UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wopbopaloobop ba boom bam boom !
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Wopbopaloobop ba boom bam boom !

I am officially retired no more mr nice guy lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2018 08:52 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

That’s great

Congratulations.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 01-02-2018 08:53 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

sweet

Welcome to the other side of life !! now you can hunt till your heart is content !!or wife says its DOGS or Me !! your gonna have your dogs up for sale SOON !! lol

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:08 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

See it now !! Your gonna be like a lot more of these russes on here !!lol

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:10 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Now I really don’t like you!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:19 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Please let Hittman review your posts before posting anything, that boy is sharp! Congradulatiins on your retirement. Probably won't be a coon or catfish left in your neck of the woods. Lol. Dave

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:24 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stonewall24
UKC Forum Member

Retirement

Congratulations on retirement. I had to retired from the ND patrol last year.

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:24 PM
Stonewall24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stonewall24 Click here to Send Stonewall24 a Private Message Find more posts by Stonewall24 Add Stonewall24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:25 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS. It is the best job you ever applied for. Couple pieces of advice. 1. Act like you are going to work, or your wife will find things for you to do. 2. Step out of line when shopping let someone that is still paying in SS to go a head of you. ENJOY ENJOY

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:48 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tar, I'm almost there with you. I've only got about 6months to go . . . Plus 24 yrs and another 6 months on top of that.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 01-02-2018 10:01 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Wife's already got a list maybe I can learn to sleep past 5:00 in the morning now lol.

Old Post 01-02-2018 10:12 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Wife's already got a list maybe I can learn to sleep past 5:00 in the morning now lol.
Yep !! and that's how it starts !! mine bring a list to me !! it would be her breakfast !! that's how ya do it !! Try it !!! lol

Old Post 01-02-2018 10:51 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

RETIRED !!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU ! NOW ,,I RETIRED IN MAY OF 2017.IT IS NICE ..NOW IM GONA TELL YOU SOME WISE WORDS THAT WAS PAST DOWN TO ME FROM MY UNCLE BUCK BROWN A COONHUNTER FROM W. VIRGINIA. HE TOLD ME THIS AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WIFE READS AND KNOWS THIS,,,, { YOU WILL GET UP EVERY MORNIN WITH NOTHING TO DO,,AND YOU WILL GO TO BED AT NIGHT WITH IT HALF DONE ,SO YOU WILL STILL HAVE SOMETHIN TO DO TOMORROW... } YYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAA !!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN. FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:29 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Retirement is the hardest job a working man will ever have!!!
I don't know how I ever had time for a job.

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:53 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

HUH

How can you retire when you ain't never worked?........ Congratulations you just reached a mile stone. Now you gota figure out how you can fit all the work you got to do around the house in a work day and still have time to hunt. AGAIN Congratulations. ENJOY

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:53 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

There goes the board now!!!!

Congrats.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:02 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Wife took me to eat fish now I am crawling in the sack to cold to hunt lol. Boy I was wondering if I was going to make it even my hair hurts somtimes lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:06 AM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

Did I speak out of turn? If so I'm sorry

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:07 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I am glad my dad has retired. He deserves it. He has broke his back making a living and still keep working. The man has worked jobs no one else wanted and grinned and keep going. Now we can focus on hunting and raising some hounds. My wife and stepmom might end up killing both of us before it's over. Congrats dad you deserve it.

(Ps) He also has a 7 year old granddaughter to teach how to win a bench show.

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:39 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Hittman

I can tell you are proud of your dad. Me to he sure sounds like he is a mans man and I like that. Just kidding on the working part. Now he can enjoy what he has been working for all his life. The only thing that would make it easier on him would be to switch breeds them B&T make it a whole lot easier on a retired man. he.he.

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:53 AM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hittman

quote:
Originally posted by H. L. Meyer
I can tell you are proud of your dad. Me to he sure sounds like he is a mans man and I like that. Just kidding on the working part. Now he can enjoy what he has been working for all his life. The only thing that would make it easier on him would be to switch breeds them B&T make it a whole lot easier on a retired man. he.he.
he said he retired from work !! Not retire from coon hunting !!lol

Old Post 01-03-2018 01:06 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Hittman

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
he said he retired from work !! Not retire from coon hunting !!lol
Now that's funny.

Old Post 01-03-2018 01:16 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Our son bought his dad a Redbone for a retirement present so he'd have something to do. It wasn't in our plans, but we enjoy it.

Congrats on your retirement! Hope u enjoy a long healthy one.

Old Post 01-03-2018 04:10 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Our son bought his dad a Redbone for a retirement present so he'd have something to do. It wasn't in our plans, but we enjoy it.

Congrats on your retirement! Hope u enjoy a long healthy one.

A redbone lol !!!!! Darn things are taking over the world just joking lol. Thinking about growing me a ponytail lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:30 PM