UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Supplement for semen boost
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Supplement for semen boost

Any suggestion on a supplement to use to increase semen for collection in an older dog?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2018 10:54 PM
1whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1whitedog Click here to Send 1whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by 1whitedog Add 1whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hitman79
UKC Forum Member

Check out oxy stud it works.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:44 AM
Hitman79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman79 Click here to Send Hitman79 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hitman79 Find more posts by Hitman79 Add Hitman79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Call are Google revival labs I'm sure they have something

Old Post 01-08-2018 09:40 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Tequila........... Was married 10 years before Corey came along drank tequila one night and along came Corey lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:00 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

1st thing to do!!!

Have prostate checked first. No supplement will help if there's a problem there that has to be attended to!! JMO !!! Danny G.

Old Post 01-08-2018 07:17 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Oxy Stud,,Oxy Mate and Oxy Moma

From Revival Animal Health OxyStud,,I used it 5 yers ago on a old dog that didn't have a sperm count hardly at all. My vet said hes to old and He will never be able to sire a litter. After talking to Dr B one of the owners and a vet that specializes in dog reproduction at revival. talked with me and a long story short 3 months later the old hound that my vet said couldn't reproduce pups had a 4 litters of 6 to 10 pups in each one... Dr B also helped me get some older females that was told they couldn't have pups any more to have puppys ! with Dr B"s Oxy Mate and Oxy Moma,,,, This stuff works if used the way it is suppose to be used ... I use it all the time on any older dog before breeding and any older female .. It works . No doubt about it .. Have a Blessed One ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-09-2018 06:08 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote