UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Jim Kennard dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

Jim Kennard dogs

Has anyone got a from Jim that was as advertised in the magazine I know that he deals in dogs and try before you buy. Just want to know if someone got a decent dog from him you can pm me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2018 02:10 PM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

I didn't personally buy the dogs but did personally hunt with several dogs he had advertised that my buddy bought from him.i I will not post my friends name or buisness but my name is j.d.mcgee in Virginia dogs were as advertised and showed me coon

Old Post 01-23-2018 02:24 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:46 PM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

For all the pms

Old Post 01-23-2018 09:08 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

A guy here locally bought a young Blue dog off of him, hunted him that summer and sold him for a pretty good price. The dog ended up in the top 25 of the UKC and the PKC World Hunts that year.

Old Post 01-23-2018 10:06 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deffy
UKC Forum Member

Does he sell dogs on trial or do you have to drive there and try the dog?

Old Post 01-23-2018 10:31 PM
Deffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deffy Click here to Send Deffy a Private Message Click Here to Email Deffy Find more posts by Deffy Add Deffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

Kennards dogs.

I paid a good amount of money on a female hound and she wouldn't do anything here but tree than leave and tree again. Do that up to ten times each night until we could ever catch her. Never had a coon. So got a different hound and he wouldn't hunt alone every. Would hunt with others but always last. Dont buy. I found out he has buddies in different states that get cheap hounds for him to sell for high prices. The male I tried I actually tracked down his owner and found out what a ****** dog he was. In the end I spent over $1500 and no dog. Sent both back. Junk.

Old Post 01-24-2018 12:03 AM
sweetzeke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sweetzeke Click here to Send sweetzeke a Private Message Click Here to Email sweetzeke Find more posts by sweetzeke Add sweetzeke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Try B 4 U buy. But that is for any dog. There was conversation on here about him.

Old Post 01-24-2018 12:40 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Most dog jockeys have a few good ones go through their hands but generally they don't know what they have. IMO

Old Post 01-24-2018 02:43 AM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote