UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I kinda hinted !!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Skankhunt42

Enlighten us dummies on your brillance! Put your real name and address on your post, show the board just who you are and what you know. Make yourself famous with all that knowledge, let us know how dumb we really are! Post something great under your real name, be proud of who you are, don't hide under a screen name. You aren't scared of the truth, are you? Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2018 11:27 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Have to give Tar credit, he isn't afraid to post under his real name and address. Might not always agree with him, but respect his opinions. Dave

Old Post 01-15-2018 11:47 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

And I put a picture on here where everybody knows I am old and fat but I am in shape round is a shape ain't it lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-15-2018 11:54 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I bought my mini pro 21 volt light off Redgy Ramsey at valley creek 3 or 4 years ago. It has a led can head. It does me fine. Its been at least 3 years since I look at what lights are out there on the market. I prefer a belt light. What's some of the top brands out there these days.

Old Post 01-15-2018 11:55 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Best move you will ever make buy you a accurate dog and cheap light one will compliment the other. Not hard to find when they are there.

Old Post 01-15-2018 11:58 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bowling

You are spot on, an accurate dog is a necessity! Dave

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:04 AM
yadkintar
Banned

What I am trying to say before all the distractions these coons and I have heard other people say all over the United States that the light colored coons are hard to see with an led light I had an led and many times I did not find the coon till after I walked away a good distance and turned away they would not look at it. And when leaves are on it seems worse it turnes everything in that tree white I know they have LEDs they say have the color of the 5100 head put pictures on here in the woods side by side with the white one and I might be your next customer so far the LEDs my friends have don't suit me.

Tar

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:08 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I may look like I don't walk. Yes I am 6'2 330 pounds. Looks are deceiving. Come hunt with me and I'll show you a ring tail or to. Will see who out walks who. I'll walk by the moon with ya.

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:35 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
I may look like I don't walk. Yes I am 6'2 330 pounds. Looks are deceiving. Come hunt with me and I'll show you a ring tail or to. Will see who out walks who. I'll walk by the moon with ya.
Hittman I wish your big A!!! lived close by me !! we would do some hunting !!see how hard you go !!!

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:45 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Chewbach dad said I could carry you pig back in your country. Lol. I may be fat but I am furious. Twisted steel and sex appeal right here man. Lol

Last edited by Hittman on 01-16-2018 at 01:19 AM

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:51 AM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
Chewbach dad said I could carry you pig back in your country. Lol. I may be fat but I am furious. Twisted steel and sex appeal right her man. Lol
LMBO !! we may be kinfolk !! come on over sometime !! were have some fun !!

Old Post 01-16-2018 01:16 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hittman

Corey, confidence is a valuable asset! Tar has to be pretty proud of you, you take good care of him and keep him in the woods. Lol. Dave

Old Post 01-16-2018 01:50 AM
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

THE COLORS ARE TO WHITE AND BRIGHT ...I GOT AN APEX THERE LATEST MODEL AND IT HAS A WARM YELLOW COLOR AND NOT THE WHITE ,,,IT,S BRIGHT DONT GET ME WRONG ..BUT ITS GOT THE YELLOW LIGHT AND YOU CAN SEE THE COON JMO

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:11 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I kinda hinted !!

quote:
Originally posted by Skankhunt42
....delusionally stupid...

Oh my goodness.... What does that even mean?

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:39 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Drunk or high I think least I ain't bragging about going on a skankhunt 42 times i am more selective than that lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:54 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You maybe on to something here, don't think skank hunt would be a well thought out screen name. Maybe he is proud of it though, he is keeping count (42). Hopefully, he will educate us dummies and post something we can use. Our weather is to bad to hunt and I could use a little more education. Dave

Old Post 01-16-2018 03:18 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like he is a little trashy.

Old Post 01-16-2018 03:58 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for starting another post about lights. Now tell us which dog food you like best 😂

Old Post 01-16-2018 05:15 AM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Victor purple bag somtimes when it is on sale at atwoods I get it for $27.

Old Post 01-16-2018 07:05 AM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Victor purple bag somtimes when it is on sale at atwoods I get it for $27.

Me and my dogs do better on burritos and beer . we have plenty of gas 😂

Old Post 01-16-2018 08:05 AM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Nobody wants to demonstrate their lights at night in the woods just go tree a coon and show it to us with your light.

Tar

Old Post 01-16-2018 11:58 AM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Tar it is cold down here. 35 this morning. But if I can find some energy I will take some pictures tonight to show you. First I have to tree a coon.

I have both our Boss Lights here. The Warm White and the Cool White. Cool White is for impressing friends cause it will blind you with brightness. The warm white if for putting points on the score card. It will find the coon not looking but hiding in a fork on on a limb.

While your making request. You want this coon treed with a 9 year old dog, 5 year old dog or a 1 year old dog.

It going to be embarrassing tomorrow telling you I couldn't tree one tonight. LOL

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:52 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

I have the sunspot with the amber walk light I find more coons with the old amber walk light than I do with main beam don't get me wrong I can find them with regular beam but man that old type amber color helps them show up not only show up but they look at it better.

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:18 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bruce all I need Is the same color as the 5100 head a little brighter not much. On a cord to plug into my 21 volt belt light no bells and whistles if you get that they will fly off the shelf I promise I will sure buy one lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:24 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I think Tar is wanting to see what main beam finds the most coon. If we are talking about an auxiliary light to find them with. Give me red any day of the week.

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:24 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote