UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Girls Hunt Too!
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Looks like hes saying can we go tonight???? Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2014 04:32 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Nice picture Aneisa look into Sams eyes that is eyes and head of the way a coon dog should look not those small perched eared dog where the ears bend in the middle and set way up on top of their heads but does that have anything with whats inside the head i don't know.

Brains make coon dogs not the look of the head even though Sam has one of the best heads you will find on a dog.

I have seen those little perched eared feist and curs that would tree ever squirrel in the woods just seems if you look at nothing else a coon dog has a coon dogs head IMO.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 07-24-2014 05:29 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Smile

Look at this. This is where Sam hangs out sometimes. Cool in the summer. Warm in the winter. Protection from the elements. In-ground hidey hole/bomb shelter for dogs

Old Post 07-24-2014 06:01 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

ONLY KIND OF 55 GALLON DRUM SHELTERS TO HAVE THESE SHELTERS ON TOP OF GROUND OUT OF BARRELS ARE JOKES.

YOU WANT TO PUT BARRELL ON WEST SIDE OF HILL OR BANK SO NO RAIN OR SNOW CAN BLOW IN EVEN USE A FLAP OVER THE FRONT IN THE WINTER IF DESIRED.

TO SIT THE KENNEL UP YOU NEED TO DRILL SIX ONE HALF INCH HOLES IN THE BARRELL AND CUT OUT A 12X12 HOLE FOR THE DOOR THEN DIG HOLE INTO THE MOUNTAIN THE LENGTH OF THE BARREL THEN PUT DOWN TWO INCHES OF PEA GRAVEL IN THE HOLE WHERE THE BARREL IS GOING TO LAY HOLES DOWN FOR WET DOG FEET OR WET DOG ALWAYS BE DRY KENNEL AT ALL TIMES. AND LAY BARRELWITH HOLES DOWN IN HOLE COVER BARRELL COMPLETLY UP EXCEPT ABOUT SIX INCHES FOR OVER TIME DOG WILL UNCOVER MORE OF THE BARRELL AS TIME GOES ON.
COOL IN SUMMER AND WARM IN WINTER CAN'T BELIEVE MORE OF THE KENTUCKY AND WEST VIRGINIA COAL MINERS HAVEN'T FIGURED THIS OUT CHEAP AND INEXPENSIVE.

Old Post 07-24-2014 06:26 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

I have had quite a few pms about these under ground fifty five gallon barrels that i use for Tie out kennels.

Some one wanted to know if there were any danger of them caving in answer no way no how they blend into the ground just like an Igloo ground packs around the barrels and its a permanent- fixture.

PM Me if you need more imformation for i have quit given opinions on open forums for there is always some one out there that has a different opinion just waiting to try to prove what you just said is wrong and down the road later the same person will repeat what you said six months ago as his idea all a long.

Old Post 07-30-2014 03:22 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Talking

No i guess it would not work very well in the flat land where you could not find a small bank or hillside to install the Barrels had not thought of that always wondered why i would see these barrels mounted in a caged in kennel which i guess would work fine but all that spraying and smell.

Old Post 08-06-2014 03:08 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

I have notice the door opening on the barrells look a lot larger than 12x12 but they are not and also they have a flap that bolts on in really cold weather of January and February.

Old Post 08-18-2014 08:58 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by InsaneSam
thanks guys:-) I hope Sam grows into a coon dog that will do it all then I will have the total package cuz he sure has the looks already:-)

If i can find Insane Sams mother at Autumn Oaks i just might buy her to finish her out so Sam will have an all Grand nite pedigree.

Old Post 08-18-2014 09:04 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

I had not considered doing that. Not a bad idea! I'm getting excited about our trip aren't you?!

Old Post 08-19-2014 10:59 AM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

You have a pm as well lol

Old Post 08-19-2014 02:00 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

dad your inbox is full.

Old Post 08-20-2014 07:51 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Re: Girls Hunt Too!

quote:
Originally posted by InsaneSam

What do you all think about how much Sam has grown in the last 2 months? Everybody stay warm today!

Sam does not look anything like this picture now he has trimmed up and a nice looking young dog but i think Aneisa has given up on his show dog potential to big a feet should have called him Foot.lol

Old Post 08-21-2014 09:00 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Haha yeah well it's hard to get everything all I one dog. if the worst thing wrong with him turns out to be his big monster feet I will be happy lol

Old Post 08-21-2014 09:06 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

They always look better stretched out on the wood with two looking down anyways!!!

Old Post 08-22-2014 06:34 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

dad clean out your inbox again people are trying to message you!

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:42 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Yep I agree. I'm looking forward to the next few months of actual coon hunting instead of hunting for Sam LOL

Old Post 08-27-2014 04:24 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
Sams a fixing to see a lot of new hunting grounds if we come back from Autumn Oaks with what we are going after.

Old Dads going to quit these mountains and start going down around Winchester once a week and hunt with a contact i have there.

I would not know how to act to walk on level ground to a dog.

Why don't they all have world champions if its that easy kind of walking?

Just sit on th tail gate and drink coffe i hear then when they tree just drive as close as possible to the tree and drive alittle piece and cut lose again i would have to see this happen to believe it sounds like a fairy tale to me.lol.

Carl you need to come down here some weekend and hunt. Gurantee you wont do much walking. We hunt to daylight and the most walking you do is from the house to the truck!!! Lol we cut 5-6 dogs through these river bottoms and they all get split treed some were. Unload the ole 4-wheeler and drive right under the tree. Cut them right off the tree and ride to the next one. You talking about wearing a dog out buddy. We do it down here.

Old Post 08-28-2014 09:52 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Aneisa,Ronnie,Greg and i had a great trip to Autumn Oaks.

I think ever one came back with what they were looking for.

Aneisa came back with the most high Tech tracking and shocking equipment money can buy.

Ronnie came back with a great pair of Lacrosse Boots.

Greg came back with a full stomach of fried chicken.

I came back with the pleasure of meeting the grand father of the clover breed of walkers Lee Logan some one i had wanted to meet for many years also Was a pleasure to meet Mike Esponosa and wanted to meet Joe Newlin but if he were there i could not find him.

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:37 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Yes! We had a great time! I put the pictures of Lee Logan and Mike Espinosa on the Three Fork Coon Club thread. I really enjoyed getting to see some of these dogs I keep hearing about all the time. I have a lot of pictures I want to put on here, but I won't do it all at once. Check out these trophies they were giving out to the bench show winners

Too bad we got there too late to see the competition lol

Old Post 09-03-2014 03:55 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Talking

WOW SOME GREAT CAMERA WORK IF YOU ASK ME!!!!!!

Old Post 09-03-2014 04:06 PM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Is this the same Carl Fox that used to own a GRANDNITECH. by the name of JOE and lived in or around Beatyville, Ky?

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:55 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Tommy fox owned the Joe dog he is my brother and still lives close to Beattyville ky.

His last gr.nt.ch. was Buck Creek Dooze now he owns a nice pup out of Buck Creek Stroker.

To pm him just t fox.

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:01 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you are referring to my dad

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:11 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

or maybe not lol

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:11 PM
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Oh ok, thanks.

Old Post 09-11-2014 09:47 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote