UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH NT CH 'PR' Book Em Danno at Stud
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by scotty
........Winningest redbone alive......

Oh my goodness, I guess that puts you back up to #1 in the standings for this year.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2015 07:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ol Grump
UKC Forum Member

Probably the best red dog in the circuit today, right here boys

I feed and recommend: Retriever Hi-Energy

Last edited by Ol Grump on 04-08-2015 at 04:45 AM

Old Post 04-05-2015 04:31 AM
Ol Grump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ol Grump Click here to Send Ol Grump a Private Message Click Here to Email Ol Grump Find more posts by Ol Grump Add Ol Grump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ol Grump
UKC Forum Member

^^^

Old Post 04-08-2015 04:46 AM
Ol Grump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ol Grump Click here to Send Ol Grump a Private Message Click Here to Email Ol Grump Find more posts by Ol Grump Add Ol Grump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up some more chkc money tonight. He was high scoring dog at the shriners benefit hunt in Monroe LA!

Old Post 04-11-2015 09:15 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Congrads

Kasey u might think about changeing his name to Timex, he just keeps on ticking and ticking

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 04-11-2015 05:21 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

C O N G R A T S
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Old Post 04-12-2015 02:15 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ol Grump
UKC Forum Member

My Ol mind is going bad, do you mind if I call him CW for short?

Old Post 04-12-2015 03:22 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

lol. We ve been called worse! Got two females lined up to breed in the next two weeks.

Old Post 04-12-2015 10:33 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno

It looks like Mr Danno is gonna be a movie star.

Old Post 04-13-2015 02:18 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up another cw tonight in PKC, handled by my 14 yr old nephew, Triston James!

Old Post 04-18-2015 05:31 AM
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Old Post 04-18-2015 04:54 PM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno X Mandy

The video ain't the best, made by you know who. But this is Lady,she belongs to my Granddaughter. Lady hasn't been out in a month or more. She ain't a year old yet. She did a jam up good job on this coon.

Old Post 04-19-2015 05:18 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Danno once again is leading the breed race in $kc.WINNINGEST REDBONE ALIVE

Old Post 04-20-2015 09:10 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

not a grnt not an all grand but he is a WINNER and his oldest pups are turning the crank.

Old Post 04-25-2015 05:58 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Add another 72 dollars to the total! Danno gets another cw tonight!

Old Post 04-28-2015 05:32 AM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Danno is like George Jefferson. He is Moving On Up.

Old Post 04-28-2015 02:23 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

I am amazed at the response Im getting from Dannos pups. Every story is the same. These are energetic pups with lots of hunt and go. The oldest being 11 months to the youngest being 5 wks. Everyone is saying the same things, they are bold, take off when turned out in the yard and not skiddish or shy. Randy Moore in Ohio has two 5 month olds running and starting to tree on cage coons. Albert wolfe has an 11 month old in Oklahoma that needs no help, has treed several coons and a bobcat! Numerous others have 3 and 4 month old pups treeing house cats and squirrels in the yard.

Old Post 05-02-2015 09:14 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Kasey another responce

Silk my female outa Dannos first litter has not been in the woods for two mths due to my work load. The last time I took her she split treed from Shorty and held for over twenty min. Instead of leashing her when I got there I just started shineing the tree. About the time I found the coon she decided to go see what Uncle Shorty had . Glad to see Danno back on top of the $kc breed list. You and he just keep on ticking and ticking.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:57 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lazyoutlaw
New UKC Forum Member

Danno

The Most Winningest Redbone to ever Live, Many claim it But Ole Dooly & Danno prove it Yr after Yr!!! To My Knowledge there isn't a Redbone to ever live that's Won Week after Week, Month after Month & Yr after Yr Like Danno the proofs in the Winnings!!

Sure some get lucky & win a big hunt & add a couple Thousand in 1 hunt but to Me that's not the most winningest, Cast win after cast win is!! Good Luck Kasey I Hope You & Ole Danno take over the All Time Breed earnings this Yr!! I don't Believe there is a Redbone or Half Redbone on this Planet that will ever touch Danno's Winning Abilities!!!

Take Care Men its good to see someone proving their dogs abilities & not just claiming the fame....

Old Post 05-14-2015 12:13 AM
lazyoutlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lazyoutlaw Click here to Send lazyoutlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email lazyoutlaw Find more posts by lazyoutlaw Add lazyoutlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

lazyoutlaw, you sir are a wealth of knowledge.

Old Post 05-14-2015 01:57 AM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

WINNERS

Danno comes from a long line of winners. Just look back thro his ped and see for yourself.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 05-14-2015 05:42 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Yall think hes a winner, Check out these pups we got. I have four pups here out of Danno and a walker female. She is out of Booger Hollow Mojo and Slammin Sammi, which is out of Hickory Nut Harry! These pups are all dark red with white chests, and are some good lookin pups. I have 3 males and 1 female for sale. 300 each they are 8wks old!

Old Post 05-18-2015 12:43 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Got two Danno pups headed to Michigan, I got a buddy hauling them up Sunday or Monday. If you need a pup delivered along the way give me a call. Got 3 X Breeds left to sale, May possibly have a 5 month old male from the Mandy cross.

Old Post 05-20-2015 04:42 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno collects more cash last night at Prescott Ark.!

Old Post 05-24-2015 05:38 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Kasey and Danno

Ticking and ticking and ticking.
Congrads

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 05-25-2015 04:59 PM