UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > ********super Pups********
Pages (54): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: WADE

quote:
Originally posted by mark shelnutt
LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING GOOD. LIKE YOUR HARPER FEMALE. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THAT BLOODLINE. I'VE GOT TO HUNT WITH A LOT OF THE HOUNDS IN HER BLOODLINE . IS OLE BEN STILL ALIVE. LIKE TO HAVE ME ANOTHER PUP OUT OF THAT BLOODLINE AGAIN.
Thanks Mark, I haven't heard from Ryan for quiet sometime. Love to have a couple myself. There in Georgia, the TURBO dog off of Ben is at public stud and advertised in the Bloodlines. Ken Pritchett, I believe the spelling is correct. Nice guy..

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2011 02:45 PM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

good dogs good friends

wade is a good friend and a true friend and keeps good dogs

Old Post 08-22-2011 02:48 AM
kraney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kraney Click here to Send kraney a Private Message Click Here to Email kraney Find more posts by kraney Add kraney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

good dogs good friends

Old Post 08-22-2011 02:48 AM
kraney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kraney Click here to Send kraney a Private Message Click Here to Email kraney Find more posts by kraney Add kraney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

good dogs good friends

i apreciate your support wade. good looking dogs

Old Post 08-25-2011 01:13 AM
redeyes
UKC Forum Member

Harpers sis

hay wade penelope is doing a little beter hunts great with others treeing a lot of coon but is still hunting a litle close by herself. i need to get her a good fight thanking of turning one loose on her. what do you thank?

Old Post 08-25-2011 11:13 PM
redeyes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redeyes Click here to Send redeyes a Private Message Click Here to Email redeyes Find more posts by redeyes Add redeyes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

english power

up

Old Post 08-28-2011 09:24 PM
kraney
UKC Forum Member

up

up

Old Post 09-01-2011 01:51 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: good dogs good friends

quote:
Originally posted by kraney
Thanks Kelly, I simply treat others as they treat me and I try to keep a decent hound but, as you know none are perfect. Time for me to start hitting the timber finally, so if you get time come up my way and we will tree a few. Destry, call me when you find time. For those who like the Woodstock hounds Jesse Luptrell has the Woodmasters Stone Cold Joe dog here in Ky who just was the 2011 English Grand Nite Champion and 4th overall at Autumn Oaks and Joe is a fine looking hound and bred real good and you won't find better people than Jesse and his daddy Mickey to deal with...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 09-06-2011 08:00 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: good dogs good friends

quote:
Thanks Kelly, just treat people as they treat me and try to keep a decent hound which as most know, none are perfect, redeyes give me a call. Congrats to Jesse and Mickey Luttrell and GrNiteCh Woodmasters Stone Cold Joe on their earning the Englsh National Grand Nite Champion title and 4th overall at Autumn Oaks. For those who like the Woodstock bred hounds or Stone Cold Nick hounds Joe has both and you won't find better people to deal with than Jesse or Mickey....

Old Post 09-06-2011 08:23 AM
scannon
UKC Forum Member

Hi wade my name is sam im looking for a good pup for my 10 year old do u know of any around ga..my brother has a dog out of red bud he placed 10th at winter classic

Old Post 09-06-2011 03:43 PM
scannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scannon Click here to Send scannon a Private Message Click Here to Email scannon Find more posts by scannon Add scannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by scannon
Hi wade my name is sam im looking for a good pup for my 10 year old do u know of any around ga..my brother has a dog out of red bud he placed 10th at winter classic
Ken Pritchard there in Georgia usually keeps a pup or so around for sale. Kelly Raney in Alabama has a litter on the ground right now.

Old Post 09-06-2011 09:59 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Will be updating pictures soon, have (5) young puppies that I'm raising and my Harper female. One pup off of NtCh Luttrell's Kojak x daughter to Grizzly has treed so many times that I finally had to keep him Kenneled. One pup off Red Bud 75 x daughter to Grizzly has treed as many times and just as hard so, I finally had to kennel her up too. One pup off Grizzly x Harper (youngest) has treed a few times but still awful young so she's running loose as is her littermate and I have one small puppy off Red Bud 75 x mate to GrNtCh Woodmaster's Joe that is running loose as well. About to hit the Timber with Harper by herself and hopefully get her back in shape by the time the Ky State hunt takes place. Thanks to all of those who has called looking to to buy puppies or dogs and for those checking on me and all those scheduling a hunt with us. From this Friday night until the end of Febuary I plan to hit the timber every night if possible and welcome those wanting to hunt and have fun to call and come for a hunt but, not interested in competition hunting until I enter a night hunt. Thanks Everyone..

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 09-09-2011 at 07:20 PM

Old Post 09-09-2011 07:10 PM
kraney
UKC Forum Member

pups

i hope to see you soon when your pup is ready

Old Post 09-09-2011 09:08 PM
grubbs1028
UKC Forum Member

I need a good bred started female ole buddy. Give me a call later.

Old Post 09-09-2011 10:20 PM
grubbs1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grubbs1028 Click here to Send grubbs1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email grubbs1028 Find more posts by grubbs1028 Add grubbs1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
i hope to see you soon when your pup is ready
I'll try to come down and hunt when she is ready. Thanks Kelly...

Old Post 09-10-2011 12:52 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by grubbs1028
I need a good bred started female ole buddy. Give me a call later.
Call Donny Dotson Scott.. I'll talk at you later.

Old Post 09-10-2011 12:53 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PIX......

....You know I AM looking forward to those of course! Glad to hear you'll be hitting the woods more soon! HAVE FUN!

HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:33 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: PIX......

quote:
Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
....You know I AM looking forward to those of course! Glad to hear you'll be hitting the woods more soon! HAVE FUN!

HappyHunting Heather

Thanks Heather..

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:18 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

************Big Red Harper************

Old Post 09-12-2011 04:23 AM
grizzly251
UKC Forum Member

Hey wade check this out!

Pups are doing great. I just thought i would show them off.

Last edited by grizzly251 on 09-14-2011 at 01:21 AM

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:18 AM
grizzly251 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grizzly251 Click here to Send grizzly251 a Private Message Click Here to Email grizzly251 Find more posts by grizzly251 Add grizzly251 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Looking Good!!!! Love to hear from all pup owners and really enjoy the photos too... THANKS...

Old Post 09-14-2011 04:36 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from my first time out this year and plan to hunt everynight until late Febuary. Here is my Grand daughter and myself as my wife took a snapshot on our first dump. Makayla is 7yrs old and loves her puppies and enjoys time with pap..lol

Old Post 09-14-2011 04:39 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's Harper on right and Buddy on the left... Buddy is a Direct son of the late NiteCh Luttrell's Kojak x Woodstock Bonnie Lou and this is his very first night in the woods at night and he has NEVER seen a caged coon or been pranked at all prior to this hunt. Buddy has ran loose here from a weaned puppy till approx a couple of weeks ago when I had to kennel him and a Red Bud 75 female pup up 24/7 until I could hunt them a night or so because they both had treed up so hard and so often on squirrels, coon, a ground hog and even a bird once.lol Buddy only does what he was bred to do and is a flat out natural. Buddy absolutely went hunting with Harper and not a loose bark or babbl, he struck Harper immediately struck thereafter, they ran full blast about 250 yrds Harper came treed and Buddy immediately loaded up treed every breath and I was walking as fast as I could to get in there due to this being Buddy's 1st time ever out hunting and let me tell you he never skipped a beat as I walked in and paid me no attention upon arrival. They had (3) coon in this tree...

Old Post 09-14-2011 04:58 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Buddy up on the wood at 41/2 months old and a treeeee Dog!!!!

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 09-14-2011 at 05:08 AM

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:03 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:13 AM