UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How to cheat in nite hunts?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge
Poor Jerry Wynn got caught couple years ago at another world hunt with them.

Poor Jerry lol. They called his little bag he carried the spanky special. Slingshot with some fake eyes, mirror with a coon tail and a piece of hide, and a couple bottles of pills. One for him and one for somebody's dog. Been there and done that lol.

What a piece of work.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2018 05:59 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stonewall24
UKC Forum Member

Ringtial

No it was Friday night of the zones. Max zummerlin went with us sat morning to retrieve them I shot the limb into to get them down max warned both of them because we knew Jody did it but couldn't prove he did so max couldn't bar him for that.

Old Post 01-12-2018 08:52 AM
Stonewall24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stonewall24 Click here to Send Stonewall24 a Private Message Find more posts by Stonewall24 Add Stonewall24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
Poor Jerry lol. They called his little bag he carried the spanky special. Slingshot with some fake eyes, mirror with a coon tail and a piece of hide, and a couple bottles of pills. One for him and one for somebody's dog. Been there and done that lol.

What a piece of work.

I'm certainly not on here defending Jerry although I don't know that he ever cheated me. I always enjoyed drawing him he was one of the most colorful charactors I ever hunted with and perhaps the best houndsman.
One thing about him was he told it like it was and still does.

Old Post 01-12-2018 08:22 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
I'm certainly not on here defending Jerry although I don't know that he ever cheated me. I always enjoyed drawing him he was one of the most colorful charactors I ever hunted with and perhaps the best houndsman.
One thing about him was he told it like it was and still does.

Perhaps he showed you more respect then he did the average Joe. I'm glad your experience was better then mine.

Old Post 01-12-2018 08:52 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote