UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Blackmouth cur pup 10 months old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bmc96
UKC Forum Member

Free Blackmouth cur pup 10 months old

I have a 10 month old blackmouth cur pup free to good home that is supposed to be Ladner bred according to the guy I got him from but he doesnít have papers so I canít promise that. He looks the part but not positive. I got him for my son to fool with and start getting into messing with dogs but the dog grew quickly and got bigger than I expected. My son canít handle him because the dog is too strong for him and he is a little afraid of the dog. I walked him out in the woods about a week ago to see how he would do and he hunted around surprisingly well for his second time ever in the woods. He barks at squirrels that he sees from his pen all the time. I donít have a lot of time to mess with him and since my son is afraid of him I would like to find him a good home where he would have a chance to make something. Iím in Northern Kentucky. If you have any questions just message me.

Thanks,
BMC96

Last edited by bmc96 on 11-04-2022 at 03:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2022 03:01 PM
bmc96 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bmc96 Click here to Send bmc96 a Private Message Find more posts by bmc96 Add bmc96 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
monriverkennel
UKC Forum Member

Size

How big is he? Approximate weight.

If you can't hunt over them,those Championship titles don't mean Didly Squatt.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2022 01:12 AM
monriverkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for monriverkennel Click here to Send monriverkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email monriverkennel Find more posts by monriverkennel Add monriverkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote