UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2017 world hunt coming south
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cowboyjones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
You mean the chickisawhatchee swamp? 13 bridges? We guided some ol boys from Ohio in that area one night. Saw like 7 coon that night. Best I rem. One guy had no waders
Another guy had waders but fell in. Anyhow bowman is nothing like Albany.

I think it was okiefonokee swamp if I remember right !

GR NT CH STYLISH SUPER BEE
GR NT CH RIDGETOP SADIE II
GR NT CH BRETTS TREE TALKING ROSE
GR NT CH JONES TREE TALKING MISSY
NT CH JONES' CARRIE
NT CH JONES LUCIFER
NT CH JONES DAKOTA
NT CH JONES COUNTRY PRIDE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2016 10:44 PM
cowboyjones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cowboyjones Click here to Send cowboyjones a Private Message Click Here to Email cowboyjones Find more posts by cowboyjones Add cowboyjones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

lol

GADawg! this was one of those flat land crazy dogs!!lol

Old Post 09-25-2016 11:55 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: lol

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
GADawg! this was one of those flat land crazy dogs!!lol
It's flat down there just water everywhere haha. I don't even like it but they have lots of coon. It's bad to walk a Mile in knee deep water. Not knowing whether you gonna get ate by a gator or snake. One night a feller Said to me. Stay outta that Creek channel. I didn't see no Creek. Just water as far as my light would shine lol. I'm glad I didn't fall in it though.

Old Post 09-26-2016 12:14 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a blast

Old Post 09-26-2016 12:20 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cowboyjones
UKC Forum Member

I seen some floating eyes and hogs lol

NT CH JONES' CARRIE
NT CH JONES LUCIFER
NT CH JONES DAKOTA

Old Post 09-26-2016 01:24 AM
cowboyjones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cowboyjones Click here to Send cowboyjones a Private Message Click Here to Email cowboyjones Find more posts by cowboyjones Add cowboyjones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cowboyjones
UKC Forum Member

NT CH JONES' CARRIE
NT CH JONES LUCIFER
NT CH JONES DAKOTA

Old Post 09-26-2016 01:24 AM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Possum and Armadillo populations are excellent also Hogs are doing well.No Gators or any Yetis.

Old Post 09-26-2016 02:09 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cowboyjones
you found GADawgs patch!!lol

Old Post 09-26-2016 03:35 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mucket
UKC Forum Member

May the braves will be in a division race an we can catch a game

Old Post 09-26-2016 03:42 AM
mucket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucket Click here to Send mucket a Private Message Visit mucket's homepage! Find more posts by mucket Add mucket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jet delong
UKC Forum Member

sounds like a good time to buy stock in jello and candy flavorings. For sure the feeders will be plentiful

Old Post 09-26-2016 11:13 AM
jet delong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jet delong Find more posts by jet delong Add jet delong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

entry numbers????

anyone know the entry numbers .... Winter Classic, Autumn Oaks and the UKC World Hunt?

Old Post 09-26-2016 03:56 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Rock Johnson. What about this?

Old Post 09-26-2016 05:24 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Hahaha. The crying gonna start now. I was kidding yall. Ain't no coon in Ga.

Old Post 09-26-2016 10:33 PM
cstjohn
UKC Forum Member

What's going to be funny is seeing a bunch of dogs in round 2 not tree a coon because they have to go more than 25 yards to strike a track. Lol
You southern boys know what I'm talking about

Grnitech Grch St John’s Coosa River Jesse

Nitech Grch St Johns Big Bang Penny
(Charlie 7 x Cabin creek Rose)

1/2 ownerships of:

Grnitech Acasi Insane Cain’s Jesse Jane

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:24 AM
cstjohn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cstjohn Click here to Send cstjohn a Private Message Click Here to Email cstjohn Find more posts by cstjohn Add cstjohn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by cstjohn
What's going to be funny is seeing a bunch of dogs in round 2 not tree a coon because they have to go more than 25 yards to strike a track. Lol
You southern boys know what I'm talking about

LOL

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:25 PM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
I volunteer to GUIDE the final cast. Talk about a play by play. We liable to be having people fall out and everything. Want be no bucket coons where I take em. Be fun though. Some will probably quit. Lots will probably post on here crying about the hunting. Just let me know though so I can get a permit.

Hey Dawg I'm closer to Bowman and would like to flip with you for the final cast. 17,400 acres of public land up hill both ways. I may as well guide since my ol hound gonna be in the final anyway. LOL

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:27 PM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Millwood
UKC Forum Member

The final cast will be guided by John Seginak.

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:46 PM
Jon Millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Millwood Click here to Send Jon Millwood a Private Message Find more posts by Jon Millwood Add Jon Millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I hear the famous Iditarod sled dog race will be held in south Texas next year. You know, just moving it around a little.

Old Post 09-27-2016 03:16 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Millwood
The final cast will be guided by John Seginak.

id say me and john have the most coons for the area,most people wouldn't want to go to my spots though. the cry baby would come out!!

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 09-27-2016 05:33 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Why would this even remotely sound like a good idea. Its baffling

Old Post 09-27-2016 05:42 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Why would this even remotely sound like a good idea. Its baffling
whats so bad about it? its baffling to think every year we have to go 10+ hours and go out of our kind of hunting now its everyone elses turn!

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 09-27-2016 05:46 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Its been held in Texas Louisiana Tennessee North Carolina and Virginia off the top of my head. Where did the winning dogs hail from those years ?

Old Post 09-27-2016 06:03 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gacoonchaser
whats so bad about it? its baffling to think every year we have to go 10+ hours and go out of our kind of hunting now its everyone elses turn!

Move it from the middle of the country and a cooler climate to a sauna in a corner of the country.

Sounds pretty dumb to me, but it doesn't really make much difference to me personally. You guys can have at it

Old Post 09-27-2016 06:06 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gacoonchaser

a coon is a coon, is a coon, is a coon..............

Old Post 09-27-2016 07:18 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Patrick Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Move it from the middle of the country and a cooler climate to a sauna in a corner of the country.

Sounds pretty dumb to me, but it doesn't really make much difference to me personally. You guys can have at it

NOT the reply I would give being that you have a product you are marketing to us.

Old Post 09-27-2016 07:34 PM
Patrick Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick Moore Click here to Send Patrick Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Patrick Moore Find more posts by Patrick Moore Add Patrick Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote