UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > .
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Jeff Prince on 01-13-2018 at 05:29 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2018 05:25 AM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Hey jeff did Bruce send you some of that corn whiskey !!lol

Old Post 01-13-2018 01:31 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Old Post 01-13-2018 01:59 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Re: yep

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Hey jeff did Bruce send you some of that corn whiskey !!lol

Haha ,I'd sample it for him .
It kinda sounded negative and I wasn't trying to be. I don't get on here a lot anymore.
I was looking to answer Bruce's question or statement about"why dogs tree" I disagree I've thought about it a few days and call B.S .
I've had several pups first time in the woods fall out of a race and tree a coon while dogs went on and treed another. If it was frustration about the track why didn't they go on with the sow and continue running ? I think it's desire and excitement. Brains and you'll look at eyes.
My feist would stay treed 20 hours a day if I let her .
Frustration is an emotion (stress) who wouldn't simply walk away from stress or frustration if you could. Good tree dogs are enjoying themselves treeing not frustrated or stressed out.

Last edited by Jeff Prince on 01-16-2018 at 09:53 AM

Old Post 01-16-2018 05:38 AM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Jeff if your going to call anything I said BS I am glad you got lost and didn't post it. LOl
With that said, some corn whiskey and frustrated dogs sound like fun.

Old Post 01-16-2018 12:47 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

I can handle some dogs but the corn whiskey would whoop my old butt too hard lol .

Old Post 01-16-2018 05:13 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I ain't never had not one sip of moomshine in my life but it's crappen cold and ifn I had some I would take 7 or 8 sips ........and go to bed lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-16-2018 05:19 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote