UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What I have really noticed on here !!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I am mad like a rabid dog right now one my hood is full of the people that are here illegally and they don't like to buy insurense one of them stole my truck tag and I got to go get anouther.

Build the wall !!!

Tar

Nice posts there Sir. Amazing listening to a racist buffoon speak about himself in third person referring to self glossed NickName.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:04 PM
Skankhunt42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skankhunt42 Click here to Send Skankhunt42 a Private Message Find more posts by Skankhunt42 Add Skankhunt42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

My name is Robert Hitt 580-341-8060.

Nothing to hide here

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:06 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

quote:
My name is Robert Hitt 580-341-8060.

Nothing to hide here

Tar

I'd send you a ugly text and cuss you out but you already have my new number 😂

Your first post makes me think you're going through menopause. No periods.

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:52 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

People like that make me want to get the golden gloves back out !! I probly would only need one ....... Once lol !!

Jeff I lost your number you are safe lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:32 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

quote:
People like that make me want to get the golden gloves back out !! I probly would only need one ....... Once lol !!

Jeff I lost your number you are safe lol.

Tar

Careful Robert ! Didn't you say you got knocked out by a midget ? Imagine how embarrassing it would be if a liberal whooped you lol.

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:38 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

He was just short but he hit hard lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:45 PM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Skankhunt42
Nice posts there Sir. Amazing listening to a racist buffoon speak about himself in third person referring to self glossed NickName.
Hmm, look at your nickname and think before speaking !!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-23-2018 12:16 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Aqua horse

Joey What is an aqua horse ? Is that near Fayetteville ga ? I lived there when I was a kid .

Old Post 01-23-2018 02:21 AM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:

When did law breakers become a race? The post you replied to, Tar-zan never mentioned race. He referred to people breaking the law.

Also saying "I am...." is not referring to yourself in 3rd person.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:06 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
........buffoon.....

What in the world is a "buffoon"?

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:12 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What in the world is a "buffoon"?

Could it be a cross between a buffalo and a baboon???

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:24 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I "googled" buffoon and it said that a buffoon was "an amusing person". That sounds like Tarbaby.

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:37 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
.............. "an amusing person". That sounds like Tarbaby.

Ringtail thinks that sounds about right. 😁

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:45 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That's a whole lot better than what I thought it ment lol. And I been called a whole lot worse lol. I just have had to work really hard for what little I have and hate for sombody to steal from me if they asked me and was in need I am the type of guy that would help them get it.

Tar

Old Post 01-23-2018 09:03 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Would the state not cancel that tag, and issue you another tag? Dave. P.s. Name calling is reserved for us old has beens that can take it!

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:09 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave I was watching who was logged on when it was posted soon as it was posted they logged out lol. If I figure out which one it was I will get um they was just aggravating me you might be surprised some of them office boys got a sence of humor lol. Might have been payback for the paparazzi picture lol.

Deep undercover

Tar

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:33 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Life is good! Corey is now carrying the banner fot the Hitt team! He done real good ( no mistakes ) on his first hunt. I am at the stage where I would rather see these young guys win, as win myself. I really like Corey's attitude, good boy. Dave

Old Post 01-23-2018 04:09 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave wish he would have been with me last night lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-24-2018 04:14 PM