UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ? For Bruce
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

? For Bruce

My Alpha just stopped tracking any of my collars today is there a master reset for it ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2018 12:47 AM
Calicooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calicooner Click here to Send Calicooner a Private Message Find more posts by Calicooner Add Calicooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

And my birds eye maps are gone

Old Post 01-11-2018 01:03 AM
Calicooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calicooner Click here to Send Calicooner a Private Message Find more posts by Calicooner Add Calicooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Check declutter

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 01-11-2018 01:07 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

Jim

How do I get to de clutter?

Old Post 01-11-2018 02:13 AM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

From you map page select the menu bar. You will see two items you should try. Declutter as Jim said and restore defaults. Once you try that, the results might lead me to some different thoughts if it doesn't work.

The working on declutter is on or off. If you have the newest update they changed the working to Map show/hide

Old Post 01-11-2018 02:32 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

Bruce

I tried the declutter and it didn’t work I haven’t updated it do you think that is the problem?

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:38 AM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

How about restore defaults. That button was right next to declutter on the menu. Did you try it.

I need more info on what your definition of "Stopped Tracking Collars" is. Do you have GPS signal on your ALPHA? That would be one of the first things to check.
Do you have question marks by your Collars when both are on. Try deleting them and adding them back. Are they showing up in your dog list?

Old Post 01-11-2018 10:54 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

Restore default didn’t do any thing either.
I have no dogs on list and no needles pointing towards a dog
The map page has me on it but no dogs I can mark my location as truck but win I try to add a collar it says I have already got a dog on that collar in my list and I shared it but it doesn’t show up on my dog list and when I try to delete it the screen freezes when I touch delete and it says are you sure you want to delete this dog

Old Post 01-11-2018 04:53 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

You need to go from your home page down to the second page and select Trip Computer. Select reset and it will show you what percentage full the handheld is. Go ahead and reset it. If it is 80% or above it should work better for you an not freeze up.

When you go to the page that has the compass and no needles. Below the compass does it say Resume.

from the page with the compass or Dog Page select the menu bar and from that page select dog list.

If you have no dogs on that list. That is why you have no dogs showing up. There doesn't always have to be a needle showing on the compass if a collar is off.

If you reset the trip computer and it gets to working fine-do a Master Reset and start over. You do that by holding a finger on the top left of the blank screen while the handheld is off. Then keeping your finger on the scree. Push and release the on button still keeping your finger on the screen. It will start up and ask you if you want erase all the user data. tell it yes and then readd your dogs

Old Post 01-11-2018 06:07 PM
Calicooner
UKC Forum Member

Thank you very much Bruce :)

I updated and did the other things you told me and it is working again I don’t know what we would do with out you sir.

Old Post 01-11-2018 11:11 PM