UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Tar Heel Nitro grandson Stud
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
link
UKC Forum Member

Still throwing nice pups not much of this stuff still around.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 08:19 PM
link is offline Click Here to See the Profile for link Click here to Send link a Private Message Click Here to Email link Find more posts by link Add link to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack will be 9 in October still a machine somebody needs some Nitro blood ain't much around.

Old Post 08-19-2019 07:14 PM
link is offline Click Here to See the Profile for link Click here to Send link a Private Message Click Here to Email link Find more posts by link Add link to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack is getting it done treeing coons like crazy in this dry weather Nitro at its best there isn't much of this stuff around runs a track like dogs use to he is one smart hound never take lease to the woods minds me better than my own kid goes back to goes back to wagers stylish lipper on the bottom 256-630-7003

Old Post 10-09-2019 02:15 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack went 393 last night in the dryed up swamps had the meat again he is putting up boys nice hound. Mack is the type of dog that runs a track the way it is layed cold track Don't here him much just every now and again hot track you will hear him bawl about every 50 yards next thing you know BAM locked up he is a coon dog deluxe anybody wants to breed to him contact me 256-630-7003 thanks Keith....

Old Post 10-12-2019 01:37 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack went 868 thursday night had the meat last night made 2 monster trees last night couldn't get a pep well the 16 day deer season was opening today the hunters was already coming in to camp so I told my buddy we will drop him one more time Mack went 358 locked down guess what was up it old rickey. Mack is some more dog this nitro blood is going to be gone if some one don't start breeding to some of it Mack will turn 9 in a couple of days very nice hound super to me got it all bawl on track throws that locate he's there will breed him for pick of the litter male 256-630-7003

Last edited by link on 10-19-2019 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:55 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by link
Mack went 868 thursday night had the meat last night made 2 monster trees last night couldn't get a pep well the 16 day deer season was opening today the hunters was already coming in to camp so I told my buddy we will drop him one more time Mack went 358 locked down guess what was up it old rickey. Mack is some more dog this nitro blood is going to be gone if some one don't start breeding to some of it Mack will turn 9 in a couple of days very nice hound super to me got it all bawl on track throws that locate he's there will breed him for pick of the litter male 256-630-7003
mack throwing coon dogs

Old Post 11-05-2019 02:41 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

This is the son of Link big Hunter gets it done 9 yrs old goes back to wagers stylish lipper on bottom. Bawl on track chop on tree he is a drifter on track can tree coons in the swamps or mountains give me a call work something out on breeding to him if interested.

Old Post 01-29-2020 01:31 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Up coming litter breed Mack to a double bone collector female her daddy is out of bone collector her momma is out of bone collector. Pups due May 27th will be pkc and ukc registered. Thanks

Old Post 04-09-2020 04:36 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Tar heel nitro was a dam good dog can.you send me.a pic of his grand son 515 229 5223

Old Post 04-11-2020 11:31 PM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
link
UKC Forum Member

Picture sent thanks Mr Hayes

Old Post 04-19-2020 02:25 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Pups due any day out of Mack and direct Bone Collector female will be UKC and PKC registered.

Old Post 05-27-2020 01:54 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack is still available at stud is pkc and UKC registered just raised a litter out if a direct Bone Collector female they left one day after they had there first shot I kept a male and female everyone of them was blanket back 8 of them he throws some beautiful pups any interest give me a call about breeding Mack 256-630-7003

Old Post 07-16-2020 03:18 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

Mack is still getting it done throwing nice blanket back pups. He is 10 yrs old now not much NITRO blood around anymore still hunts like a 5 yr old.

Old Post 12-23-2020 06:06 PM