UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tennessee Turkey Hunting for Youth
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Tennessee Turkey Hunting for Youth

I am looking for a place for my kids to hunt turkey in Tennessee. I have a 10 year old daughter and a 8 year old son. This would be for my kids on the youth hunt only which will be two days March 24-25. I just thought that some of the coon hunters on here may not turkey hunt and have a spot with some good hunting. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2017 12:23 AM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l p w
UKC Forum Member

Catoosa

Catoosa wildlife management area in Crossville Tennessee has lots of turkeys and about 80000 acres of land

Old Post 12-31-2017 04:45 AM
l p w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l p w Click here to Send l p w a Private Message Click Here to Email l p w Find more posts by l p w Add l p w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Re: Catoosa

quote:
Originally posted by l p w
Catoosa wildlife management area in Crossville Tennessee has lots of turkeys and about 80000 acres of land

Thanks for the info. I have been a little leary about taking my kids on public land because of the safety issues with so many hunters but I will check into it. Thanks again

Old Post 12-31-2017 10:20 PM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote