UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Well Bred Pups Cheep
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Well Bred Pups Cheep

HAVE 2 MALES 1 FEMALE OUT A YOUNG MALE THAT IS OUT OF RUSTY,SIRE HAS BEEN IN 1 HUNT AND WON IT,HE IS A TOP END YOUNG DOG,DAM IS A YOUNG FEMALE OUT OF RUSTY,SO THEY ARE LINEBRED OFF RUSTY,PRICE IS $175 CALL LEONARD SIMPSON 918-752-7560

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2019 03:55 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Why so cheap?

Old Post 02-12-2019 09:29 PM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SIRE AND DAM ARE YOUNG AND NOT TITLED YET,PUPS MAY BE AS GOOD AS PUPS I HAVE POSTED OUT OF 2 GRNITES THAT ARE PROVEN REPRODUCERS AND THE PRICE ON THEM ARE $400 BUT I CAN'T ASK PEOPLE TO PAY THAT KIND PRICE FOR PUPS OUT DOGS THAT ARE NOT PROVEN YET AND I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF DOGS JUST TRYING TO PAY SOME THE COST IT TAKES TO RAISE THEM.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 02-14-2019 03:48 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Can you send me some pics of the males you have left and pics of papers?
Thanks

Old Post 02-14-2019 06:26 AM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

MAYBE I NEED TO GO UP ON THE PRICE,THESE PUPS MAY MAKE BETTER DOGS THAN SOME I SALE FOR $400 OR $500.I JUST HAVE THEM PRICED CHEAPER BECAUSE THERE PARENTS ARE NOT TITLED YET.

Old Post 02-26-2019 05:37 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

HAVE 1 MALE AND 1 FEMALE LEFT.GOOD LOOKING HEALTHY PUPS FOR THE MONEY.

Old Post 03-04-2019 04:00 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE GOING TO TEXAS NEXT WEEKEND GUYS THAT CALLED ABOUT THESE PUPS CALL ME AND I CAN BRING THEM WITH ME,

Old Post 03-09-2019 09:17 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE GOING UP IN MISSOURI TUESDAY CAN HAUL PUP.

Old Post 03-18-2019 05:38 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

HAVE 1 MALE LEFT

Old Post 03-27-2019 05:26 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

ALL PUPS OUT THIS LITTER SOLD

Old Post 03-31-2019 08:27 PM
Glenmarlow
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Thank u for giving me opportunity to purchase him.. get was an extra nice and good lungs on him . We have large homes.. my best friend's received this one.. excellent buy

Old Post 04-01-2019 08:06 AM
Glenmarlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenmarlow Click here to Send Glenmarlow a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenmarlow Find more posts by Glenmarlow Add Glenmarlow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote