UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What I have really noticed on here !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

What I have really noticed on here !!

People spend more time talking about what really hardly ever happens. Than what really happens and all that would all that bad stuff that hardly ever really happens would turn into good stuff that really happens if they would really go hunting really for as much time as they really spend on here lol.

Really !!!!

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:01 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: What I have really noticed on here !!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yadkintar
[B]People spend more time talking about what really hardly ever happens. Than what really happens and all that would all that bad stuff that hardly ever really happens would turn into good stuff that really happens if they would really go hunting really for as much time as they really spend on here lol.

LOL and you are the perfect example!!! LOL!!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:17 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I am glad that you don't really do that. And I am really glad that you brought that to our attention.

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: What I have really noticed on here !!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
[B]People spend more time talking about what really hardly ever happens. Than what really happens and all that would all that bad stuff that hardly ever really happens would turn into good stuff that really happens if they would really go hunting really for as much time as they really spend on here lol.

LOL and you are the perfect example!!! LOL!!

Ole tar hunts more than you think he does I hunt the goverment land I wait for the beer drinkers to go home before I go lol.

Where you hunt in New York ?

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:33 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Doug/Richard

Could you guys really understand Tar's post? If so, I am sure that both of you would make excellent decoders! I read it several times and finally decided that he thinks nothing bad would really happen. If only people would hunt more! Tar sure makes life interesting on this board is all I can say and still be nice. Dave

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:43 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Tar you really need to drink stronger coffee. JS

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-22-2018 at 02:54 PM

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:52 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am mad like a rabid dog right now one my hood is full of the people that are here illegally and they don't like to buy insurense one of them stole my truck tag and I got to go get anouther.

Build the wall !!!

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
.....I am a rabid dog....Tar

There, I decoded that for you.

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

I don't usually reply to much on here,but that is one long sentence..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:18 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Not much time for school growing up accept the one of hard knocks .

I can't help it I am a dummy.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Not much time for school. I am a dummy. Tar

There is another one...decoded.

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:36 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Hey Richard oink, oink, oink ,rrrrreeeeee , rrrrreeeeee lol. I confess joe told me lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
..... oink, oink, oink ,rrrrreeeeee....Tar

I think that you would have had to be there to understand that one.

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:53 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Nope I understand the other night we seen three big boars cross in front of us went to park at a place and at least 40 crossed in front of us I dint think they was ever going to stop and the hog hunters won't hunt down there because they would have to walk. Hogs are taking over !!

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:59 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Richard if i posted some ancient Mayan writings would try to decode them?

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:00 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can understand Tarspeak because we think somewhat alike and were raised in the same era. I don't know much about the Mayans.

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tar, with my 10/22 and 30 rd clip I could have thinned them out. I wish that I had been there. I love ham. I am supposed to go to South Carolina this weekend to go hog hunting. I have my hog dog tuned up and ready to go.

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:30 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Re: What I have really noticed on here !!

quote:
People spend more time talking about what really hardly ever happens. Than what really happens and all that would all that bad stuff that hardly ever really happens would turn into good stuff that really happens if they would really go hunting really for as much time as they really spend on here lol.

Really !!!!

Tar

Robert, you used the word REALLY 7 times in I guess what you call 2 sentences. I got lost in the second sentence and never fully regained it.
lol

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:52 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I never been hog hunting with dogs but killed my share other ways been thinking about going down there and getting one and have the whole thing made up in pan sausage.

Tar

Mike my wife uses ........... Really !!!! And ......... You think !!!! On me a lot lol.

Last edited by yadkintar on 01-22-2018 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tar running thru the brush and then wading into a pack of dogs baying up a big vicious boar with nothing but a 4 foot length of cord will get your heart to pumping and your blood to flowing.

Old Post 01-22-2018 05:04 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I got some buddy's that does it but they ride mules and I don't have one. They don't like it down here because it's thick. I am going to go get me one if this wind ever quits blowing I know where some of them are sleeping.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 05:10 PM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I think that you would have had to be there to understand that one.
I call that one a setup 2, times to the same place to hunt

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-22-2018 06:33 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

What I have really noticed on here !

That about everyone else has better dogs then me.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:00 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: What I have really noticed on here !!

[B]Ole tar hunts more than you think he does I hunt the goverment land I wait for the beer drinkers to go home before I go lol.

Where you hunt in New York ?

Ol Tar is OK Really! Really Tar I have some really nice farmland and BIG wooded sections to hunt everybody really thinks we are near New York City no way we really have more cows than people in our county really! I really would love to have you for a hunt if you can take the hills really! I really mean it!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:50 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Lol here is how my grandaugter says it. Like really gandpa like I would really like want to like really like get like some pizza lol.

Who knows Delton has got healthy he said we are hitting the road like old times we might just come see you he read me a list yesterday all the hunts we are going to we are two of the whataburger eatenest guys you ever seen on the road.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:00 PM