In Inciting Capitol Attack

NATIONAL
On Far-Right Websites, Plans To Storm Capitol Were Made In Plain Sight

POLITICS
Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Violence, Ignores His Role In Inciting The Mob

POLITICS
Top Capitol Security Officials Resign After Insurrection Under Pressure From Lawmakers

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:13 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
Tom Dreisbach
TOM DREISBACH

Twitter
ERIC WESTERVELT

Twitter
2-Minute Listen
The United States Capitol Police have identified the woman who was shot and killed by one of their officers during the pro-Trump rioting on Wednesday as Ashli E. Babbitt, an Air Force veteran from the San Diego area.

Babbitt, 35, was one of four people who died during Wednesday's chaotic events, according to Washington's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). MPD Police Chief Robert Contee said the three others who died experienced unspecified "medical emergencies."

Ashli Babbitt of San Diego, seen here in a photo posted on Twitter in 2020, was shot and killed by U.S. Capitol Police during the insurrection at the Capitol on Wednesday.
Babbitt's social media profiles indicate that she had most recently worked at a pool service company in Southern California. The military confirmed to NPR that she was also a veteran of the United States Air Force, where she most recently achieved the rank of senior airman. Babbitt entered active duty with the military in 2004, serving until 2008. After that, she served with the Air Force reserve from 2008 to 2010, and the Air National Guard from 2010 to 2016. During her service, she received the Iraq Campaign Medal, indicating she served there in support of the U.S. war.

"She saw first hand through her multiple deployments overseas how others were treated and was grateful to have the freedoms we have in America," her ex-husband and fellow Air Force veteran, Timothy McEntee, told NPR by email.

Babbitt was a libertarian and supporter of President Trump, according to her social media posts, as well as a follower of the far-right conspiracy theory known as QAnon. The Anti-Defamation League describes QAnon as a "wide-reaching conspiracy theory popular among a range of right-wing extremists" and states the movement has "marked undertones of antisemitism and xenophobia."

Babbitt frequently retweeted far-right figures like the pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood, and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

"She had a personality that you either loved or hated," he wrote. "She wasn't apologetic about it ... she was proud of it, just like she was proud of her country and proud to be an American."

"I will be in DC on the 6th!" she posted in the days leading up to Wednesday's planned demonstrations. "God bless America and WWG1WGA." That acronym — meaning, "Where We Go One, We Go All" — is a slogan of the QAnon movement.

Video of the shooting shows a chaotic scene inside the Capitol building that suddenly turned bloody.

Babbitt is seen on the footage inside the Capitol wearing a backpack and Trump flag among a large group of rioters. When she approaches a window, a shot is heard and she falls back onto the floor.

A witness to the shooting told the TV station WUSA9 that "a number of police and Secret Service were saying, 'get down, get back, get out of the way.' She didn't heed the call." At that point, the witness said, "they shot her in the neck." (NPR was unable to independently contact the witness, but he also appears in footage of the shooting itself.)

"As protesters were forcing their way toward the House Chamber where Members of Congress were sheltering in place, a sworn USCP employee discharged their service weapon, striking an adult female," the United States Capitol Police wrote in a statement on Thursday.

"Medical assistance was rendered immediately, and the female was transported to the hospital where she later succumbed to her injuries."

"I'm numb. I'm devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV," Ashli Babbitt's mother-in-law, Robin Babbitt, told the New York Post.

"Her laugh was infectious and her smile would brighten up any dark situation," Timothy McEntee told NPR. "Her loss won't be an easy pill to swallow. I'm struggling myself to accept she's no longer with us."

The Capitol Police along with the MPD are investigating the shooting, and the officer who killed Babbitt has been placed on administrative leave, per standard policy.

Regardless of the outcome of that investigation, on Wednesday, Mayor Muriel Bowser blamed President Trump for the circumstances that led to Babbitt's death.

"His constant and divisive rhetoric led to the abhorrent actions we saw," said Bowser. "And sadly it led to a loss of life that will forever stain what could have been and what should have been a peaceful transfer of power."

Donation logo

NPR is your trusted source for reliable reporting, thoughtful analysis and civic dialogue. We're here, delivering the news, providing context and keeping you updated on what's happening in the world. This is only possible because of donations from people like you. If you valued this story, then take a moment and donate to an NPR station in your community. It will truly make a difference.

DONATE NOW
More Stories From NPR

POLITICS
GOP Sen. Sasse Rips Trump For Stoking Mob, Calls Hawley's Objection 'Really Dumbass'

NATIONAL

POLITICS
Publisher Cancels Book By Sen. Hawley, Citing His Role In Inciting Capitol Attack

NATIONAL

POLITICS

POLITICS
Top Capitol Security Officials Resign After Insurrection Under Pressure From Lawmakers
[/QUOTE again, ya worthless LIBTARD DEMORAT... she wasn't armed. Except with a cell phone.. all the men running around.. didn't want photo evidence? And again... SINCE YOU VOTED FOR AN ABORTION PROPONENT.. YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER. More worthless than... You've heard it

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:19 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Went too far....yes
BUT,
Businesses opened back up today,they were not looted and burned like your parties 'protests'
Biden supporters were NOT beaten
Cars,not even Police cars were NOT damaged.

Can't say that for the left protests all summer.

Just More dbl standards

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Tom Dreisbach
TOM DREISBACH

Twitter
ERIC WESTERVELT

Twitter
2-Minute Listen

Donation logo

DONATE NOW
More Stories From NPR

POLITICS

NATIONAL

POLITICS

NATIONAL

POLITICS

POLITICS

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:46 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:57 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

Lol yep.
Went from Defunding Police

supported Antifa and BLM 12 Police deaths during POS Floyd riots

Last edited by 4play on 01-08-2021 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 01-08-2021 06:09 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Yep! If she hadn't been there it would have never happened, then you would be yapping about food stamps, free stuff, and how great the Orange Idiot is

Old Post 01-08-2021 06:19 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

And if your daddy had been home YOU may have been born an Elephant instead of a JACKASS

Old Post 01-08-2021 06:22 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Yep! If she hadn't been there it would have never happened, then you would be yapping about food stamps, free stuff, and how great the Orange Idiot is

Your from socialist state of Il.
How long before the free stuff shows up?

How's that Foid card working out for ya?
Buy any ammo in Il. lately? lol

Last edited by 4play on 01-08-2021 at 06:56 PM

Old Post 01-08-2021 06:24 PM
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Your from socialist state of Il.
How long before the free stuff shows up?

How's that Foy card working out for ya?
Buy any ammo in Il. lately? lol

ONLY STATE IN WHOLE USA THAT REQUIRES IT...Hows that for LIBERAL RIGHTS STEALING???

Is he even eligible??
To be eligible for a FOID card, you must meet the following requirements:

Haven't been adjudicated as a mental defective

Haven't been a patient in a mental institution or medically treated for mental illness in the past five years

Are not intellectually or developmentally disabled

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-08-2021 at 06:35 PM

Old Post 01-08-2021 06:32 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
ONLY STATE IN WHOLE USA THAT REQUIRES IT...Hows that for LIBERAL RIGHTS STEALING???

Is he even eligible??
To be eligible for a FOID card, you must meet the following requirements:

Haven't been adjudicated as a mental defective

Haven't been a patient in a mental institution or medically treated for mental illness in the past five years

Are not intellectually or developmentally disabled

lmao poor it on girls ......least your not yapping about your free stuff and food stamps which haven't been used in twenty years.....oh you didn't know that? Lol you sold out and moved yet ?are you still just jawing bout what your gonna do?

Old Post 01-08-2021 08:05 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

A friend of the Air Force vet shot and killed during Wednesday’s riot at the US Capitol labeled her death “an execution,” but said the California woman believed President Trump’s cause was “worth dying for.”

Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot in the chest by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through a smashed window beside a barricaded double door inside the Capitol, part of the mob attempting to breach the House chambers.

Heartbroken friend Jack Feeley, a fellow Air Force vet, described her to The Sun as a “true American.”

“She may have laid down her rifle, but she was still willing to lay down her life for her country and what she strongly believed in,” Feeley said. “I’m positive she’d be furious going down without a fight. That was an execution.”

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:15 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
A friend of the Air Force vet shot and killed during Wednesday’s riot at the US Capitol labeled her death “an execution,” but said the California woman believed President Trump’s cause was “worth dying for.”

Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot in the chest by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through a smashed window beside a barricaded double door inside the Capitol, part of the mob attempting to breach the House chambers.

Heartbroken friend Jack Feeley, a fellow Air Force vet, described her to The Sun as a “true American.”

“She may have laid down her rifle, but she was still willing to lay down her life for her country and what she strongly believed in,” Feeley said. “I’m positive she’d be furious going down without a fight. That was an execution.”

AMEN ,,

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:17 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Tom Dreisbach
TOM DREISBACH

Twitter
ERIC WESTERVELT

Twitter
2-Minute Listen

"I will be in DC on the 6th!" she posted in the days leading up to Wednesday's planned demonstrations. "God bless America and WWG1WGA." That acronym — meaning, "Where We Go One, We Go All" — is a slogan of the QAnon movement. She was looking to riot and destroy.

Donation logo

DONATE NOW
More Stories From NPR

POLITICS

NATIONAL

POLITICS

NATIONAL

POLITICS

POLITICS

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:33 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Her views, why she was there, her love for this country needs to be explain in the Congress by a Republican member with some guts

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-09-2021 at 09:45 PM

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:39 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Did you listen to her speech, if not you need too. Love of her country had nothing to do with it and she went there with bad intentions!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
Her views, why she was there, her love for this country needs to be explain in the Congress by a Republican member who some guts [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:03 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Did you listen to her speech, if not you need too. Love of her country had nothing to do with it and she went there with bad intentions!

Her views, why she was there, her love for this country needs to be explain in the Congress by a Republican member who some guts
[/QUOTE]

Really bad intentions... She had a cell phone. You are a PATHETIC LOSER. Armed against unarmed and you defend killing. You, sir, are a worthless puke. If it happens to your family.. even a car wreck.. karma has a way of evening the things out.
A WORTHLESS LIBTARD PUKE, defending killing an unarmed woman over her beliefs... And you, ya worthless waste of oxygen, refuse to comment on your child molesting candidate. You sound like a comedian.. Ron white said you can't fix stupid... You are living proof... Anyone, that defends killing on a belief... Deserves whatever life has for you... You are pathetic

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:10 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://youtu.be/Oo0IyHfdWkI
Standing next to her when she was shot was this man, John Sullivan, a BLM activist. Some here are saying that BLM and ANTIFA hadn't infiltrated the group that went into the capital. Guess they were just there documenting the event lol..

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:32 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

SHE WAS MURDERED
In a deliberate thought out premeditated move ,a coward cop. held a pistol at arms length pointing it in a deliberate manner for several seconds toward an unarmed civilian that at the time of the shooting posed no immediate threat.
The civilian was in a different adjacent area with a barricaded door separating the cop and victim
He (the cop) then moved several steps closer to the victim in a deliberate action to get closer before firing a bullet into the victims neck that ultimately caused death.

If this gets dismissed as justified . Which I will be surprised if it doesn't Most cop shootings do. If I was an immediate relative I would be suing the responsible part(ies) in a civil suit.
This was totally unjustified

I purposefully did not dignify calling this coward an officer .

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:45 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER

Her views, why she was there, her love for this country needs to be explain in the Congress by a Republican member who some guts
[/QUOTE]

The next time your dog, if you turn him loose, goes on private property and you try to retrieve him... You are ok with the landowner killing him and/or you. You had bad intentions to kills animals he didn't want killed.
With your LIBTARD DEMORAT PUKE LOGIC... I would see you agreeing with that statement...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:46 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Her views, why she was there, her love for this country needs to be explain in the Congress by a Republican member with some guts

No her views need to be explained to you deranged imbeciles by a licensed mental health expert.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:53 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
No her views need to be explained to you deranged imbeciles by a licensed mental health expert.

Don't push it friend

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:55 PM